Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search (264 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by DrPurple(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good Afternoon NL.
What is the most Weird Thing you have ever Searched on Google.

Just For Fun
Re: What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by Twinkletwin: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
how to survive a week without food
.. uptill now i cant remember when last i ate any decent meal.
story of my life
Re: What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by Aidejay(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
I googled if billie eilish and her brother are sticking it to each other.
You know you can't totally trust these oyinbos and their secerets.
Weirder things have happened.
Re: What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by Vyzz: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
I have Googled a lot of shit but RECENTLY...

A PICTURE OF AN IDIOT.

U fit Google am see
Re: What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by Vyzz: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Recently

Re: What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by Etinosa1234: 1:54am On Jun 15, 2020
how to learn all programming languages in a day grin
Re: What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search by OfemGeomorph(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2020
What is really responsible for the brown colouring of our Roofs here in South West.
Because i'm currently posted in Calabar due to the nature of my work, but i must say the beauty of the city also depends on the unaging and whitish colour of their roofs even when they are older than some of our structures here especially Abiokuta/Ibadan.
I'm still trying to Google for this wired change in colour cos i'm thinking of re-roofing my fathers house he just erected few years ago.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Original Electrical Materials, Plumbing Materials And Building Materi / Anyone Have Idea On Window Blind / See What This Young Man Created With His Secondary School Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.