Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife (367 Views)

Moment Pastor Asks His Members To Touch His Shoes & Fall Into Sleep (pix/video) / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife by CHARLYX9: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Looks more like this scripture in addressing his wife

Mark 3:28-30: 28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

He said, “You can criticise me, insult me or trample on me, I will only pray for you, but if you mess around with my wife, I will kill you.

“I will kill you so thoroughly you won’t even be able to rise on the resurrection morning."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27o_3_wbHYA
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife by CHARLYX9: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bump
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife by Enoch07: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
baba don dey talk plenty unnecessary things o, who wan touch your wife before?

“I will kill you so thoroughly you won’t even be able to rise on the resurrection morning."

what happened to bless those that curse you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife by CHARLYX9: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife by donnie(m): 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

You Christians are so simple minded. Those are the scriptures that have been used to manipulate you guys. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Dares Anyone To Touch His Wife by MuttleyLaff: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enoch07:

Not physically kill, lmao. That's bless those that curse you, nothing to do or say about messing with wives nah, lmao, but on a serious note, the video looks it's had a voice-over

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Churchplus With PFN Lagos Launches Get All Nigerian Churches Online Campaign / Aqua Rapha Water Available / Knight Who Resigned And Was Falsely Accused Vindicated, Resumes His Cabinet Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.