Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart (25321 Views)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by StagethemTVee: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Philanthropic pastor, Rev. Mother Abimbola Esther Ajayi has reacted to the outburst at her by her protégé, Pastor Israel Ogundele popularly known as Genesis by asking God to touch his heart and talk to him.

Rev. Mother Ajayi made the comment during the press conference saying;

"I don't keep grudges. I am like Jesus. If my son should show up here right now, I will be the first person to go an hug him. If you search all my heart, what you see outwardly is what you will find. You will find no trace of bitterness or grudge in my blood. I pray that God will touch my the heart of my son and talk to him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJN2H28S18M

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7308950/prophet-israel-genesis-accuses-iya

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Righteousness2(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Brethren, JESUS is Coming!!! Don't give the devil chance. He is looking for a chance to Strike and hinder the people from Heaven.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abeg make god go touch the starving children and help stop the natural disasters ravaging the whole world,lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by DropsMic(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
One day the African man will wake up from his self induced sleep.. Until then make we dey catch cruise.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Naijalamba: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmm Religion has been an opium of the masses

Watch Don jazzy Signee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by HEBEI: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
shocked
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by zuraking(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm
Shut up maam, u betrayed oladele cos he is on the floor and u dont want people to see you with him due to your dirty works and fake pastor.

Oladele might have bleeped up in the past but u aren't clean as well. Why were u deported from UK? You couldn't account for millions of USD properties you acquired. You help politicians loot money abroad and cover up clean money for fraudsters cos no good man is in politics and you mingle with everyone of them and walk in and out of aso rock like its your house.

You are not clean as we don't the source of the wealth even tho u have been showing love with all the ill gotten money. You are not clean and I have not seen any miracle you have performed so you aren't like JESUS CHRIST

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by DropsMic(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Abeg make god go touch the starving children and help stop the natural disasters ravaging the whole world,lol.

You think Africans have sense grin
You think we are known as the most moronic people in the world for no reason grin
You think our region is the shithole capital of the world for no reason grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by PlayerMeji: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
You are like Jesus!

Okay oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Opinedecandid(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Funny
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
2 scammers. No loyalty and honor among thieves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Lordbinsmar: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mumu people
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
I stand with What God cannot do does not exist!

3 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by floss(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by sofeo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Alright
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by KevMitnick: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
You can start by first addressing the reason for his outburst. Then you can both reconcile.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by miqos02(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You are like Jesus!

Okay oo
yes a human can be like Jesus. He himself will like it.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Omihanifa: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Going by genesis outbursts in that video, the guy was lamenting about betrayal on madam Esther’s part. He said the woman didn’t look after his family when he went to prison.He even went further to say when the woman had issues too that would have landed her jail. That it was him and some other guys that killed the matter.

But the whole matter is now taking a dangerous dimension now because lanre teriba (atorise) has threatened to fight dirty with genesis if he doesn’t publicly apologize to madam Esther before the end of today (Wednesday)

Me I Dey suspect say both of them Dey inside secret cult (egbe awo) and it might need the interventions of elders of the coven to settle this matter.

11 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by RZArecta(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
What a joke cool
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by oluwaseyi0: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Brethren, JESUS is Coming!!!.

If Jesus wan cum may he cum him cum
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Prettylima(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
It is well check my signature I produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by MorataFC: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amen
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Kemadealadire(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Okay, seen.
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by mytime24(f): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
How true is this

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Mrsharpmind1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
People go just open their mouth waaaaah and talk all sort of rubbish.....you are like Jesus. I hear. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns / There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Prophet Tommy Yisa Aika Wants N750k To Pray For Super Eagles To Win World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.