Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) (21926 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made / Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by levi2(m): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2020
I think he never said that sha...

Because a wise pastor will never say that...because he knows the wages of sin is death, and no sin is actually above any. If u commit any sin whether rape,murder, lying or sleeping around, u will end up in hell. So a wise pastor will never say anything in a rape issue because he knows better what the word of God said about sinners.

Just to be clear do think because u are shouting no to rape and carrying placard and you are also a liar and probably sleeping around...my brother/sister you are not different from a rapist. You are all sinners and u cannot select your sin. The earlier you repent, the better for you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by divineappo(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

That allegation does not hold water. How can a pastor of a local church afford 1.5million, to pay for someone to be murdered in his own church

u are a fool
are u saying its impossible for a pastor to have 1.5m or more in his bank account

u made a foolish comment, and I hope ur female pastor rape ur ass and kill u to prove to u that she can afford 1.5m to cover up ur death
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by bayotwice(f): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Classickj:
price
Whats'app sir 08 06'494 3297
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Dchampion65: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2020
ybalogs:
I really don't know why the senate is foot dragging. Castration should instill that needed fear into a potential rapist. Gosh.

Perhaps To protect themselves of their past, and present, to protect their sons, and friends. Anyway just thinking.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Sososo(f): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Well said sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Sososo(f): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The death penalty is better

Getting an erection and banging a woman who is not happy, some one in pain and crying shows that you are not a human
No matter how beautiful you are as woman i find it difficult to get an erection for you if you are not 100 percent happy

To me i suggest
Such person deserve a pain full death
Force a hive of bees down their throat
Rub their mouth with gasoline to further infuriates the bees
Then seal the person's mouth and watch how the bees stings the Moda fuckker from within
yeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by ObserveSense(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

But i heard that her killers were contracted by a redeemed pastor to kill her?
What does he have to say about that if it eventually turns out to be true?
You heard ? Did he send the pastor ? Has he not said the obvious that you wanted to hear ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by BizBayo: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
nijabazaar:
I am working towards enhancing myself.

These are my goals

Ability to create holograms by mentally manipulating water, molecules and dust to refract light,

bend security lasers to avoid detection,

Mind control, enter a bank and psionically make a bank manager to transfer money from the biggest account holder to mine and delete history of transaction

And even move the atoms of a wall around my form so that I can pass through the wall like a ghost.

Improve my telekinesis so as to bend the Earth's magnetic field and create electromagnetic pulses.

My last quarter goals for 2020.

Hey, I am interested in your hologramous vision. Are you really serious about it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by erospecial: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is this also wisdom of the Spirit? As Christians, no more forgiveness and repentance? Does it mean you want rapists to be killed; an eye for an eye?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Classickj(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
bayotwice:
you never ready to sell be that
Re: Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) by Classickj(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
bayotwice:
you never ready to sell be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / What Happened After My Mum's Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.