Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits (1125 Views)

Best Video Editing Apps For Android In 2019 / 4 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Phones / Best Video Editing Software For Your PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits by Moneyfem: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
On YouTube and facebook, my page is 'Life Experience Comedy.'

I want to get affordable but bright video lights to brighten up the picture quality of our skits. Please, I need suggestions on the best kinds of light to use.
Re: Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits by bigl: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Moneyfem:
On YouTube and facebook, my page is 'Life Experience Comedy.'

I want to get affordable but bright video lights to brighten up the picture quality of our skits. Please, I need suggestions on the best kinds of light to use.

Get led on camera video lights!

U can get cheap chinko ones in computer village ikeja (lagos) for around 20k upwards.

I'm talking of something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/On-Camera-Video-Lights/b?ie=UTF8&node=3109915011
Re: Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits by Moneyfem: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks brother. More suggestions please.
Re: Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Op, try and save money and invest in light especially Softboxes, if you intend to shoot something nice. But for now you can go for lead Video light 5080. It's very bright although harsh. Or 5009. It's soft and nice. Try and buy an extra battery along. Price range 14-17k if you're in Lagos.

If you shoot in sun light, try and buy a reflector to modify the direct sun rays.

All the best.

Re: Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits by Moneyfem: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
missdivineprove:
Op, try and save money and invest in light especially Softboxes, if you intend to shoot something nice...

All the best.

My sister, I so much appreciate your input. I'm considering the softboxes. Many thanks.
Others are still free to come up with their suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Best Video Lights To Buy For My Comedy Skits by Moneyfem: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
More suggestions please.

(1) (Reply)

Innovation And Creativity: Branding / What Software Was M.i's Video Edited With? / Logo Designs: Ask Questions First!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.