Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Please Help Me Fight Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Fight Ulcer (2834 Views)

Drinking Your Urine Can Cure Ulcer Etc / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? / Tips For Ulcer, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Misstearious(f): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
I really don't know how to deal with this anymore. It hurts a lot. I've tried several drugs but nothing helps.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by youngest85(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Have you tried fresh tomatoes after meal?
And drinking much water
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Misstearious:
I really don't know how to deal with this anymore. It hurts a lot. I've tried several drugs but nothing helps.

Milk. Thank me later. Liquid not powdered milk regularly
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Misstearious(f): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

I've tried using milk but it's only temporary. For a few mins
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by VickyRotex(f): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

There are pros and cons of taking milk for ulcer. Also it may work for some and doesnt work for others.

And it depends on the kind of ulcer the op is referring to.

I'll suggest the OP goes for proobiotics instead and limit the use of any NSAID drugs for now.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Misstearious:

You're taking little or not using it rightly. Please get a minimum of a Tim of Three crowns and drink regularly. When milk isn't working, it's either the kind of milk or the quantity is low.

Try Three crowns and please, no Hollandia milk

. And liquid milk, not powdered. Powerderd like Dan can do but, you need to be regular in its use. A damage won't be undone in a day. Stop expecting such to occur

Daily intake of milk for 60 days will give you good result.

Mind you. Milk and Probiotics aren't far apart
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by VickyRotex(f): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Misstearious:

That's because milk often helps to treat the symptoms and doesn't treat the cause. It's sort of a temporary relief. But has recurring side effects. Also some people are lactose intolerant.

Long term use of probiotics has proven to be more effective in treating ulcer.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

There are pros and cons of taking milk for ulcer. Also it may work for some and doesnt work for others.

And it depends on the kind of ulcer the op is referring to.

I'll suggest the OP goes for proobiotics instead and limit the use of any NSAID drugs for now.

My dear. Digested milk equals Probiotics. In fact Milk = probitics

She only needs consistent use to reprogramme her metabolism to effect lasting result.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by VickyRotex(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

She only needs consistent use to reprogramme her metabolism to effect lasting result.

Hmmmm not really or I don't think so. Especially when referring to regular milk. I think the end product is probiotics not the milk itself. (e.g., using milk to make yogurt)

I wouldn't like to argue or derail the thread, so point noted.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hmmmm not really or I don't think so. Especially when referring to regular milk. I think the end product is probiotics not the milk itself. (e.g., using milk to make yogurt)

I wouldn't like to argue or derail the thread, so point noted.

Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Misstearious:

Follow all I said. In 2 months time, please quote me here to tell me your observations
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
youngest85:
Have you tried fresh tomatoes after meal?
And drinking much water
Fresh tomato is acidic. Not good for ulcer.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

There are people whose stomach reject milk. You should ask if her body digest milk first.

Milk is acidic in the stomach .anything acidic in the stomach don't help with stomach ulcer.

If u want to give her suggestion, look for things that are alkaline. They sooth the stomach walls.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by bukitt: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blend cabbage, carrots or both to smooth n watery. Drink every morning n night or when u feel like.

Or you could get Tripple Therapy Med but be careful taking antibiotics as it’s bad for kidney.

No tomatoe sauce (Stew)
No acidic food or fruits
No eba or drinkin of garri
No gassy food like egusi for now
No beef
Cold water is good too for ulcer.
Watch what u eat n drink!

Stay safe.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

There are people whose stomach reject milk. You should ask if her body digest milk first.

Milk is acidic in the stomach .anything acidic in the stomach don't help with stomach ulcer.

If u want to give her suggestion, look for things that are alkaline. They sooth the stomach walls.

. Handled this again and again and again. Let her dp what I said for 60 days. She'll post the results here to see
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sorry @op.
I am allergic to milk and I know what I pass through anytime I stubbornly drink milk not to talk of someone that has stomach ulcer.

U need fruits and veggies that will boast your immune system as well as sooth your stomach wall.

All vegetable soups especially okro. That soup is beau. Even if u don't eat others, don't skip eating okro soup in the morning or before going to bed. U can cook and lick. Doesnt take much to make a pot of licking okro.
Coconut.
I read banana or soaked unripe banana water.

Cabbage.
Some thing like carrot, cabbage, lettuce salad without cream is in order.

Search the net and you will find more.
Good luck.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

. Handled this again and again and again. Let her dp what I said for 60 days. She'll post the results here to see
If she isallergic to milk like me, what will she do?

I can't even drink yoghurt cry

No lactase.
That's why I ask you should have asked if she is lactose intolerant first.

Yoghurt is good cos it's probiotics but I deliberately omitted it. She only know how her body react when she drink milk. I will just faint or start wriggling with beads of sweat all over my body and serious pain in my stomach breathing as if I'm suffocating. So that's why I asked cos I dey fear milk.
Even little discomfort is a no no for somebody with stomach ulcer.

She can get probiotics through ukpaka( ùgba),
Okpei, ogiri igbo, dawadawa, iru etc. All these are powerful in probiotics. It's just that our people don't actually know they are such.

I never knew they were rich in probiotics too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

If she isallergic to milk like me, what will she do?

I can't even drink yoghurt cry

No lactase.
That's why I ask you should have asked if she is lactose intolerant first.

Yoghurt is good cos it's probiotics but I deliberately omitted it. She only know how her body react when she drink milk. I will just faint or start wriggling with beads of sweat all over my body and serious pain in my stomach breathing as if I'm suffocating. So that's why I asked cos I dey fear milk.
Even little discomfort is a no no for somebody with stomach ulcer.

She can get probiotics through ukpaka( ùgba),
Okpei, piri igbo, dawadawa, iru etc. All these are powerful in probiotics. It's just that our people don't actually know they are such.

Because realistically people can become lactose intolerant but not too many can be entirely allergic to milk. If all you said about you is correct then you need to start to prepare as you have a condition characterised as weak stomach wall muscles. Which often times reflects as ulcer. Tighten or improve your stomach inner lining, then take milk and see if you'll react

Start to eat much of solids like wheat and semi with vegetables regularly for six months and watch the difference. Reduce your dependency on meals like noodles, pasta and spaghetti
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Even counselling not eating eba is wrong. And should even be eaten just as much as wheat and eating soups made with much vegetables twice a week with good fibre meal like semolina, and wheat. The underlying issue is the stomach interlining which can best be improved/influenced by fibre and " right nutritional intake " that will induce improvement in the complainants body metabolism.

Focus on plenty of foods in protein and dietary fibre consistently for 6 months.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Because realistically people can become lactose intolerant but not too many can be entirely allergic to milk. If all you said about you is correct then you need to start to prepare as you have a condition characterised as weak stomach wall muscles. Which often times reflects as ulcer. Tighten or improve your stomach inner lining, then take milk and see if you'll react

Start to eat much of solids like wheat and semi with vegetables regularly for six months and watch the difference. Reduce your dependency on meals like noodles, pasta and spaghetti
Oh, you don't have to school me on the right food to eat. I'm a guru when it comes to that grin.
In a yr, if I add the pasta cum spag I ate, it won't reach 4 packets. Forget noodles. I don't eat them cos I'm not a real fan. Maybe my tastebuds will change one day.

I've been allergic to milk for more than 18yrs. I drink almond sometimes but I pair it with something that will neutralise the effect on my stomach a little.
My kids also refused breast milk but they drink milk.
I have seen someone who is allergic like me. As long as we are keeping our distance, it's all good grin
If I use milk to cook or bake, I don't have any of such.
I started researching on why they rejected breast milk then gave up. Only me in my family suffer from this.

Thanks for the heads up kiss
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

Oh, you don't have to school me on the right food to eat. I'm a guru when it comes to that grin.
In a yr, if I add the pasta cum spag I ate, it won't reach 4 packets. Forget noodles. I don't eat them cos I'm not a real fan. Maybe my tastebuds will change one day.

I've been allergic to milk for more than 18yrs. I drink almond sometimes but I pair it with something that will neutralise the effect on my stomach a little.
My kids also refused breast milk but they drink milk.
I have seen someone who is allergic like me. As long as we are keeping our distance, it's all good grin
If I use milk to cook or bake, I don't have any of such.
I started researching on why they rejected breast milk then gave up. Only me in my family suffer from this.

Thanks for the heads up kiss

Smiles. But you're wrong. But I don't force it. Never do. Smiles
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
Even counselling not eating eba is wrong. And should even be eaten just as much as wheat and eating soups made with much vegetables twice a week with good fibre meal like semolina, and wheat. The underlying issue is the stomach interlining which can best be improved/influenced by fibre and " right nutritional intake " that will induce improvement in the complainants body metabolism.

Focus on plenty of foods in protein and dietary fibre consistently for 6 months.
U sound like a nutritionist and a farmer. I love the combo.

Seems like you have a farm.
What do u produce.
Care to share kiss
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

U sound like a nutritionist and a farmer. I love the combo.

Seems like you have a farm.
What do u produce.
Care to share kiss

So Nairalanders will call me scammer soliciting for money. Why did I even come tonight this thread. I don't want this toxic forum trouble o

I'm actually a Biotechnologist and Medical Researcher.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

So Nairalanders will call me scammer soliciting for money. Why did I even come tonight this thread. I don't want this toxic forum trouble o

I'm actually a Biotechnologist and Medical Researcher.
I'm the one who asked you what you produce and you dey form big boy when your moniker is already an advert
Okay o.suit yourself kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

I'm the one who asked you what you produce and you dey form big boy when your moniker is already an advert
Okay o.suit yourself kiss

I know what I've experienced on this sick forum. I won't even comment on issues anymore however helpful. Can't afford to entertain psychosis from sick forum members and their blackmails
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by shaggy007(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
I had ulcer since 2008

Tried all types of treatments but they were just temporary reliefs

How did it go?

Dunno how... It just went

I stopped feeling the pains anymore.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

I know what I've experienced on this sick forum. I won't even comment on issues anymore however helpful. Can't afford to entertain psychosis from sick forum members and their blackmails
Really?
Sorry.
When u come to a forum like this, always have this at the back of your mi d.
There are more kids here than adult.
Don't take their words to heart.
The way u handle yourself matters.
Everybody is a scammer so you have to prove yourself.
This is Nigeria.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by GreenFarmsNG: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

Really?
Sorry.
When u come to a forum like this, always have this at the back of your mi d.
There are more kids here than adult.
Don't take their words to heart.
The way u handle yourself matters.
Everybody is a scammer so you have to prove yourself.
This is Nigeria.

That's where you got it wrong. You may be a scammer, I'm not. When I didn't solicit anything from you, I owe you no explanations. A forum by its definition means an interactive joint. The onus lies on an accuser to prove their assertions along with proofs than throw blackmail around. See. If you called me a scammer of ten threads simultaneously, the mods would automatically tag me a scammer without proofs, it has become this way they people have become more tuned to negative news and negativity than to see people without a veil. If black lives should matter implying blacks are innocent until proven guilty beyond doubt and then conviction, then people's free will shouldn't be manipulated or coerced into proving anything anymore than an accuser has nothing than blackmail to throw around

I've been on what you'll feel like elitist sections on the forum and saw folks say he stalking intelligently so as to gain people's trust and then dupe them. Just like in this thread without any solicitor of any kind to patronise anything. People won't see their own toxicity but will try to project their own insecurities and deformities on normal people and sadly, an unintelligent audience by default and characteristic would buy into such agenda

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Healthyway15: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Misstearious:

Hello... With the right, adequate treatment, Stomach Ulcer is very much treatable. I could read that some people advised you to take milk for your treatment. My advce for you is to avoid taking milk. Milk tends to improve the condition, but it worsens it later. Milk and stomach ulcer are not friends!

And don't leave the ulcer and expect it to heal on its own in order to prevent complications that may be more difficult to treat.

Well... You can check the link below for a better knowledge of Stomach Ulcer, and its proper recommendation for a complete treatment:

https://www.nairaland.com/5390250/looking-lasting-solution-stomach-ulcer
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by MzMercie: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Misstearious:

Hi Misstearious, sorry about the pain, don't give up in seeking permanent solution.

I read suggestions on milk, please avoid milk, milk will temporarily reduce the pains but will increase the production of more acids.

Also, manage stress, stress can increase the pain.

Eat foods rich in fibre.

And you need Probiotics. Probiotics are live friendly bacteria your body needs to stay healthy. Clinical researches show that probiotics are great in treating and preventing gastrointestinal issues including ulcer, H. pylori infection.

I will recommend you use Probio 3 Probiotics, it contains the best strains of probiotics that help treat and prevent ulcer and other digestive issues. You can call/Whatsapp me on +2348051302464 for more enquires.
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by Omo4904: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Pls I need help any one here experiening chest ulcer
Re: Please Help Me Fight Ulcer by muheeb01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Misstearious:
if you're interested in herbal therapy dm me my office is in oyo town check my profile or signature...I'll cure it totally and you'll thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

my friends test was false / *UNEXPECTED USES OF HONEY* / Drug For Cough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.