Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer (8055 Views)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / Reason Why You Should Start Eating Tomatoes Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Everyone Human don't want to loose his or her Life at a very young age, when there is so many things left undone. The way we treat and maintain our immune system goes a long way, a good immune system helps to fight off diseases by produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances.

So make my research on top behavior that makes you live longer

1. Exercise ; Exercise may look stressful to so many people but it really helps to maintain the weight and removal of excess Fat which are dangerous to the Human body. According to some research conducted, people who exercise live 5 to 7 years more than those who doesn't.

2.Get Enough Sleep: there is a big difference between Sleep and enough sleep , getting enough sleep really helps to restore the blood and the brain tissue, Enough Sleep also helps to reduce stress and weight which is not good for the body.

3. Quit Smoking : Smoking is the main reason Human immune system get weaken and easily Attack.People who smoke for their entire adult lives, exposing themselves to hundreds of toxic chemicals, die about 10 years earlier than they would if they had never smoked.If you can try as Much to quite smoking you can get half the years back.

4. Alcohol Intake : Taking of alcohol is good for the body but too much can easily damage ur lungs which might result to diabetes.

5. Manage Stress : It is normal to become

stressed out because of the day to day activities we Carry out on daily basis, the only way managing this stress is by having a good rest. Too much of stress can lead to death if not taking care off.

6. Having More Sex : It may sounds ridiculous, Studies suggest that having sex more frequently may extend your life. Couples who had sex all the day's there life are more likely to live longer.

For Full article : https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/6-things-you-should-start-doing-to-live.html?m=1

You can Also follow My Whatapp TV

My click On [url]https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is[/url]

Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Fatbabyfart(m): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2020
My grandfather has been smoking b4 the civil war (not cigarette Sha) that stuff that looks like pipe

He's still alive today. 93 yr old
Who am I to stop.
It's a recessive character
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
My grandfather has been smoking b4 the civil war (not cigarette Sha) that stuff that looks like pipe

Who am I to stop.

You might be right but do you know you and your father have different Immune system, what can kill another person might not kill you but can aslo kill you little by little ����
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Litoma43: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by shilenji(m): 2:08am On Jun 15, 2020
Alcohol Intake : Taking of alcohol is good for the body but too much can easily damage ur lungs which might result to diabetes.

This one shock me o,how lungs take relate to diabetes.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by SoftP(m): 2:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Well said’

They still won’t listen
Fatbabyfart:

Who am I to stop.
U can imagine this one cry
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by alphaRego01(m): 3:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Who am I to stop.

Ok.buh try to confirm whether it is tobacco or weed or something else he was smoking. So u dont get mal-informed
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by naturalwaves: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2020
STEPHENADEBLOG:
Everyone Human don't want to loose his or her Life at a very young age, when there is so many things left undone. The way we treat and maintain our immune system goes a long way, a good immune system helps to fight off diseases by produces white blood cells, and other chemicals and proteins that attack and destroy these foreign substances.

So make my research on top behavior that makes you live longer

1. Exercise ; Exercise may look stressful to so many people but it really helps to maintain the weight and removal of excess Fat which are dangerous to the Human body. According to some research conducted, people who exercise live 5 to 7 years more than those who doesn't.

2.Get Enough Sleep: there is a big difference between Sleep and enough sleep , getting enough sleep really helps to restore the blood and the brain tissue, Enough Sleep also helps to reduce stress and weight which is not good for the body.

3. Quit Smoking : Smoking is the main reason Human immune system get weaken and easily Attack.People who smoke for their entire adult lives, exposing themselves to hundreds of toxic chemicals, die about 10 years earlier than they would if they had never smoked.If you can try as Much to quite smoking you can get half the years back.

4. Alcohol Intake : Taking of alcohol is good for the body but too much can easily damage ur lungs which might result to diabetes.

5. Manage Stress : It is normal to become

stressed out because of the day to day activities we Carry out on daily basis, the only way managing this stress is by having a good rest. Too much of stress can lead to death if not taking care off.

6. Having More Sex : It may sounds ridiculous, Studies suggest that having sex more frequently may extend your life. Couples who had sex all the day's there life are more likely to live longer.

For Full article : https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/top-6-behavior-for-longer-live-you.html

You can Also follow My Whatapp TV

My click On [url]https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is[/url]

According to research bla bla bla but no link to the research nor where it was conducted nor who conducted them. What a hogwash!
Every idiota is a now a blogger.
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by karbie(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Aremu01(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2020
naturalwaves:

According to research bla bla bla but no link to the research nor where it was conducted nor who conducted them. What a hogwash!
Every idiota is a now a blogger.

Appreciate the guy's effort or correct maturely not with insults.
Do you think it's easy to write?
Don't be bitter for nothing
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Aremu01:

Thanks man, they can criticise they want, have been a writer, am also a Verified Opera news Author

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by Aremu01(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
STEPHENADEBLOG:

Thanks man, they can criticise they want, have been a writer, am also a Verified Opera news Author

Tiz cool bro
More ink
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Aremu01:

Tiz cool bro
More ink

Thanks @arwmu01
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by kalufelix(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
More alcohol..More se* ...Case closed
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by naturalwaves: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2020
Aremu01:

The "blogosphere" needs to be cleansed of vanity blogging. How can you claim to write and not do a thorough job? If you do not come hard at such people, how will they learn and not do a "wuruwuru" job without substance?
Re: 6 Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer by naturalwaves: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
STEPHENADEBLOG:

Thanks man, they can criticise they want, have I have been a writer, am I am also a Verified Opera news Author
Shame on whoever employed you. You said "I have been a writer". Are you referring to a past event. Are you no longer a writer? Go and do the work and not rush for money. Your quality will speak for you subsequently. This article was poorly written. I am sorry if I seem hard but I want the best for you .Always subject your write-up to analysis and review before publishing.
Nice day!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Meningitis Death Toll Now 813- Health Minister / Bello Matawalle: We Have Only 8 Active COVID-19 Cases Out Of 73 In Zamfara / Cases Of Newborn Vaginal Discharge. Ladies Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.