Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment (41234 Views)

Bishop Desmond Osazuwa Reveals How Peter Obi Will Get His Mandate Back / South Africa Pastor, Charles Awuzie, Writes An Open Letter To Bishop Oyedepo. / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by obonujoker(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Charles Osasuwa, founder of Rock of Ages Christian Assembly Inc, has said it is a sin to live in a rented apartment.

He said this in a message on his Facebook wall on Thursday.

He went on to explain that it is actually a sin for Christians to live in a rented apartment because they will end up having two lords – Jesus and the landlord.

He said “the tenant is always at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord can call the tenant anytime and he can request to use his apartment anytime. The Christian who is a tenant should work towards freeing himself from the second Lord which is the Landlord.”

Osasuwa also said churches who operate in rented properties are not left out. He said “a church that operates in a rented apartment is having two lords. This should not be.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmx_HRsS4jI
If you living in RENT, this is your call! God is calling you to another level. You must eleminate every other Lords from your life

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2666004633640561&id=1619094834998218

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 15, 2020
This is exactly what I always tell people, these men of god and their members are very delusional. How are the poor expected to live as they can't build?

I am trying to wrap my head around what this schmuck said but I can't figure it out.

It's just a shame that mental health isn't taken very serious in this part of the world.

The guy below me is a very smart fellow, borrowing to pay tithe is not a sin but paying rent is unbelievable, totally unbelievable!!!

FTC

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by jidamsel43(m): 5:38am On Jun 15, 2020
okay but it's not sinful to borrow in order to pay tithe

376 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Elton02(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2020
like he never lived in a rented apartment before... hairy balls

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by andyguy2k1(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2020
what is he bragging about, if u don't better thing to preach about the keep quiet

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Hear what a worthless pastor is preaching. He will have two lords. Then a Christian should not be employed by anyone or else he will have two bosses. God punish this pastor. May he die.

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Hisincrease: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2020
He knew about this and has not built a house for anybody.
I don't want to curse you. Just dey your dey.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nbote(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2020
I hope he built his church before starting his ministry becos if not he has jus let everyone know what kind of a pastor he is.. All dis scam god of men these days

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Efewestern: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Hilarious

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by ObaKlaz: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
If Apostle Paul were around today, he would've put many of these showmen and money mongers parading themselves with the 'pastor' titles and their useless doctrines out of business.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Lol does this even makes any sense?

It is even diminishing to my IQ trying to find sense into this.

The most stupid part was when he says, a Christian Tennant will have two lords.

So he expects everyone, even those earning low, to miraculously own a house?

Like all religious leaders were not once a Tennant.

How many houses does the apostles in the Bible have?
Fake pastors like this, keeps making a mockery out of Christianity.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Twinkletwin: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
see weed in action

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by StrikeBack(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin
I like this man
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2020
True words.....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by inoki247: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2020
The man is confused Just as WHO is confused...

So you telling me is a Sin becoming a Lawyer cause u will always tell the Judge My Lord or as your Lordship Pleases...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by BlowYourMind: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
You mean it

2 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by mcemmy0z: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Which house did Jesus built when he was on Earth. Lord and landlord, oga it does not relate, find something better to say.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
grin

It is also a sin to think that your religion is the only path to salvation and "paradise"
ALL JUST BECAUSE YOUR STORY BOOK (BIBLE) SAYS SO.
Why should I believe in your story book and not believe in other religions' story books?

You don't have facts

You don't have substantial evidence

You don't have reliable story (that's why we have so many divisions in the religion and none of you agree with eachother)

You can not tell me not to believe in
Krishna (Hinduism)
Muhammed (Islam)
Moses (Judaism)
Budda (Buddhism) etc

And just believe that a man who was convicted of a crime of blasphemy and sedition and was rejected and killed by his people died for my sins. That's the height of stupîdity, intolerance and ignorance.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETTER THE STORY OF JESUS AND KHRISNA?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Lifebender(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Psalm 127;1

Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain.

Motivational speakers parading as pastors..

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Zico5(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Literally, a young man or woman starting up should live on the street so as not to live in a rented apartment. These new generation pastors are just gullible and senseless.

30 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Onebyonedead: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Religious people are the stupidest ever .....watch dem make excuses for thier pastor

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
sad
Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by tfash96(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Tired of demons these days parading themselves as Pastors.. Lord heal the land oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Ace16(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Absolute trash from this pastor. I admonish him to listen to what he said here and ask himself if he made sense. Very low IQ.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Meatballs(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
undecided So the poor Christian shouldn't live in a rented apartment so this pastor want them to live in underbridge,gutter

Some pastors sef na devil in form of angels

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by IpobAntidote: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2020
Another Pastorprenaul with another foolish talk.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Viking007(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2020
Koboko444:
Hear what a worthless pastor is preaching. He will have two lords. Then a Christian should not be employed by anyone or else he will have two bosses. God punish this pastor. May he die.
cheesyLike you just paid your rent?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2020
This one did not have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.