Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Should I Serve In The Compaany Or Move On - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should I Serve In The Compaany Or Move On (326 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / Can I Serve In NYSC Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Serve In The Compaany Or Move On by Seyzi(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need your advice, actually I did my I.T in Ibadan, which I later went back for my HND.. But the company decide paying me Salaries even when I'm schooling. (If there are field task and I'm chanced will go, if not i work from home) which I do appreciate. But I come to think of it what if this company want me serve with them?

This same company don't treat corpers well base on my past experience with them and what have seen. If I decide serving elsewhere, have I not done wrong to them if they finally request me come serve with them?.

Secondly, have dreamt of moving out of my zone to see how other States looks like too, because all my life have stayed in the South west. Please advise me, I'm confused! shd I accept the offer if I'm ask come serve with them? or shd move on with life going for the youth corp. any where I'm posted to?

Please I need your advice
Re: Should I Serve In The Compaany Or Move On by Amastermovic(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2020
while in sch d company pays u which is fair and I dont think d company is a bad choice as u suggest because u will still receive ur pay during ur service year which will likely b what u earn when u were with them before..

Going to another state is ur choice but ur chance of seeing a good PPA is likely 45% .. So Work deligently and tell ur company u still want to work from home and go to that state NYSC POST U TO IF THINGS NO GOOD AFTER A YEAR JEJELY COM3 BACK

(1) (Reply)

N150k Writing News And Articles On Opera News Hub / For NYSC Latest News / Gov Fayemi: “NYSC Members Should Join Military Service To Solve Security Crisis”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.