Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (23519 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Is Dead / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Ologbojo2023: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Paid birthday advert...
Who is he?

Definitely one of these people who believed that a man that was castigated for the crimes of blasphemy and sedition and was rejected by his people and killed is their lord and saviour grin

John 19: 14 “Now it was preparation of the passover; it was about the sixth hour. And he said to the Jews: “See! YOUR king!” 15 However, they shouted: “Take [him] away! Take [him] away! Impale him!” Pilate said to them: “Shall I impale YOUR king?” The chief priests answered: “We have no king but Caesar.”

They believe that the man died for their sins instead.

The funniest part of the story is that, the same man felt forsakened by the set-up and was wailing on the cross crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME?

How can I worship a man who felt forsakened?
How can a man who couldn't save himself from crucifixion save me?
look at what you type, at times keeping silent is a gold. You don't need to start disgracing yourself on social media up and down
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by loadedvibes: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Nice.. happy birthday to a great man who has impacted this generation to a large extent.

Parents and guidance give your children the edge they need in this age.. get them out kids educational tablets now.. view my profile to get it.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by seedorfg(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2020
hello Nairalanders

please I need a job, am stuck at home doing nothing. help my situation o abeg, am just useless at home o, please come to my aids.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Happy bufday Sir
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Uyi168:
Who be this one again
Which rock did you crawl out from ?
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
look at what you type, at times keeping silent is a gold. You don't need to start disgracing yourself on social media up and down
Shut up!
You should shut your mouth if you don't have any sensible thing to say or proves to counter those historical facts.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by jerryfemi88: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Paid birthday advert...
Who is he?

Definitely one of these people who believed that a man that was castigated for the crimes of blasphemy and sedition and was rejected by his people and killed is their lord and saviour grin

John 19: 14 “Now it was preparation of the passover; it was about the sixth hour. And he said to the Jews: “See! YOUR king!” 15 However, they shouted: “Take [him] away! Take [him] away! Impale him!” Pilate said to them: “Shall I impale YOUR king?” The chief priests answered: “We have no king but Caesar.”

The funniest part of the story is that, the same man felt forsakened by the set-up and was wailing on the cross crying father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME?

Where is righteousness89 grin
Please come tell a story about Jesus that I don't know grin
my prayer is that ur eyes will open to understanding of the mystery behind the bible and the verses which u just quoted,the bible can not be understood by flesh and blood because it is canal,the spirit of God will open ur eyes ,how he opened the eyez of paul and he became saul and immediately d same person he spoke ill of,he called lord .

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Bishop(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Paid birthday advert...
Who is he?

You are bleeped danmed fuvked let me remind you that you are wickedly bleeped to death
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by winkmart: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
HBD pastor

You are not using your CV skills to get a job for yourself?
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Uyi168: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2020
doctoradekokolo:
Which rock did you crawl out from ?
Be asking me mumu question there..
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Bishop:

You are bleeped danmed fuvked let me remind you that you are wickedly bleeped to death
Lol

Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Righteousness89(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Paid birthday advert...
Who is he?

Where is grin

LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY on this My Brother!
I Stand in the Gap for him.
Whatever that needs to be done for him to be saved, do it Lord I ask in JESUS NAME..... Amen

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Sultty(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Very reserved gentle man, he's a complete opposite of his late wife. He is so quiet and coded that I don't even know when he had 2 kids from his wife

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY on this My Brother!
I Stand in the Gap for him.
Whatever that needs to be done for him to be saved, do it Lord I ask in JESUS NAME..... Amen
Lol
Save kee u dier

How can Jesus that couldn't save himself save me?
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Happy birthday my pastor....
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Hoodbelonia: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2020
G.O.M
T.A.B

god of man, talk and believe pastors havr done it again.

More figures to the offering basket
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Happy birthday to Taiwo Odukoya..I don't know that he is that Old..
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by iamdapsyj(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2020
That is my pastor. Happy birthday sir!
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by oluspicy: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Best wishes to the MOG.

If you did not look well, you won't be able to identify the owner and the driver. Such an humble man with heart of gold.

I missed Fountain of Life Church since I moved out of the mainland.

I believe Pst. Bimbo of blessed memory will be smiling wherever she is now.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Abamson: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2020
@WICKEDfucker

Jesus wasn't forsaken. That's a wisdom that can't be understood by reading the Bible just like a story book.

Have you read?
1 Corinthians 2:7-8 KJV
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom , which God ordained before the world unto our glory: [8] Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it , they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

The Bible itself is a mystery, reading it like you'd read your regular story book
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by oluspicy: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2020
ofiko123:
Happy birthday to Taiwo Odukoya..I don't know that he is that Old..

Yes, he is.

He was 10 years older or more than his late wife, Late Pst. Bimbo Odukoya, of Blessed memory.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2020
winkmart:

You are not using your CV skills to get a job for yourself?
Nothing is forthcoming sir
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Abamson:
@WICKEDfucker

Jesus wasn't forsaken. That's a wisdom that can't be understood by reading the Bible just like a story book.

Have you read?
1 Corinthians 2:7-8 KJV
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom , which God ordained before the world unto our glory: [8] Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it , they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

The Bible itself is a mystery, reading it like you'd read your regular story book
Don't be stupîd.
What else is the Bible apart from being a story book?
Is not why you people have different accounts of events, different sections and factions of Christianity, different doctrines and etc?

A Catholic Christian doesn't agree with a Jehovah witness who don't agree with Celestial church who doesn't agree with a deeper lifer etc.
The only thing responsible for that is you people's confusion and disunity. Yet, you claimed to be using the same story book (BIBLE).

Jesus did not die for our sins. That was an explanation by early theologians. They tried to understand, to make sense why such a enlightened teacher had to be murdered. Jesus was murdered because it was felt that people like him were a threat to the unholy coalition between the Jewish, Jerusalem elite and the Roman oppressors. The murder to silence Jesus' followers back fired and forty years later under some other Jewish rebels the coalition ended in the destruction of the temple and another to generations the rebellion under Bar Kochba ended in the destruction of Jrusalem. Jesus tried to make clear that living according to the rules is living according to the spirit of the rules and not to the letter.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Tinaagboba: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2020
64 and looking so good.happy birthday sir wish u more years to celebrate
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Uyi168:
Be asking me mumu question there..
Google 'Taiwo Odukoya'. Even if you no get TV or Radio sheybe you dey nairaland. No abuse me o. Caveman
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Paid birthday advert...
Who is he?

Neither Righteousness89 nor anyone else, as it seems, can tell you a story about Jesus that you didn't know. What you can be told is what you haven't pondered on about what you know.

Isn't it curious that a Man who pretends to be a savior would have Himself exposed by none other than His own followers who despite seeing that He could not save Himself became the first people to believe in Him as their Savior?

Will a castigated criminal and those close to him not do everything to keep his story from being made public? Will it not be his enemies that will be bent on exposing him while his friends will desperately be hiding or distorting the facts? How come this criminal makes His own friends and followers record and preserve His own atrocities for 2000 years and counting; which record has enabled you to discover Him as a ruse?

You would, I guess, be able to put it together when you meditate on the words of another of His followers who said, "He (The same God that the Criminal felt forsaken by) made Him (The Criminal) who knew no sin to become sin, that by Him we might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus". Sure you are a man of enough intellect to understand what that means should you dare to ponder it.

My regards sir.
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Aderewah: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Small mathematics now Dem go ask you u go start to sweat for yansh sweat for armpit. Oswoh..

Who told you 50% of his worshippers can afford that?
50% of his worshippers cant afford to pay 1k monthly? Who's the olodo now. Go and rest
Re: Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today by Righteousness89(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Jeffersonagain:

Neither not anyone else can tell you a story about Jesus that you didn't know. What you can be told is what you didn't ponder on about what you know.

Isn't it curious that a Man who pretends to be a savior would have himself exposed by none other than his own followers who despite seeing that He could not save Himself became the first people to believe in Him as their Savior?

Will a castigated criminal and those close to him not do everything to keep his story from being made public? Will it not be his enemies that will be bent on exposing him with his friends will be bent on hiding or distorting the facts? How come this criminal makes His own friends and followers record and preserve His own atrocities for 2000 years and counting; which record has enabled you to know Him for a ruse?

You would, I guess, be able to put it together when you consider the word of another of His followers who said, "He (The same God that the Criminal felt forsaken by) made Him (the Criminal) who knew no sin to become, that by Him we might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus". Sure you are a man of enough intellect to understand what that means should you dare to ponder it.

My regards sir.

GOD Bless you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu / Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.