Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

3.5 Millions Americans Have Lost Their Jobs, Start A New Side Hustle Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3.5 Millions Americans Have Lost Their Jobs, Start A New Side Hustle Today! (352 Views)

Start A Side Hustle Today / PASM-1: The New Side Hustle No One Is Telling You About. / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3.5 Millions Americans Have Lost Their Jobs, Start A New Side Hustle Today! by Iytech(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2020
About 3.5 million people received a sack letter in America recently because of the covid-19 pandemic according to Les Brown.

He had a conversation with John Melton last month in an interview that lasted for 47 minutes.

Les Brown is 75 years old.

I listened as he shared stories upon stories about his life - The struggles and triumphs and how you can get back up when knocked down.

He finally launched his second book, "You've Got To Be Hungry" after procrastinating for 22 years.

Les said, "I wasn't going to allow the grave rob me of this book."

Here's one of the world's top speakers still giving massive value at three scores, a ten and five. As a young person, what value are you offering to people?

Building wealth starts with giving value through your skill, talent, experience or education.

Dr Myles Munroe said, "The wealthiest place on planet Earth is not in Africa where there is diamond in the ground nor the Middle East where there is oil in the ground.

The richest place on Earth is the cemetery because there you find books that were never written, songs that were never sang, speakers that were too scared to speak, businesses that were never done.

You need to start that business, you need to write that book, you need to learn that skill, you need to record that song, you need to network with those business people.

Get something started today!

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To A Million Naira Every Month Working With Us / Something Wrong With First Bank Or Just Mine?? / NATIONAL LOTTERY GHANA GAMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.