Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital (68962 Views)

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Naijaarchive(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
flexyrule:
Wish him a speedy recovery. Punters won't forget that game in hurry.. Home win - Cut Home or draw - cut - cut Over 2.5 - cut Even common over 1.5 - cut.
grin Wetin dem na play?
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by mrkings84(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Back home Nigerians are fighting themselves, go to S/A it's same thing. Now in Europe it's still same thing. What kind of coincidence is that??
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Grateful02(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
black life matters
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Champneys: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
He was replaced with Austria-born NIGERIAN Karim[b] Osiniwo[/b].

ONISIWO!!!!!
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Champneys: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
He was replaced with Austria-born NIGERIAN Karim Osiniwo

ONISIWO!!!!!
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by blessedchild234(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kudos to the referee, he was quite proactive a lot of people do what they do without knowing what they do its a good one .theres risk in everything one does in life even though to put food in the mouth that why I said always do your best
Nigerians doing well everywhere.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
The PR is the goal, not the information.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Dalil8: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
grandstar:
Why are alot of the parties Nigerians? Is that the Nigerian league? grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder one of their fan dey complain say e be like say dem dey Africa Cup cheesy

The whole starting 11 na black

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Tremple8v: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
This 9ja boys want kill them self again for foreign land. This one weak me oo.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by AuroraBrls: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Maybe He would have gotten Mainz a much needed single goal or given an assist that could lead to that.

Football is either becoming hopelessly unpredictable or these players are becoming lazy or up to something fishy( like spot fixing of matches). Mainz that needed at least a draw, more than Augsburg, to stay clear of drop/relegation zone couldnt get a single goal on home turf despite superior shots on target.

To even recall that they walloped Eintracht Frankfurt with a convincing win away, less than a week before this game, irks one the more. Punters, especially the Sharps and Pro didn't bat an eyelid in investing on Away win to nil(No) Market, as worst case scenario, but alas, Mainz disappointed big time.

These are the kind of games that Sportsradar should revisit.

Employment no dey, meritocracy don die tey tey, no be wetin u know again but na who u know for naija, no be everybody get proclivity for crime, small sincere football prediction wey bobos de use keep their head above water pending when hope comes through, still these professional footballers de cut cut person ticket unnecessarily.

Its high time footballers start getting targets like LAPO and MicrofinanceBank Marketers, if you no deliver target, de go cut your pay. I believe with that approach some kind nonsense go stop for professional football.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by banhammy: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's a family affair.
Nigeria collide with Nigeria, replaced by Nigeria
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Nairalandmonika: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Coincidence?

He collided with Nigerian Felix Uduokhai.
He is a Nigerian, collided with another Nigerian n replace with a Nigerian.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by petitejolie(f): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is it concussion or convulsion
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Nairalandmonika: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
mrkings84:
Back home Nigerians are fighting themselves, go to S/A it's same thing. Now in Europe it's still same thing. What kind of coincidence is that??
They are not fighting themselves here, this is a football competition.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by dfrost: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
tillaman:
The Felix dude head na brick don’t ask me how I know I can tell merely looking at it HHH
Speedy recovery Taiwo Awoniyi

Mainz seems to be dominated by black folks

HHH - Hammer Head of Horror? undecided grin cheesy
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by dfrost: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

He is a Nigerian, collided with another Nigerian n replace with a Nigerian.

It's a Nigerian affair. The Foreign Diplomats should fix this.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
powalez:
no location? Na wao
sorry about that, we can discuss better on whatsapp. hit me up and I'll give you every detail you need.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by tillaman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
dfrost:

HHH - Hammer Head of Horror? undecided grin cheesy

na you talk am boss!! grin
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Liposure: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
flexyrule:
Wish him a speedy recovery. Punters won't forget that game in hurry.. Home win - Cut Home or draw - cut - cut Over 2.5 - cut Even common over 1.5 - cut.
even and ov1.5 cut
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Alaganature(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
flexyrule:
Wish him a speedy recovery.
Punters won't forget that game in hurry..
Home win - Cut
Home or draw - cut
- cut
Over 2.5 - cut
Even common over 1.5 - cut.
grin grin
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Roon9(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No huzzle dey easy
Even the football way money dey na im dey dangerous pass

May the hazard of our huzzle smile on us and not take our life

If you watch some video clips about death in football ehnnn
No matter how strong hearted you be you must cry
As far as you love football you must cry

Yes na. Na him make one stupid fan post am say he don cancel his membership with the club due to too many black players
Then the club media manager come reply the fan say

"Not every cancelled membership is a cause for concern, sometimes we're relieved."

kO
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by mrkings84(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

They are not fighting themselves here, this is a football competition.

Why are you saying HERE as if you are THERE??
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Nairalandmonika: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
mrkings84:

Why are you saying HERE as if you are THERE??
Here as in, in this situation. Stop being silly, injuries happens in football all the time, because they happen to be both Nigerians on opposite team doesn't mean they are fighting each other, football is not fight.
How u even manage to relate this to Nigerian fighting themselves is somehow.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Rajosh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Coincidence?

He collided with Nigerian Felix Uduokhai.
Yeah. collided with Nigerian Felix Uduokhai, and replaced with Austrian born Nigerian Karim Onisiwo

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by mrkings84(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Here as in, in this situation. Stop being silly, injuries happens in football all the time, because they happen to be both Nigerians on opposite team doesn't mean they are fighting each other, football is not fight.
How u even manage to relate this to Nigerian fighting themselves is somehow.

My brother, that's exactly how me see it o... I don't know how to explain to someone that there were only 2 Nigerians in a football match, each on each side of the team, then ONE OF NIGERIAN WAS KNOCKED OUT AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD DO IT WAS THE OTHER NIGERIAN IN THE OTHER TEAM....

This a serious coincidence!
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by segebase(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
flexyrule:
Wish him a speedy recovery.
Punters won't forget that game in hurry..
Home win - Cut
Home or draw - cut
- cut
Over 2.5 - cut
Even common over 1.5 - cut.
Him life no cut...thank God
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by uncastableodd(f): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
oyinda1599:
This guy from my neighborhood in ilorin, God is your strength.
who ask u ?he know u?
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by uncastableodd(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dalil8:

No wonder one of their fan dey complain say e be like say dem dey Africa Cup cheesy

The whole starting 11 na black
lol
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by MrBati(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=lekki1444 post=90692447] winkreferee made sure he did not swallow his tongue. that ref na the real MVP[/quote

The tongue can never be swallowed.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by oyinda1599(f): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
uncastableodd:
who ask u ?he know u?
I have been for a fool like you to mention me.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Abusadiq01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
hapu jam Amala
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by raphy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
so two Nigerian plane hit head in flight i had my liverpool fans saying a loanee was took off on stretcher i came here i saw I was awoniyi our boy .

thank God plane didn't crash no body die that Felix plane self too strong o..

and tht Austria guy ..just play for Austria no dream of rep. shit hole one match u will be forgotten .no turn our super eagle to foreign players o .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.