Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital (68963 Views)

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by Ayobami7(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Seen
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by LukasPodolski: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2020
raphy:
so two Nigerian plane hit head in flight i had my liverpool fans saying a loanee was took off on stretcher i came here i saw I was awoniyi our boy .

thank God plane didn't crash no body die that Felix plane self too strong o..

and tht Austria guy ..just play for Austria no dream of rep. shit hole one match u will be forgotten .no turn our super eagle to foreign players o .
Hello Sir,

I saw one of your threads, I actually thought you weren't active anymore, I would love to have one or two chats with you.
On Pro football career.

I will mention you on that thread, Sir.

I wouldn't want to evade your privacy by asking for your contacts.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by showafrica(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2020
paulolee:

haaabaaa crazy coincidence meehn...

Afonnja collide with Ipob, Afonnja faint...hope is not sign of.... Well, make i no shake table sha
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by raphy(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Hello Sir,

I saw one of your threads, I actually thought you weren't active anymore, I would love to have one or two chats with you.
On Pro football career.

I will mention you on that thread, Sir.

I wouldn't want to evade your privacy by asking for your contacts.
oh OK good that you saw my thread am a legend here. but i am not a soccer agent .just someone who have had a Lil stint in European football in the lower division in France .
don't mention me on the thread forward and ever backward to never am still active as a sport person but not a professional.
Thank you very much for ur time.
i wish u good luck in your dreams.
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital by nduprincekc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
thanks

lekki1444:
ahhh if he swallowed his tongue he done die be that. no remedy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / 8 Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.