Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child (207 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / Please What Does It Means To See One's Enemy Pregnant In The Dream / Praying For One's Enemy: Clarifications In Christ Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child by fineboynl(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2020
this native doctor happen to be one of my biggest enemy in dreams for the past 13 years. we always fight face off with spiritual powers. while he conjured and makes incantations and I will be praying

so many times we defeat each other. either he wins or I wins. I happened to be like a cat with nine life. literally means I couldn't be killed. only if he had the power to pronounce me dead I would have long been dead. because I have trespasses many things sending fires to his alter in my physical prayers and at night we will start the fight in dreams, there was a day I even use axe in a dream to scatter his shrine.

it get so bad that if I want a face off in dream all I need is fasting and prayer. that night he will appear in my dreams. it was so irritating and terrible to the extent I don't even need to call his name in prayers. if i prayed against anywhere my matter is spiritually. the fight with him will start in dreams.

they are two of them but I will concentrate on this native doctor.

last weak I had a 3 days fasting with midnights prayers along. it was even worst because I had malaria. when I break the fast I take anti malaria drugs.

I had a dream this native doctor child was seriously ill and at the point of death. it seems he has lost all hope and ready to do Anything. he rush to me and was just crying saying the witches will laugh at him.

he said i should help him. it happens that I only have the magic word to save the child. all hope was lost, what a humiliation. he was waiting for me to pronounce a word what they would do. I have nothing against humans but look up to God where my help come from. I told him to give the child water and continue to give him clean water. the water will wash the sickness away little by little. with no doubt to my word. he rush to get water and giving it to the child. the child begin to recover gradually.

but he was playing band and making incantations song and rubbing native medicine on the child as the child was recovery. I have no problem with that because that the only way he knows how to pray. I wouldn't expect he prays with the Bible.

than I woke up.

The Blood of Jesus is fighting my battle and victory is mine. i give God all the glory.

1 Like

Re: My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child by fineboynl(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have corrected so many of the errors
Re: My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child by DragnetisaKuk(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cool story bro.
Re: My Number One Enemy Was Begging Me To Save His Child by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
So when Jesus said, "Love your enemies, pray for them..be ye perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect"... Did he mean something else?
Does this "enemy" of yours, in real life, even know that you exist? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Haunted House: What Is A Haunted House? Watch The Video / Relationship Advice For Youths. / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.