Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating (2226 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shares Beautiful Family Pics As His Son Turns 5 (photos) / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating by tpsolomons: 2:49am On Jan 26, 2011
Comedian I Go Dye whose real name is France Agoda was beaten up (almost beat the life out of him) bad by military men in Warri at a rally at the Warri Township stadium, venue of Goodluck Jonathan-led Warri campaign for former Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan took place. He was said to have been so badly battered that he had to be rushed to an undisclosed clinic for treatment.

We are informed that he and colleague I GO SAVE tried to force their way through the soldiers into the stadium, where the event was taking place as expected following the presence of the Presidency, security was beefed up and proper identification was required. The stern looking soldiers had reacted and descended on them both.

I go Save was bruised. They were beaten blue black. Ali Baba – who was the anchor of the event intervened, threatened to stop the event but was rather late as I go Die, who was meant to perform couldn’t perform as he was badly manhandled already by the security agents.

I go die demanded a public apology to be printed in a National newspaper and till date, no apology has been printed since the January 4th incident. The comedian has since been missing from the scene.

http://beep-me..com/2011/01/i-go-dye-yet-to-get-apology-after.html
Re: I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating by trekkie: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2011
will like to see how this one plays out undecided
Re: I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating by Eveoeve(f): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2011
Was it too much stress for them to have just identified themselves?! Nigerian celebrities are too proud.
www.naturekay..com
Re: I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating by WackyJ1(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2011
Why was he trying to push his way through and if he was to perform, why did he have to push his way through? Shebi he don see the one wey pass am now.
Re: I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating by trekkie: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: I Go Dye Yet To Get Apology After January 4 Beating by Idydarling(f): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2015
moral of the story:

don't joke with the Nigerian military

(1) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Steal This Song From This African Musician ? / Star Of Bring It On Movie Natina Reed Is Dead / Ini Edo For Miss Black UK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.