Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Am Upset - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Am Upset (2274 Views)

Homeowner's Association Is Upset By The Appearance Of This Upside-Down Camaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am Upset by promotervickky(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2020
angry grin grin
Re: I Am Upset by sultaan(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
With the new exchange rate, economic downturn, and the desire by the revenue agencies to earn their pay, this situation will only get worse.
I remember when Obasanji made a law only allowing cars 8 years and below, now all we can afford are the scraps imported and the sixth highest souirce of the government is the multiple tax on those scraps

When you collect duty, levy ,and sales tax on the same item something is wrong

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset by promotervickky(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2020
sultaan:
With the new exchange rate, economic downturn, and the desire by the revenue agencies to earn their pay, this situation will only get worse.
I remember when Obasanji made a law only allowing cars 8 years and below, now all we can afford are the scraps imported and the sixth highest souirce of the government is the multiple tax on those scraps

When you collect duty, levy ,and sales tax on the same item something is wrong

My brother its totally crazy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Nozzle Opening To Expand Permanently? / See The Latest Lamborghini Car That Has Teeth (photo) / Universal Cone Air Filter Compatibility (K&N or Spectre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.