Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States (26309 Views)

21-Day Notice: Strike Dangerous Now, FG Begs Doctors, NMA, Ministry Disagree / Sanwo-Olu: Decision To Open Schools Is Not "Cast In Stone", Reviews Continue / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by sunshineV(f): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
but the FG did a collabo with pastors but no school for us

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by IME1: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Who are they talking to
Why make sweeping statements? You know the states, call them out and exercise federal might, after all FG does that at will for their selfish interests. Imagine Kano opening viewing centre and schools remain shut

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by crismark(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
anoziechi:
they should go and sit down
Agreed. They re all useless liars!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Enugupikin: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
sinistermind:
I second this.... Nigerians and Social distancing are very distant. They will bastardize the whole thing
And places of worship nko or banks? Half baked knowledge Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by SirWarlock: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Charmingrascal:
A serious Government would fumigate every Government owned institution, provide protective equipments for staff and students and put plans in place towards reopening of schools but the Government is not even concerned about education, it's not a priority to them.

Many of our politicians don't have certificate so how can they take education seriously.

Not when the rates of infection is still high
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nchenches: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Presidency may want Lockdown to continue till 2023.
Europe which was worst hit by Covid 19 has removed lockdown. Even during the lockdown in Europe, essential activities went on, there was no ban on travel from one town to another.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by SirWarlock: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Iblak:
Will we ever resume like this?

Would you like to get more customers without paying? Check my
signature
my next year prediction just becomes glaring each day sad
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by 12345baba(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
So naira Marley and Kim Oprah are useless? Marlians where una dey?
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by kleverley(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2020
But I suppose Political campaigns held in Edo right? (Quote me if I'm actually wrong)

We misplace priorities in this country a lot
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by annyz: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Tissaia:

https://punchng.com/dont-open-schools-viewing-centres-stadiums-now-fg-warns-states/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

But u people via ur lie lie man said the country is ready to combat the pandemic.
Where are the Chinese medical team that arrived to help our medical team?
What's of the herbal medications from Madagascar?
What's the result of ur investigation of our herbal medication?

Everything about this going in circles.

Do u know that till now most poor masses never believe in this corvid-19 issue? Start with truth, continue with the truth and end with the truth saves a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Olarewaju89: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
ClassicMG:
Education is not kuku important to you guys. So it's a perfect excuse for you not open schools and other business.

Axiomatic fact!
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Enugupikin: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Will you keep "kwayet"? Why not send your own children to school? All these private school teachers no go kill us o. grin
But your yahoo pastors have resumed collecting tithes grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by BOBAN2710: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Good day good people,please I'm in dire need of financial help badly.
My whole world is crumbling before my eyes cos I was unable to cater for my family and most importantly im about to be serve quit notice by my landlady .
I was unable to pay for my already due house rent payment and there is no where to go.
Please any amount of help will safe my soul cos I'm already depressed because of the immense pressure.
Please help me out any amount will make huge difference even if it's 100naira.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 0220913783 GTB.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by SirWarlock: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
awhybliss:
Opening schools by providing sanitizers and following health guidance, will make thing get back to normal while battling the virus...
The virus has come to stay with us, we must learn a new life to adapting to live with the various.. seek for gov ayade advise, the man is a genuis
yeah we all wish the virus starts and ends on the hands!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Olarewaju89: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
icebird25:
Wahala ..but direct party primaries should hold. Bank should open.. thunder kill all of una ...for you boss mustapha ...hehehe..the kind thunder wey go fire you na the first of it's kind ..the thunder still dey redemption camp dey practice

See the thunder here grin
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by uniqueboi1(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Enugupikin:

But your yahoo pastors have resumed collecting tithes grin grin cheesy

You go church on Sunday?
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by SirWarlock: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
PEOPLE WHO VALUE EDUCATION MORE THAN HUMAN LIFE WON'T LIKE THIS. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE EARNING LIVING FROM TEACHING. THEY WILL STORM HERE TO RUN THEIR MOUTHS AND YOU WILL THINK THEY VALUE YOUR CHILDREN BUT THEY ARE AFTER THEIR REMUNERATION.

THEY CAN READ THIS.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/south-africa-1-800-students-infected-by-covid-19/1878145
and they think it's just simple hand sanitizer that's needed undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by fuke(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Markets are open.
Companies are open.
Let schools open with guidelines like 2 shits and social distancing.
We are in this for a long time and cannot keep these kid at home for longer.

Meanwhile, Nairalanders in diasporia can have this book free.
Nigrian Ips will not be able to access it.

Link. https://aw170723.aweb.page/p/83c199d2-7bc0-45a2-944e-1a252e7c7306

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by God2man2again(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2020
Will they continue to close schools at the expense of the future of students?

Some countries have opened.

Let's take the necessary precautionary measures and allow students to go back to school.

Staying at home is becoming ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by uniqueboi1(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
sunshineV:
but the FG did a collabo with pastors but no school for us

Leave school bf follow your street guys. grin
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by God2man2again(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Will they continue to close schools at the expense of the future of students?

Some countries have opened.

Let's take the necessary precautionary measures and allow students to go back to school.

Staying at home is becoming ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Olarewaju89: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
amiibaby:
COVID-19 is a Scam in Nigeria

My dear sister, na big scam ooo. Go out and see how life have returned to normal. The only difference is this useless nose mask undecided
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by SirWarlock: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

What sense does it make when religious centres are already open and viewing centres should not open?

How many people dey go viewing centres compared to how many people dey go church/mosque?

Bros, you sef reason am na
It actually makes no sense. I can forgive markets cos of its essential service but religious centres? When you know that it's not the right step? And you just hold press briefings and give them mild scolding and it ends there? undecided. They're just setting Nigeria up to be late bloomer for this virus and we wont be able to resume our lives fully sad
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by code5137: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#] 2105320[/color]
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Lordfranklin(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Dis people well so? Shey na madness make dem include viewing centres? Dat one concern dem
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2020
They don't have minds of their own. Follow follow govt.
Some parts of Europe said they will open school, our govt follow talk say they will open.
Now, the same Europe e.g. UK and Spain have changed mouth , our govt follow change mouth too.

UK to my best of knowledge opened school for the reception, yr 1 and yr6. The rest study via online. My people in Spain are home schooling.

Nigerian govt is rudderless. The only thing they know how to think and accomplish on their own is stealing public funds.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2020
SirWarlock:
and they think it's just simple hand sanitizer that's needed undecided

YOU DEY MIND DEM?
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Yabatechheroes: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
icebird25:
Wahala ..but direct party primaries should hold. Bank should open.. thunder kill all of una ...for you boss mustapha ...hehehe..the kind thunder wey go fire you na the first of it's kind ..the thunder still dey redemption camp dey practice

Is good na, avenue to mourn more politicians.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by mvem(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2020
ClassicMG:
Education is not kuku important to you guys. So it's a perfect excuse for you not open schools and other business.
in US and many European countries schools are not yet open...same as Canada that won't even open their universities this year until next year
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by ramatintin(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Now that the Epl is resuming that's the only thing to keep guys busy since all bar n clubs are closed.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Iblak: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2020
SirWarlock:
my next year prediction just becomes glaring each day sad
No ooo
But I think it's becoming glaring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / ACEGID: New COVID-19 Strain In UK Was Dectected In Nigeria As Early As August 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.