Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States (26312 Views)

21-Day Notice: Strike Dangerous Now, FG Begs Doctors, NMA, Ministry Disagree / Sanwo-Olu: Decision To Open Schools Is Not "Cast In Stone", Reviews Continue / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2020
As if covid419 is real. You are smiling now while Nigerians are crying. A time will soon come when you will be weeping and Nigerians will be laughing. He who laughs last laughs best. Your time of judgement is at hand.

Nigerians can't breath!
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Horlamie1997: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Mustapha abi what’s your name...Why are you people so inconsiderate like this,Who doesn’t know this covid whatever is a scam in this foolish county.arent you guys tired of embezzling the foolish money you came to life to embezzle,So many families are mourning and are in hunger pains..Many parents even work in the school you guys close down since March which is Their only source of income ..You poeple should have a rethink oo....Social distancing whatever is shii in this country because many dont believe in your covid19...Free us abeg

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by MT: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
I laughed when they said they wanted to develop 3-year plan; a daring attempt to keep on looting for the next 3 years, with our medical professionals as chief collaborators. They are simply being guided by what they watch on foreign media outlets, they have no expert, no data, no model etc. It's pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by blessedchild234(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Open schools for it to spread like wild fire abi?
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by code218: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by CelestineNelson: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2020
. The PTF Coordinator, Dr Sani Aliyu, P disclosed that the donations by Nigerians, which constituted one of the stream of funds for the nation’s response to the pandemic, had reached N850m.
This is very wrong ..I know of people that donated over 2billion Naira each... to the FG
Talking about interstate travel ban....is not nonsense , the baundries are porous ...my brother travelled from Kwara state to Cross River State last week without any hindrance ...
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by sunshineV(f): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Leave school bf follow your street guys. grin

who asked u

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2020
ClassicMG:
Education is not kuku important to you guys. So it's a perfect excuse for you not open schools and other business.
so because education is important you risk the life of millions. Even the one gaining the education are at risk. Sometimes before you comment, digest and understand.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by CelestineNelson: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Don't mind the confused people jare..... The PTF Coordinator, Dr Sani Aliyu, P disclosed that the donations by Nigerians, which constituted one of the stream of funds for the nation’s response to the pandemic, had reached N850m.

This is very wrong ..I know of people that donated over 2billion Naira each... to the FG
Talking about interstate travel ban....is not nonsense , the baundries are porous ...my brother travelled from Kwara state to Cross River State last week without any hindrance ...
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

annyz:

But u people via ur lie lie man said the country is ready to combat the pandemic.
Where are the Chinese medical team that arrived to help our medical team?
What's of the herbal medications from Madagascar?
What's the result of ur investigation of our herbal medication?

Everything about this going in circles.

Do u know that till now most poor masses never believe in this corvid-19 issue? Start with truth, continue with the truth and end with the truth saves a lot.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Eteka1(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2020
Olarewaju89:

See the thunder here grin
That's lightening not thunder. You can't see thunder, you hear it.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Olarewaju89: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Eteka1:
That's lightening not thunder. You can't see thunder, you hear it.

Humm...
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by wintersnow(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2020
This is stupidly insane. You open markets and close schools... I haven't received salary for almost 4 months..why lockdown schools..
Why not come open with precautionary measures and safe guidelines to open schools.. fck this government fck you mustapha abi weytin be ya name... Biggest fck you to NCDC as a body .. all of ona dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by coputa(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria leaders are bad but the followers 're worst. Our public schools in nigeria 're poorly built and over crowded with more than 60 learners in a cubicle like classroom without ventilation,not to mention our tertiary institution,where hundreds stand to take lecture in dirty leaking lecture hall. Mentaining hygiene here is difficult,so if the pandemic happen to shot to epidemic level,we 're done for it,least i forget,medical doctors 're on strike already.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Pelemike7625: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2020
see below
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2020
SirWarlock:
It actually makes no sense. I can forgive markets cos of its essential service but religious centres? When you know that it's not the right step? And you just hold press briefings and give them mild scolding and it ends there? undecided. They're just setting Nigeria up to be late bloomer for this virus and we wont be able to resume our lives fully sad

@amiibaby, help me tell them o

@SirWarlock, exactly my point. It's getting to a point I think the PTF members are in love with the idea of seeing themselves speaking into a microphone everyday. Seems they derive a kind of orgasm from it, because trust me, the press briefing is gradually loosing it's effectiveness. How many people still listen to it nowadays?
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by uniqueboi1(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2020
sunshineV:

who asked u

I dn tell you, as e dn dae scratch you. Better make do with your street guys.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Charmingrascal:
A serious Government would fumigate every Government owned institution, provide protective equipments for staff and students and put plans in place towards reopening of schools but the Government is not even concerned about education, it's not a priority to them.

Many of our politicians don't have certificate so how can they take education seriously.

Does it mean other governments of the world are not serious too or you just feel like contributing anything to the thread?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You go church on Sunday?

Baba, depends on the state wey you dey. In some Southeast states, churches NEVER CLOSED, and their cases didn't skyrocketed.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Kelly256(f): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2020
WASSCE THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING ELSE smiley

THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD RESIST THE URGE TO SHALAYE!
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by ibroziny: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmm nah so ooo
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Charmingrascal(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Does it mean other governments of the world are not serious too or you just feel like contributing anything to the thread?

How many cases do we have in Nigeria compared to other Countries?

Schools are closed but markets, Banks, Churches and Mosques are open.

I said what I said!

Is it that you have no point to make without quoting me or u just want a mention?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by ghettochild(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Unless we want to have a massive outbreak... Look at south Africa that opened school for grade 7 and 12...
Teachers have been infected with covid 19 n see on protest
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Goke7: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2020
coputa:
Nigeria leaders are bad but the followers 're worst. Our public schools in nigeria 're poorly built and over crowded with more than 60 learners in a cubicle like classroom without ventilation,not to mention our tertiary institution,where hundreds stand to take lecture in dirty leaking lecture hall. Mentaining hygiene here is difficult,so if the pandemic happen to shot to epidemic level,we 're done for it,least i forget,medical doctors 're on strike already.

this is what most Nigerians don't want to understand, they continue to argue that markets, banks and churches are opened. our lawlessness will lead us into a major crisis soon if we don't watch it
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Drizzy5001(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Wetin concern me .
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by fortran12: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:

I do not think it is out of place not to open up schools yet. I mean, schools can always be opened at any time. It is in the best interest of students & parents afterall.

That said, rushing to open up places of worship is ridiculous.

The only thing they should just open for us, na club and lounges, make person dey down liquor and catfish without looking to scale fence, incase kpor kpor show.
How about the teachers working in those schools how do u think they will survive?
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Dat one na for their own village chief, we are going to watch EPL...
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by tony5(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

What sense does it make when religious centres are already open and viewing centres should not open?

How many people dey go viewing centres compared to how many people dey go church/mosque?

Bros, you sef reason am na
I meant they should have added religious centers to those places not meant to be opened for now
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
I heard my neighbor's son telling his father that he had just returned from lesson.

This goes to show that no guidelines for combating the virus is being followed. People are just busy breaking rules up and down without a care in the world.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Mypeople2(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Tissaia:

https://punchng.com/dont-open-schools-viewing-centres-stadiums-now-fg-warns-states/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Three years plan? Hmmm..These guys don hammer.Imagine the money they would have gathered by then
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Mypeople2(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
MT:
I laughed when they said they wanted to develop 3-year plan; a daring attempt to keep on looting for the next 3 years, with our medical professionals as chief collaborators. They are simply being guided by what they watch on foreign media outlets, they have no expert, no data, no model etc. It's pretty pathetic.
Don't listen to them .Thieves! They want to continue to feed on the billions donated for the next three years. Can you imagine the nonsense ?Stagnating the country for three more years .This people nor get conscience o.
Re: Don’t Open Schools, Viewing Centres, Stadiums Now, FG Warns States by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Charmingrascal:

How many cases do we have in Nigeria compared to other Countries?

Schools are closed but markets, Banks, Churches and Mosques are open.

I said what I said!

Is it that you have no point to make without quoting me or u just want a mention?

It's saddens me to inform you're not thinking right.

You want to be reckless with people's life and protect yours because you're young? Or the next person who would contract the virus and die doesn't deserve a shot to life?

If that's how your family is run, kept it that way but Nigeria would not be reckless with lives.

Yes! You said what you said and you're unreasonable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / ACEGID: New COVID-19 Strain In UK Was Dectected In Nigeria As Early As August 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.