Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Sexual Violence Is Becoming A Serious Pandemic In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Violence Is Becoming A Serious Pandemic In Nigeria (160 Views)

Young Girls And Prostitution, Young Boys And Drugs As The New Pandemic In Nigeri / Lagos Records 3,193 Cases Of Domestic And Sexual Violence In 2020 / Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Violence Is Becoming A Serious Pandemic In Nigeria by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Sexual Violence is becoming a very critical Problem in Nigeria, rape and sexual assauit of our female friends or family are getting more Wave in our society.

I can still remember in June 2020, a 22 year old girl named Vera Uwaila was raped and also killed in a crime that sparked outrage across Nigeria, which led to the trending #justiceforUwa. Are dream was to become a Minister to share the Good News to the world says her sister in tears, Her death was so painful to her family and we Nigerian. We all thought the outrageous sparked made by Nigerian will reduce the rate of sexual Violence in our society, rather the following week another female student from Federal College of Animal and Production Technology, Moore Plantation, Apata, Ibadan, Oyo State, has suffered the same Incident. Barakat Bello was just 18 year's old, imagine how young she was to experience Gang rape by 3 armed men.

Another protest was conducted across some state and also on Twitter with another #justiceforBarakat, rape national emergency was also declared in all State in the country led by global human Right organization.

When I saw the rape state of emergency, I was happy saying in my mind the rate of sexual Violence is coming to an end in my country Nigeria. Despite the promises made by so many governor's, IG of police on this pandemic (Social violence). Another fresh sexual Violence was recorded in the same Oyo State, the victim was 21 year's old a student of Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, Oyo State, Grace Oshiagwu, has been raped and macheted to death by unknown assailant(s) in the area.

Am fell so sorry for my female friends and family that the government and society have failed to protect them from this fast arising pandemic.
I wanted to help in any way , so I made a research on Anti-Rape Gadget which help to reduce the death segment.
Top 7 Best Anti-Rape Device All Female Should Know.

For Full Content Click : https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/sexual-violence-is-becoming-serious.html

You can Also follow My Whatapp TV click On [url]https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is[/url]

(1) (Reply)

#cyberfraud: FBI Launch Search For Six Nigerian Nationals / Pipeline Vandalism: Emergency Team On Alert As Residents Cry Over Fuel Spillage / BREAKING! Another Resignation Of A Top Cabinet Member In Akeredolu’s Administrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.