Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) (56433 Views)

Manchester United’s Angel Gomes Went To T.B Joshua’s Church For Healing / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2020
After all the warnings and expose on this charlatan, people still go to him for miracles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by pointstores(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2020
Nawa
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2020
kikero:

Actually the leper was to show himself to the priests, not the congregation of the synagogue at the time (see Leviticus 13).

The priests were in the synagogue right? And were the priests not humans?
Jesus simply would have told the leper to go home and tell nobody, not even his family members!

God permits miracles to deliver the oppressed and to also show his mightiness to both believers & unbelievers.

4 Likes

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

Pastor Chris is a junior prophet to TB. That's what we were told when they both collabo.
Udonminit!

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by shaw2(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
My guy refused to fall down.
Women are the victims these men use to shine upandan.
Coro don come all of them go hide both the ones wey go wilderness.
After coro end na so dem go start dey heal mad Men/women, wake the dead upandan like say na dem be God.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by MAYOWAAK: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
This was 3 years ago when he was having so many injuries

In 2017, he captained the England Under 17 team to win the 2017 FIFA Under 17 World Cup held in India.
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Good thing. So many people are having problems but too shy to seek healing for fear of what people will say.

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by geementontop(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2020
apikipiki1:
Make una ask Gomes how much TB Joshua pay him
Gomes abi na wetin be his name, how much were you paid for this rubbish, we need urgent answers plzzzz

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Scatterscatter:

The priests were in the synagogue right? And were the priests not humans?
Jesus simply would have told the leper to go home and tell nobody, not even his family members!

God permits miracles to deliver the oppressed and to also show his mightiness to both believers & unbelievers.

Just the priests, not the members of the congregation and in private so to speak
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Ibime(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm dissapointed that Gomez came on twitter this morning to start explaining why he went to a church,
even pointing fingers at his mum and his age.

He owes no one an explanation for practicing his faith.

They must have bantered him in the dressing room grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Olabode971(f): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Fall to my Right hand side; which is your left hand side...

I say Fall to your left hand side; which is my Right hand side...

Naso Gomes fall yakata... grin
Lmao

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Who is he?
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
After all the warnings and expose on this charlatan, people still go to him for miracles.

Can you name one true man of God? And also give reasons why he/she is one.

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Dextre(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The most respected FALSE PROPHET of this generation

Even Jesus always tells those who he healed NOT to tell it to anybody

But this man always broadcast himself to the world
Even when he went to the mountains, he did a live broadcast

Your time is near

Lemme give you an advice...stop judging people no matter what you think,leave people to be judged by God. The fact that you read of jesus's miracles in the bible means it has been broadcasted,if it was never written down,you wouldn't know about it would you? So how is streaming a miracle on video now for people to see and believe any different from writing about it then for people to know and beleive? It's called technological advancement, don't be naive bro. And I am not saying he is legit or not,that one na God go judge am.

5 Likes

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Grandest(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Odunolumide:
The guy know say he get problem self, even me self don dey think am .
Everyone at United claims he is so good, but when they give am chance , the guy no dey fit play well.
I just tire o.
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Dextre(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Your time is near

Jesus told people he healed not to tell anybody,how come you know about it today? Cos it was written down, writing is a form of giving out information,same is videography.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2020
kikero:

Just the priests, not the members of the congregation and in private so to speak

You still don't get it.

Another question, did Jesus heal people in public, before multitude of people or he calls people into special rooms, in secret to heal them?

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Scatterscatter:

Can you name one true man of God? And also give reasons why he/she is one.

There is a logical fallacy to your question. I am not interested in naming any man of God. I am pointing out a conman.
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Dextre(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2020
geementontop:
Gomes abi na wetin be his name, how much were you paid for this rubbish, we need urgent answers plzzzz

Is it so hard to believe someone decide to practice his faith?
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
It didn't work, though. He was out injured with the same injury right after that and missed the U17 Euros as a result.
I thought I was the only one who remembered this

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Dextre(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2020
kikero:

Actually the leper was to show himself to the priests, not the congregation of the synagogue at the time (see Leviticus 13).

Oga the fact that you can read that in a book called bible and a chapter called Leviticus shows it has been broadcasted. It's not like you were there to know all this. If there was something called video camera in the days of Christ,i'm sure jesus miracles would have been recorded and it would serve has bible today

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Dextre:

Is it so hard to believe someone decide to practice his faith?

He was 15. His mom , a normal African mother, forced him there .

2 Likes

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

There is a logical fallacy to your question. I am not interested in naming any man of God. I am pointing out a conman.

It is only ideal to show original to prove another as counterfeit.

If you notice, I didn't say TB is a true man of God or not. You said TB is a conman, so kindly substantiate with proof by naming one true man of God.

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Dextre(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2020
ethicallyright:

He was 15. His mom , a normal African mother, forced him there .

Is it a bad thing to seek God when everything becomes dark in one's life whether forced or not

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Cocolatti(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2020
This Angel Gomez na Alaba version
Oooohhh
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Dextre:

Is it a bad thing to seek God when everything becomes dark in one's life whether forced or not
I don't know

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Scatterscatter:
For those calling TB Joshua fake, please tell me how much he paid Angel Gomez to act this undecided

Take it or leave it, "there is natural and there is supernatural"

The guy is regretting that he went there. Check his Twitter. He was barely 15 and his mother , a normal African mother, forced him there.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Afolabimills(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Your time is near

must u talk
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by Dextre(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2020
ethicallyright:

I don't know

Well it's not. When it seems you no longer have answer to what is going on again,it's always better to seek your creator. So,there is nothing actually laughable or mockable about what he did

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by optimus106(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2020
remi1444:
grin

So TB Joshua has the ability to produce electric current that "Shocked" Angel Gomez and the country is in darkness. embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by zone51: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Wait oh!, this thing is real shocked shocked
Re: Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) by OtemAtum: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Scatterscatter:
For those calling TB Joshua fake, please tell me how much he paid Angel Gomez to act this undecided

Take it or leave it, "there is natural and there is supernatural"
When you are in a church, you don't need to be paid before sharing a testimony. You feel this kind strong emotion that always want to make you testify even when the healing is not there. It's just natural.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.