Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,946 members, 7,838,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story (49690 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / PLEASE ADVISE!! After Paying N580k Bride Price My Husband Said He Doesn’t Owe... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
You wey post am, you no put COPIED.

Don't blame bloggers but yourself

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Mpcoll001: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
We don hear
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by DoubleEngine007: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Madam that's your business o.
No be your own even dey worry me now self.

If your husband likes,he should go pay the 120k ,that's his cup of agbo . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by sematec(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
we don hear, next??
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by solochris(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
That one concern una dia, there are lots of important issues to discuss abeg

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
was surprised to see an Isoko/Urhobo name associated with such expensive bride price
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by darfay: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Twitter and lies
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by friday2011(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na so, lazy bloggers...

Make thunder fire una dere.
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by stubbornman(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Madam up your mouth nah your family member be that girl..... you were expecting people to bash the guy but eh no work.... nah only God punish that girl papa and her lazy brother .
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Goldie16(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by mentor56(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
kiss kiss
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by justlikedat: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Its from you, woman!
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by koxi: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abeg lemme hear word!!!
Very poor sense of damage control...
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Peters1212(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
It aiit
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Damage control
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Raymeskey: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin

I Fear NLs o, see space booking

The story I read doesn't shows third party and if she claim it does she can also put the original post out.

Social media will cause more harm than good
Be guided in what you post. This year so far I have seen tens of problem caused by social media.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by MandalorianCree: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
The story don trend na, you don achieve your goal.
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Xisnin(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
She couldn't be the bride in question if the person actually exists.
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
christejames:
Whether you or another lady, all I know is that you both are related.

...there is a thin line between truthfulness and falsehood.
the lady will probably be Igbo. Eloho is an Isoko, Urhobo name
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Randal: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please watch and share until it reaches the appropriate channels.

Children with disabilities are children too. Do not leave them behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5O9H2J1TMk&t=14s
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
JohnspeakU:
There is a story that’s currently trending on Nairaland of a woman seeking advice about her husband that spent N580k for her bride price and was asking the said husband to contribute N120k for her brother’s wedding.

Mrs Elohor Okudu has made a post to clarify herself that she isn’t the woman in question and she just posted about a woman she knows

Read the story here https://www.nairaland.com/5927415/should-man-pay-it

The lady in question Elohor Okudu has clarified herself.
What kind of Collateral Damage is this? She is the one joor;lol! Take a little bit of your time and say "Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for making me see today and as I go out in seek or in search of my daily bread; grant me my heart desires inline with your word. Thank you Lord for it is done in Jesus name Amen. " Nice day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Psoul(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Serves her right.
People that can't let their Facebook Timeline have a rest.
They must post by fire by force.
You want to do a journalist work.

Now, you are blaming the person that mistakenly thought you are the one in the story.
Why didn't you use "COPIED" so that pple will know u lifted the dtory from somewhere?

Now it will take you extra strength to correct the impression.
Pple that read your initial story may not be opportune to read this ur Disclaimer.

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Junkelie: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
You that shared someone else's post why didn't u add 'copied'? undecided
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Austeeenxx: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
The story is as fake as Tonto Dike's boo ty.
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by freshkpomo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emu4life:
Next time stop making up stories Infact, you are the one
The arrogance in her not clearly states it was her. She seems like someone who could do such.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by illicit(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
No need to abuse the person nah....
at least u don blow now
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
She craved the attention so bad she had to make up a silly story for the retweets and likes. Now the attention is too much and she's complaining

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by OKTolu: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Confusion everywhere
There was a country
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Fuckalldmods(f): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
You can't confuse us, na yourself you go confuse.

What have been read can not be unread.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by Fuckalldmods(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lostz:
the lady will probably be Igbo. Eloho is an Isoko, Urhobo name

Go and get busy, lazy fellow.
Must you tag a tribe?
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by monichannel: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
nairaman66:
Did your brother contribute to his own wedding? If no, your husband does not owe him anything!

Read bro, read!
Re: Disclaimer: Elohor Okudu Clarifies Herself On The N580k Bride Price Story by cryptotech: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok next please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.