Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet (5185 Views)

Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Regina Daniels Smoking Shisha With Husband By Her Side At A Nightclub / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by oluwafemme129(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
When I first saw photos of Regina Daniels smoking shisha I thought it was a big fat lie.

With all the Photoshop photos and videos flying around the internet, one can hardly know which was real. I mean our tender and sweet Regina Daniels who inspires teenage girls cannot be a smoker. Then I took a closer look at the photo, “dammm” it was true, there was no way this photo was doctored.

I don’t mean to criticize her, but I can’t help but wonder how she got here. We all know that smoking is highly addictive and it has been discovered that smoking shisha is more deadly than cigarettes or even marijuana.

According to research, the smoke from shisha goes directly to your lungs, those who smoke shisha regularly usually start feeling sharp pains in their lungs over time.

Furthermore, if they continue smoking it over time, the smoke affects the lungs, and they’ll likely find it difficult to breathe at night (Short Breath), which may lead to kidney failure and other sicknesses.

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by oluwafemme129(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
From the photo, you can also notice she’s been doing it for a long time, and also she enjoys the fun from puffing the smoke out of her mouth.

This photo must have been taken before her marriage, there’s no way her Billionaire husband Ned Nwoko will allow his precious treasure smoke not now that she is heavily pregnant and expecting his first child.

So this leaves me with the conclusion that Regina Daniels has been smoking for a long time before marriage. I think she might have started smoking at the age of sixteen.

If indeed she started smoking at that tender age, then the question now was her mother aware she was doing this at that tender age?

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by Papertrails(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wolf inside sheep's cloth looking all gentle, calm and 100% innocent faced but inside is a slay mama.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by janedonez(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Every one is a saint until our pasts are visited
Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by ArewaWife(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
oluwafemme129:
From the photo, you can also notice she’s been doing it for a long time, and also she enjoys the fun from puffing the smoke out of her mouth.

This photo must have been taken before her marriage, there’s no way her Billionaire husband Ned Nwoko will allow his precious treasure smoke not now that she is heavily pregnant and expecting his first child.

So this leaves me with the conclusion that Regina Daniels has been smoking for a long time before marriage. I think she might have started smoking at the age of sixteen.

If indeed she started smoking at that tender age, then the question now was her mother aware she was doing this at that tender age?

She was a Madame (pim.p) before she even met Ned. And her mother was aware of a lot. She was literally the bread winner so had to do a lot to support the family.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by Emilokoiyawon: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is it your kush?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by mytime24(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Waitin 2c who d pikin go resemble cool
Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Papertrails:
Wolf inside sheep's cloth looking all gentle, calm and 100% innocent faced but inside is a slay mama.
The only wolf inside a sheep clothing I know is This guy.

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by gungab(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
what's wrong with smoking.
Is it ur smoke

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by Papertrails(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Masonkaycares:
The only wolf inside a sheep clothing I know is This guy.

Pls hu em be?
Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by DIKEnaWAR: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
What do you think she and Ned do in their privacy? Smoke, dope up, get high and fvkcc like minks.

Life is lived once and per head.
Re: Photos Of Billionaire Wife Regina Daniels Smoking Kush Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Papertrails:

Pls hu em be?
Who doesn't know Steph Curry?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: See Lovely Photos Of Trikytee And His Beautiful Girlfriend / Pictures From Wizkid's New Music Video Shoot In London / Beautiful Grownup Daughters Of Female Nigerian Celebrity! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.