Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training (916 Views)

How To Start A Service Arbitrage (drop Servicing) In Nigeria 2022 / How To Make $50-$100 Drop Servicing / How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
What is Drop Servicing?

Drop servicing which is also called service arbitrage is a business model in which you find clients who need services, not knowing that buying or booking them from your website or through social media, phone call consultation etc, that you’ll be outsourcing said services to a third party.

It’s very similar to what the “real world” does by sub-contracting. If you’re gonna get something done by any type of worker, there’s odds that the person you are inquiring a service quote from will outsource the work to another company or individual. That’s the basic idea behind it.

Here a few options that work well for a drop service business

Creating websites
Posting on blogs (guest blogging)
Writing blog posts (content creation)
Social media management
Graphic Design
Copywriting for advertising (facebook / google ads)
Video animation or creation
Video editing
We could list a lot more, but you get the idea. Think about what you would like to find as a service for your business and put yourself in the shoes of your ideal customer.

The best way to find the right drop servicing models that will work is to look at trends and see what is currently popular and what people are searching for.

For the full learning, you can get this: https://onlinehustle.teachable.com/p/drop-servicing-pro

Should you want the complete guide to the video up, you can get it for a token.
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is a latest trend
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Drop servicing
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 5:20am On Jun 25, 2020
good
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 5:20am On Jun 25, 2020
fast
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Great technique
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Fast method
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by Mremerald(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2020
The course is expensive do you have it so that I use your login
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Mremerald:
The course is expensive do you have it so that I use your login

send me a mail...i can give you access for a token.

dailypassiveinflow@gmail.com
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
What you don't know is costing you a fortune.
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Drop servicing
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Dropservicing
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Drop servicing king
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2020
easy method
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by 3ncrypted: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
Sir, kindly extend this knowledge to me. Thanks a bunch. tessynk@gmail.com.
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
3ncrypted:
Sir, kindly extend this knowledge to me. Thanks a bunch. tessynk@gmail.com.

mail me

dailypassiveinflow@gmail.com
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2020
eazy
Re: Drop Servicing: You Need To Get This Training by fleksy: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Drop...

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Guy! He is a scammer / C / Quarry price granite supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.