Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Now Is The Hour For Every Man To Decide. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now Is The Hour For Every Man To Decide. (137 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Hour For Every Man To Decide. by tonykel1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Greetings to everyone in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. I wish to bring to the knowledge of the Lord's chosen that we are in the last days. I choose to use the phrase 'The Lord's Chosen' in this context to depict all those who will pay heed to this clarion call to take appropriate and corresponding steps........for not all men are called. To the later, this clarion call is just another triviality. I pray for you not to be among this category of men in Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

The recurring catastrophic world events, wars, and rumors of wars, the outbreak of morbid pandemics as predicted by the holy scriptures as events that will characterize the last days are all signs and wonders surging towards the end. The last day will be a day of gross darkness with no atom of light.

Isaiah 60:2 (NIV)

See, darkness covers the earth

and thick darkness is over the peoples,

but the Lord rises upon you............................... (upon those who seek the Lord before it is too late) enclosed words are mine....

and his glory appears over you.

Acts 2:20 (KJV)

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

In that notable day of the Lord, the world will burn like a furnace, and those who reject the Lord will not be spared.

Malachi 4:1 (NIV)

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

It would have been too late. There are times and seasons for everything under heaven. There is a time to seek the Lord and there will be such a time too late. It is for this reason, that it is written that; now is the hour of our salvation. Salvation is now not in the future. Never postpone it. For tomorrow may be too late.

Isaiah 55:6 (NIV)

Seek the Lord while he may be found;

call on him while he is near.

2 Corinthians 6:2 (NIV)

For he says,

“In the time of my favour, I heard you,

and in the day of salvation, I helped you.”

I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

The scriptural references above imply that there is a time to seek the Lord and find God; there is a time of the salvation of our God. I pray that everyone who comes in contact with this message may receive the grace to be zealous for God. It is not by accident that you come across the message......God is seeking for your attention to have fellowship with you. It is not his desire that any perish.

Remain blessed as you begin to seek the salvation of the Lord in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Now Is The Hour For Every Man To Decide. by Nehyooh(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Amen !!!

(1) (Reply)

The Idols Of The Mind / This Book Is The Cheap Alternative To Unnecessary Heartbreak Or Divorce! / Capacity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.