Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (74191 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by StagethemTVee: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Son of late pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Jimmy Odukoya disguised himself during this yuletide season as a homeless man to see how people will react in kindness or otherwise. He stormed a shopping mall and the reactions were classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLMv720FewA

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Olalan(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Show kindness to someone everyday

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2019
I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard the Holy Spirit say to me Shile, you would have passed the test...

Yay It's my first Christmas ever next tomorrow. I can't keep calm...
#12MonthsLovingJesusWithNoRegrets

Modified- Please I no buy Christmas clothes ooo. Can I wear my old clothes to church for Christmas service or must it be new Christmas cloth?
This is my first Christmas ooo how una dey do am?

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Pr0cter: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Those people you are helping in the shopping mall don't really need it. They could afford what they want to buy that's why they are in a shopping mall if not, they would have gone to Iya Basira, the one that sells provision in Kiosk down their street to buy.

Those who actually needs help are those living under the bridge, those that live in the ghetto, those labourers who do dirty jobs. Those who beg on the road side needs this gesture not this one's in the shopping mall.

240 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by SmellingAnus(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
I see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by superior1: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
He can never feel the helplessness of the unprivileged, what afflicts them is not only physical but mental, while he can recreate the physical lack, he can’t the mental anguish they suffer often from acute hopelessness

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by ijaw1stson: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Wetin concern me?

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmmmm, this is deep and thought provoking!

*singing* from the house of F.R.E.S.H

We need to love them,
We need to bless them,
We need to show them,
That Jesus cares.

We need to love them,
Take away their sorrows
Who knows tomorrow,
It could be you or maybe me...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
And Jesus told us in the Holy Book that.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by anochuko01(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Nigeria is a "special" country.

Even when you want to genuinely give, you start assuming the person could collect your stuff and use for diabolical stuffs. Not to talk of what buhari and his cohorts have turned people into.

If all things were equal, Nigerians have the largest heart in the world.
I still have hope for a great nation embarassed

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by ZombieTERROR: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Disguise like Buhari first....
Let's see the people's response

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by 9jahotblog: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, no kindness for madmen. That's the reality of life .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Itz good to be good always.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by EJIOGBENIMI(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Wow. My initial reaction to him would really depend on my mood at that point in time but I think his manner of approach alone would make any kind hearted person to grant his humble request. so, I think would pass this test, irrespective of my mood. I’m human and I know this.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by SEGLIZ: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard Shile, you would have passed the test...

respect sis.
keep it up the Good Lord remain your strength. I just but can't keep the laudable one you shared here.
Wishing You A Merry Christmas And A Bliss Filled Prosperous New Year Ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by bbode1(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Show kindness o. Even if it is once in ur life time.. Give to the less privilege this Christmas season. Don't say u don't have. Everyone as something to give. Remember time is money. So ur time can be shared in love to those people that are less in the society

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by LegoxMetahuman: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
he is lucky they didnt lynch him for not looking crazy enough
or having a phone and looking crazy at the same time grin

9 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by YorubaKing: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Naturally, Nigerians are very bad, selfish, arrogant and unkind pple which is very reflective in our government.

>90% of Nigerians are mentally unstable. Fact! cool

9 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Obara jesus angry
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
That's how the Lady in black stole the lady in Pink's blessings these Christmas. God don't let me miss my blessings

18 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Obara jesus angry grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by TheFacelessMan: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
OnonikpoAku1:
[s][/s]

You are a character. You have over 1000 monikers.

What do you derive from this display of madness ? cheesy

Seun needs to sit with you... known you since your IsaAbubakar days

Cc simplyleo, trigitis, omenka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by YungMike(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
God is good.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Kingv(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2019
The world is evil but we need all the sensitivities in this world in order to keep up in the ministry of HELP

NICE MOVE SIR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Great. Did anybody notice the first lady that rejected him, was still looking at him with disgust as she wanted to exit? She was still wondering why the lady was shaking hands with a"mad man" and still laughing with him. The funniest thing is that she may even be a Christian and probably attends their church because that spar may be the one closer to their church, fountain of life. This life , little help at times may turn things around , though some too will land you in hell of a life and wanna make u regret.
And that Granma na real African mama.
"Didn't you see the price before you take it? Eh? Sha put it. Puuut it. Puuut I will pay". They will first scold you first before showing love.. Awon maaami to ma live long ..grin grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by saheedbadmus(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Show kindness to everyone.. no b everything b cash matter..try put a smile on someones face..words alone can put a smile on a poor mans face

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Conceptman: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
If only we all live in love, the world will be a better place.
https://www.nairaland.com/4814062/aluminium-windows-building-casement-casement/7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.