Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. (2546 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good evening nairalanders. This is my first time of posting in this platform, though the account has been in existence. My write up will be a bit longer, please do help me read through it and don't mind my grammatical
errors.

I just want to know if someone like me exists or existed out there.
If someone like me have existed, how did he or she able to pull through?.

I came from a family of eight in a local government in Enugu state. I'm the youngest of all.
My father was a civil servant before he died 2011 when I just finished secondary school.
My mom is a petty trader. My family is a committed Anglicans. The branch of the church in my village was my father's part of evangelism,to bring church closer to people's doorstep.

I talked about the church because I knew I have good Christian foundation and prioritize prayers and mindful of our steps on some issues (we are not perfect)

Two things has been running through my mind for long time whenever I think about my family, my siblings, my mom and myself.
But recently I decided to go for one.

Firstly, I thought of changing my surname because I thought the name was cursed and secondly I thought of ending my life to know if I can rest. After all, we all will die one day.

I have taken two popular poisons but instead of killing me , I will only wake up to notice burnt throat and little dizziness....lol.

I will list the problems of my family to know if this kind of family can survive.
I decided to number it for clarity.

1. Out of eight children, six are married.
My eldest brother married for 23 years no child.
My two sisters , they have married for 12 years and 6 years respectively, no child.

The remaining three that were able to have theirs, can't eat two square meal a day.
That's not the worst, check the numbers below.

2. Sickness: Among 8 children, it's only two that's not sick as I type this, is not continually, it's a steady sickness...I will break it down.

My elder sister with four kids has a tuberculosis, her immediate younger sister also have the same sickness.

My immediate elder sister who was healthy until her marriage is not only sick but always complain of stomach bite which is like a default sickness for the ones that doesn't have kids.

It didn't end there, my immediate elder brother got married last three years, luckily to us , his wife conceived and successfully delivered 2018, a week after his wife's delivery, the little child started having sickness,which resulted into surgery at her age.
Her dad (my brother) had an accident and his leg was fractured, two days after the child's surgery, as I type this, he has a broken leg, not fixed yet.

Even the finger typing this, fights with internal heat. That's me!

Sound ideal, right?
Is a really life experience.

Last year june,my mom had a very serious stomach issue which resulted into major operation , luckily to us, she survived.
And the same June this year, she was operated on again and doctor billed much and we had no option than to leave her in the hospital to face struggling ones which has been a normal.

3 Finance: Of course you can predict the financial condition of this ill family.
Out of this 8 children, I will boldly tell you that 5 out of this family are graduates. 3 engineers and two are in commercial. Some have stayed for 6 years without job. We all studied individually using one bike to be a commercial cyclist (okada). We never relented , even though we are sick financially and health wise.

Thanks for reading up to this point!.

Why I want to end all, I checked back from my primary school to university level, down to this present day, I have never experience easy life. Calls from my family members are always bad news. I don't think life hold anything good for me again...
I don't really think... Doors are shot against me... Everything about my life is sick.
I have hustled and hustled...No friend, no assistance.

I am always backwards, training myself to primary school, secondary school, University level and today.

The write up is already long, I don't want to break down my personal life experience,just to survive.

To keep life moving,I decided to register for an IT course at Ojeulegba,Lagos because my friend promised to pay for it,
I used the little money I saved from NYSC to register for half of the stipulated amount as I await him to pay as promised.

Message entered my phone one evening and my friend told me to fix myself and that's all.
I became sick and more tired, mehn it has been hellish, no money to pay up,no money to eat again and no money to transport myself back to my brother.

Please, all I see around me is death.
Can I survive this this?
Have any family gone through this and survive?
I'm tired of praying, many family prayers has been conducted .
What's wrong with the family?.
I'm already tired and I will end everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wish I cud help but I can't bcox this post is longer than river Niger..
I stopped reading anytin that wunt fetch kudi
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by osizi06(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't give up. Your breakthrough is on the way. Be prayerful. I pray for you and your family. Generational curses are broken in Jesus name. Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Vyzz: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Righteousness

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Geeksamir(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bro please and please suicide never is an option
Life is a phase (it will definitely pass)
Look at the people below (people u re better off)
Examine ur life intensively change what has to be changed
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Casan0va: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
From your write up, it seems your family is under a curse.

You may need to go to elders in your village and ask questions.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by fykes(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm not gonna pretend I understand your life... I don't.
But I got just one question for u, if u take d "easy way out" , chicken out and kill yaself, who is supposed to solve the issues?

Look at y'all. U really think anyone else but you can dissect the issues and itemize em like u have just done?

There are two ways to succeed in life, there's d world's way.. And there's God's way... Either way involves sacrifice and sincerity of purpose.

Good luck fella.. There are somethings we have no control over, destiny is one of such.
Though life is a gift, we still gotta fight for it. Fight for ya life!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by igbarasdynasty: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
You will only bring more disasters and curse upon your family by ending your life..... these are stories you will tell in future how you made it amongst all odds...... Ending your life is not a guarantee that you have truly rested....

In fact read up on people going through hell and they never gave up.... people had stayed in Coma for decades, People are struggling to breathe, More people are blind and they never ended their lives.....

Because your brother nor sisters never succeeded relentless on how they try, does not mean you are bound to fail too....stop admitting failing....

You can be the change your family seek, since you have traced the problems.... you can re- write your Family History if you don't give up.....

I have gone through depression and I understand how you feel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by chatinent: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hi kizit22,
Bro, everyone has a story to tell. If I narrate mine, you'll likely join me shade tears as I am, doing already. Sth I learnt about life is you can be born however, but you have the right to make your life how you want it, giving your life a new rendition.
You have to let only the pillows be in bed and walk away from your imaginations and out to your dreams. Nobody can curse you if you don't believe they do. Nobody can put you under a spell if you have no one's life. I lived all my life crying behind doors but smiling to many eyes that glistened.
I suffered emotional pains, child abuse, parental neglect, parental abuse and..guess what? I also contemplated suicide. My suicide note turned into a diary because I could read it again; I lived again. I learnt sth; I have to be satisfied with my life how it is even if I worked hard.
Know why? Because if I'm always thinking I need newer things, I cannot ever be happy because there must be sth I'll feel I always need.
Try sth new without thinking you are less human nor you have to be perfect. Believe bro, you own the remote to your head; station it well.
Believe only you can change you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks very much..I beg God for strength

I'm not gonna pretend I understand your
life... I don't.
But I got just one question for u, if u take d "easy way out" , chicken out and kill yaself, who is supposed to solve the issues?

Look at y'all. U really think anyone else but you can dissect the issues and itemize em like u have just done?

There are two ways to succeed in life, there's d world's way.. And there's God's way... Either way involves sacrifice and sincerity of purpose.

Good luck fella.. There are somethings we have no control over, destiny is one of such.
Though life is a gift, we still gotta fight for it. Fight for ya life!![/quote]
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Caramelskin(f): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.
You need to pray like a warrior. Fasting, midnight prayers and all (Trust me, it works). People are willing to help but there are some negative forces hindering your breakthrough. Just pray against those forces and I am sure it will end in praise.
Cc kizit22

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
You will only bring more disasters and curse upon your family by ending your life..... these are stories you will tell in future how you made it amongst all odds...... Ending your life is not a guarantee that you have truly rested....

In fact read up on people going through hell and they never gave up.... people had stayed in Coma for decades, People are struggling to breathe, More people are blind and they never ended their lives.....

Because your brother nor sisters never succeeded relentless on how they try, does not mean you are bound to fail too....stop admitting failing....

You can be the change your family seek, since you have traced the problems.... you can re- write your Family History if you don't give up.....

I have gone through depression and I understand how you feel.

Thank you and may God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
My brother, when a man is at rock bottom, there is no where to go except up, You will be favored. Fear not, Worry not. You will be favored. Start thinking of every positive thing u can, ignore the negative environment, dont think negative, You will be favored. Congratulations kizit22

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Casan0va post=90744736]From your write up, it seems your family is under a curse.

You may need to go to elders in your village and ask questions.
Shalom[/quote

I have done this for more than three times.
Following some revelations and done what is said to be done
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
osizi06:
Don't give up. Your breakthrough is on the way. Be prayerful. I pray for you and your family. Generational curses are broken in Jesus name. Amen

Amen.
Please all I need is prayers.
Thank you
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by estybae(f): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you kill yourself, the problem still continues with no one to solve it.
All I can say is just pray and be closer to God there's nothing He can't do.
Life is like that, not fair at all, if you think your problem is the worst just know there's someone out there passing through more
I know how u feel, I really do
Just pray my dear
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Xscape1993(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
kizit22:
Good evening nairalanders. This is my first time of posting in this platform, though the account has been in existence. My write up will be a bit longer, please do help me read through it and don't mind my grammatical
errors.

I just want to know if someone like me exists or existed out there.
If someone like me have existed, how did he or she able to pull through?.

I came from a family of eight in a local government in Enugu state. I'm the youngest of all.
My father was a civil servant before he died 2011 when I just finished secondary school.
My mom is a petty trader. My family is a committed Anglicans. The branch of the church in my village was my father's part of evangelism,to bring church closer to people's doorstep.

I talked about the church because I knew I have good Christian foundation and prioritize prayers and mindful of our steps on some issues (we are not perfect)

Two things has been running through my mind for long time whenever I think about my family, my siblings, my mom and myself.
But recently I decided to go for one.

Firstly, I thought of changing my surname because I thought the name was cursed and secondly I thought of ending my life to know if I can rest. After all, we all will die one day.

I have taken two popular poisons but instead of killing me , I will only wake up to notice burnt throat and little dizziness....lol.

I will list the problems of my family to know if this kind of family can survive.
I decided to number it for clarity.

1. Out of eight children, six are married.
My eldest brother married for 23 years no child.
My two sisters , they have married for 12 years and 6 years respectively, no child.

The remaining three that were able to have theirs, can't eat two square meal a day.
That's not the worst, check the numbers below.

2. Sickness: Among 8 children, it's only two that's not sick as I type this, is not continually, it's a steady sickness...I will break it down.

My elder sister with four kids has a tuberculosis, her immediate younger sister also have the same sickness.

My immediate elder sister who was healthy until her marriage is not only sick but always complain of stomach bite which is like a default sickness for the ones that doesn't have kids.

It didn't end there, my immediate elder brother got married last three years, luckily to us , his wife conceived and successfully delivered 2018, a week after his wife's delivery, the little child started having sickness,which resulted into surgery at her age.
Her dad (my brother) had an accident and his leg was fractured, two days after the child's surgery, as I type this, he has a broken leg, not fixed yet.

Even the finger typing this, fights with internal heat. That's me!

Sound ideal, right?
Is a really life experience.

Last year june,my mom had a very serious stomach issue which resulted into major operation , luckily to us, she survived.
And the same June this year, she was operated on again and doctor billed much and we had no option than to leave her in the hospital to face struggling ones which has been a normal.

3 Finance: Of course you can predict the financial condition of this ill family.
Out of this 8 children, I will boldly tell you that 5 out of this family are graduates. 3 engineers and two are in commercial. Some have stayed for 6 years without job. We all studied individually using one bike to be a commercial cyclist (okada). We never relented , even though we are sick financially and health wise.

Thanks for reading up to this point!.

Why I want to end all, I checked back from my primary school to university level, down to this present day, I have never experience easy life. Calls from my family members are always bad news. I don't think life hold anything good for me again...
I don't really think... Doors are shot against me... Everything about my life is sick.
I have hustled and hustled...No friend, no assistance.

I am always backwards, training myself to primary school, secondary school, University level and today.

The write up is already long, I don't want to break down my personal life experience,just to survive.

To keep life moving,I decided to register for an IT course at Ojeulegba,Lagos because my friend promised to pay for it,
I used the little money I saved from NYSC to register for half of the stipulated amount as I await him to pay as promised.

Message entered my phone one evening and my friend told me to fix myself and that's all.
I became sick and more tired, mehn it has been hellish, no money to pay up,no money to eat again and no money to transport myself back to my brother.

Please, all I see around me is death.
Can I survive this this?
Have any family gone through this and survive?
I'm tired of praying, many family prayers has been conducted .
What's wrong with the family?.
I'm already tired and I will end everything. God is still God my dear. Don't give up.

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by teemotee: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by aaking(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Anglican church will not solve your family problems but JESUS CHRIST. Call your family for serious Prayer. The sin of your forefathers is affecting your family. Which brings afflictions and satanic sicknesses upon you and yours

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
chatinent:
Hi kizit22,
Bro, everyone has a story to tell. If I narrate mine, you'll likely join me shade tears as I am, doing already. Sth I learnt about life is you can be born however, but you have the right to make your life how you want it, giving your life a new rendition.
You have to let only the pillows be in bed and walk away from your imaginations and out to your dreams. Nobody can curse you if you don't believe they do. Nobody can put you under a spell if you have no one's life. I lived all my life crying behind doors but smiling to many eyes that glistened.
I suffered emotional pains, child abuse, parental neglect, parental abuse and..guess what? I also contemplated suicide. My suicide note turned into a diary because I could read it again; I lived again. I learnt sth; I have to be satisfied with my life how it is even if I worked hard.
Know why? Because if I'm always thinking I need newer things, I cannot ever be happy because there must be sth I'll feel I always need.
Try sth new without thinking you are less human nor you have to be perfect. Believe bro, you own the remote to your head; station it well.
Believe only you can change you.
Thank you, I pray for strength.
Thank you again.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
aaking:
Anglican church will not solve your family problems but JESUS CHRIST. Call your family for serious Prayer. The sin of your forefathers is affecting your family. Which brings afflictions and satanic sicknesses upon you and yours

You are very right, there is no year we don't organize prayers except this year.
If you have any prayer suggestions, I'm open and ready
Thank you very much.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:
My brother, when a man is at rock bottom, there is no where to go except up, You will be favored. Fear not, Worry not. You will be favored. Start thinking of every positive thing u can, ignore the negative environment, dont think negative, You will be favored. Congratulations kizit22
Thank you, God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Hathor5(f): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by aaking(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
kizit22:

You are very right, there is no year we don't organize prayers except this year.
If you have any prayer suggestions, I'm open and ready
Thank you very much.

Prayer for forgiveness and Mercy . Rom 9:15-16

Thank God and let Him know His your Creator Psalm 50,51

Plead the blood of JESUS over yourself and family Rev 12:10-11

Father from today I terminate my name ,family name from every satanic covenant by the Blood of JESUS Gen 49:1-4

Father every agreement with satanic bondage , yoke I destroy in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ Isaiah 10:27

Father whatever pronouncements that is afflicting my life, family be nullify in JESUS Name nuhum 1:9

Father every route of evil in my lineage be broken in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ Isaiah 18:8-10

Father I break every yoke of the devil in my home in JESUS Name

Father please save me from evil thought

Father let your Mercy rescue me and my family Heb 4:16

Father whatever we have done that brings shame on us be lifted up in JESUS Name. Psalm 24:7-10

Father every gate of limitations set against us be lifted by up in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ

If you need more let me know.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
First thing first, separate yourself from the family. If possible get "yourself lost" that no one will be able to contact you. One it I've learnt about spiritual battles as a Christian is that most times generational causes or plagues aren't as effective as they should be without the help of household enemies and monitoring spirits. Household enemies uphold generational curses and they work with information. So cut them off by distancing yourself.

Give your life to Jesus Christ, there's a difference between a believer and a Christian.Be a Christian, surrender all your burdens to Christ, then he will give you peace and solutions.
Look for a Bible believing Church , one with real knowledge and manifestation of Holy Spirit. Worship there, Work for God and Serve God More. If possible,get a Holy Ghost filled pastor for Deliverance. While doing all these stay away from home. And study the Word of God because it is more powerful than a two edged sword and it will be your weapon of battle.

My Brother, You are about to fight and break free from a bondage that has run through your family for ages, be ready for real war.But be rest assured that you will conquer be Lord Jesus Christ has conquered the world for us and he ended it by saying"It is Finished". Be assured that victory is your. Beloved you must fight this war and break free because the curse will not only end on you but you will save your generations to come from such bondage. And when you have overcome,you will bring other members of your family out of theirs too.

The Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Ejenavi18(f): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please Op keep pushing on... Don't contemplate Suicide I beg of you. Things may be difficult for you now, the future may seem bleak but that doesn't mean it won't get better... Let it be your determination to survive please.. This is a just a phase, it will soon pass.. Always remember that there's always light at the end of every tunnel.

Suicide is Never an Option!
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by iupac120: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Always back your prayers with positive confessions.
Believe that your case is different and you are born to fulfill a purpose.
Please consecrate your life by living a holy life and forgive if you have anything against person (s).
You and your family need an altar
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Caramelskin:
Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.
You need to pray like a warrior. Fasting, midnight prayers and all (Trust me, it works). People are willing to help but there are some negative forces hindering your breakthrough. Just pray against those forces and I am sure it will end in praise.
Cc kizit22
Thanks I will wholeheartedly do it to change things

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
iupac120:
Always back your prayers with positive confessions.
Believe that your case is different and you are born to fulfill a purpose.
Please consecrate your life by living a holy life and forgive if you have anything against person (s).
You and your family need an altar

Thanks ... noted!
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Please Op keep pushing on... Don't contemplate Suicide I beg of you. Things may be difficult for you now, the future may seem bleak but that doesn't mean it won't get better... Let it be your determination to survive please.. This is a just a phase, it will soon pass.. Always remember that there's always light at the end of every tunnel.

Suicide is Never an Option!
Thanks for giving me strength
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by FESTAC101: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello OP, I've read through all you wrote but I have just one word for you- there is hope in Christ Jesus. If you can get these books from Kenneth Haggin if possible download them cos that's what I do, read them diligently like someone about to write a serious exam, digest what you read n apply them. I tell you the hold of Satan over your family affairs will be over. He has lost all power,the ones he has we have to him. Get 1. Believers Authority and 2. The triumphant church. You will come out victorious. NB. Most times our prayers seems unanswered because we r not praying from the point of knowledge. Be determined.Remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by shekauvsbuhari: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bros, power on. I tell you to power on in Jesus name. I dnt want to go into stories but one day you would look back and wonder how you overcame. There is foundational curses quite alright but since U re in God, prayin n fasting. It will be a goal one day though the road is always rough in such situations. God is ur strength.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Support Your Adopted Children's Decision To Locate Their Birth Parents / Sick Of The Brain Fog, Time For Change. Stop Wanking / Scary And Mysterious Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.