Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,897 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. (2565 Views)

Help! I Think I Am Being Scammed Into Marriage. / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Timbers
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Timbers(m): 3:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Booked
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:29am On Jun 17, 2020
There's power in the name of Jesus to break every chains. You seriously need to change your mindset too. Hold fast and trust in yiur God for deliverance
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Bignuell(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2020
Dear Op. First off, remove suicide out of your mind. Lemme say this, in all things we should still thank God. Who knows you might bring solution to your family. Like someone said anglican cannot save you. As the matter be like this ehn, na to near God oo, rub mind with am. With all thosr thing mentioned above, na only him fit libratre you. Just keep on believing. It's going to be all right.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
aaking:

Prayer for forgiveness and Mercy . Rom 9:15-16

Thank God and let Him know His your Creator Psalm 50,51

Plead the blood of JESUS over yourself and family Rev 12:10-11

Father from today I terminate my name ,family name from every satanic covenant by the Blood of JESUS Gen 49:1-4

Father every agreement with satanic bondage , yoke I destroy in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ Isaiah 10:27

Father whatever pronouncements that is afflicting my life, family be nullify in JESUS Name nuhum 1:9

Father every route of evil in my lineage be broken in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ Isaiah 18:8-10

Father I break every yoke of the devil in my home in JESUS Name

Father please save me from evil thought

Father let your Mercy rescue me and my family Heb 4:16

Father whatever we have done that brings shame on us be lifted up in JESUS Name. Psalm 24:7-10

Father every gate of limitations set against us be lifted by up in the Mighty Name of JESUS Christ

If you need more let me know.
Thanks... I'm following the prayers already

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ariza:
First thing first, separate yourself from the family. If possible get "yourself lost" that no one will be able to contact you. One it I've learnt about spiritual battles as a Christian is that most times generational causes or plagues aren't as effective as they should be without the help of household enemies and monitoring spirits. Household enemies uphold generational curses and they work with information. So cut them off by distancing yourself.

Give your life to Jesus Christ, there's a difference between a believer and a Christian.Be a Christian, surrender all your burdens to Christ, then he will give you peace and solutions.
Look for a Bible believing Church , one with real knowledge and manifestation of Holy Spirit. Worship there, Work for God and Serve God More. If possible,get a Holy Ghost filled pastor for Deliverance. While doing all these stay away from home. And study the Word of God because it is more powerful than a two edged sword and it will be your weapon of battle.

My Brother, You are about to fight and break free from a bondage that has run through your family for ages, be ready for real war.But be rest assured that you will conquer be Lord Jesus Christ has conquered the world for us and he ended it by saying"It is Finished". Be assured that victory is your. Beloved you must fight this war and break free because the curse will not only end on you but you will save your generations to come from such bondage. And when you have overcome,you will bring other members of your family out of theirs too.

The Lord is with you.
I really appreciate this.
And I'm already doing it.
Remember me in your prayers too.
Thanks
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by kizit22(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
FESTAC101:
Hello OP, I've read through all you wrote but I have just one word for you- there is hope in Christ Jesus. If you can get these books from Kenneth Haggin if possible download them cos that's what I do, read them diligently like someone about to write a serious exam, digest what you read n apply them. I tell you the hold of Satan over your family affairs will be over. He has lost all power,the ones he has we have to him. Get 1. Believers Authority and 2. The triumphant church. You will come out victorious. NB. Most times our prayers seems unanswered because we r not praying from the point of knowledge. Be determined.Remain blessed.
Thanks ... I will get the book now
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
kizit22:

I really appreciate this.
And I'm already doing it.
Remember me in your prayers too.
Thanks
I will Sir. However,I may need your name. I don't know if God knows Kizit22 grin
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by rosy1992(f): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
You are not the first to pass through such in life neither will you be the last.

Suicide is not an option, every great man and woman have different stories to tell. I also have pass through some hurdles. Do not give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Please tune to max fm 102.3, REFLECTIONS WITH MARK EVERY 4AM TO 5AM. MONDAY TO FRIDAY, YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by akaahs(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
kizit22:

Amen.
Please all I need is prayers.
Thank you
Bro, the fact that you survive attempted suicide, is an indication that U re destined for greatness.
Hang on there. Keep praying and continue to seek for spiritual revelation.
I wish to assist financially but right now, I'm down.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
kizit22:
Good evening nairalanders. This is my first time of posting in this platform, though the account has been in existence. My write up will be a bit longer, please do help me read through it and don't mind my grammatical
errors.

I just want to know if someone like me exists or existed out there.
If someone like me have existed, how did he or she able to pull through?.

I came from a family of eight in a local government in Enugu state. I'm the youngest of all.
My father was a civil servant before he died 2011 when I just finished secondary school.
My mom is a petty trader. My family is a committed Anglicans. The branch of the church in my village was my father's part of evangelism,to bring church closer to people's doorstep.

I talked about the church because I knew I have good Christian foundation and prioritize prayers and mindful of our steps on some issues (we are not perfect)

Two things has been running through my mind for long time whenever I think about my family, my siblings, my mom and myself.
But recently I decided to go for one.

Firstly, I thought of changing my surname because I thought the name was cursed and secondly I thought of ending my life to know if I can rest. After all, we all will die one day.

I have taken two popular poisons but instead of killing me , I will only wake up to notice burnt throat and little dizziness....lol.

I will list the problems of my family to know if this kind of family can survive.
I decided to number it for clarity.

1. Out of eight children, six are married.
My eldest brother married for 23 years no child.
My two sisters , they have married for 12 years and 6 years respectively, no child.

The remaining three that were able to have theirs, can't eat two square meal a day.
That's not the worst, check the numbers below.

2. Sickness: Among 8 children, it's only two that's not sick as I type this, is not continually, it's a steady sickness...I will break it down.

My elder sister with four kids has a tuberculosis, her immediate younger sister also have the same sickness.

My immediate elder sister who was healthy until her marriage is not only sick but always complain of stomach bite which is like a default sickness for the ones that doesn't have kids.

It didn't end there, my immediate elder brother got married last three years, luckily to us , his wife conceived and successfully delivered 2018, a week after his wife's delivery, the little child started having sickness,which resulted into surgery at her age.
Her dad (my brother) had an accident and his leg was fractured, two days after the child's surgery, as I type this, he has a broken leg, not fixed yet.

Even the finger typing this, fights with internal heat. That's me!

Sound ideal, right?
Is a really life experience.

Last year june,my mom had a very serious stomach issue which resulted into major operation , luckily to us, she survived.
And the same June this year, she was operated on again and doctor billed much and we had no option than to leave her in the hospital to face struggling ones which has been a normal.

3 Finance: Of course you can predict the financial condition of this ill family.
Out of this 8 children, I will boldly tell you that 5 out of this family are graduates. 3 engineers and two are in commercial. Some have stayed for 6 years without job. We all studied individually using one bike to be a commercial cyclist (okada). We never relented , even though we are sick financially and health wise.

Thanks for reading up to this point!.

Why I want to end all, I checked back from my primary school to university level, down to this present day, I have never experience easy life. Calls from my family members are always bad news. I don't think life hold anything good for me again...
I don't really think... Doors are shot against me... Everything about my life is sick.
I have hustled and hustled...No friend, no assistance.

I am always backwards, training myself to primary school, secondary school, University level and today.

The write up is already long, I don't want to break down my personal life experience,just to survive.

To keep life moving,I decided to register for an IT course at Ojeulegba,Lagos because my friend promised to pay for it,
I used the little money I saved from NYSC to register for half of the stipulated amount as I await him to pay as promised.

Message entered my phone one evening and my friend told me to fix myself and that's all.
I became sick and more tired, mehn it has been hellish, no money to pay up,no money to eat again and no money to transport myself back to my brother.

Please, all I see around me is death.
Can I survive this this?
Have any family gone through this and survive?
I'm tired of praying, many family prayers has been conducted .
What's wrong with the family?.
I'm already tired and I will end everything.

You need to surrender your life to Christ the author and finisher of our faith bro. There is nothing God cannot do if you have a heart full of faith.

Take this practical steps:
1. Surrender totally to Christ because from what you've written your family is operating under a curse

2. Begin to study the word of God and meditate on it.

3. Pray and fast fervently and aggressively. I am not talking of kindergarten prayers o.
The Bible says that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and that vilolence taketh it by force. You need to pray with anger and faith .Matthew17 vs 21 says alot on prayer and fasting

4. I advice you get any of MFM deliverance books like prayer rain and pray with it.

It is well with you , never give up because God has a lot of good things in store for you.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by ThothHermes: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Download and listen to:
Spiritual Intelligence 1 to 3
The Mystery of Deliverance 1to 4

Both by Apostle Joshua Selman.
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by TheArchangel(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2020
My younger brother has the same trait as you. The perfectionist trait of over-analysing and carrying family burdens on young shoulders that it weighs you down even to the point of suicide.

You created an idea of how your family should be, from either what you see in other families or what you feel family progress should be, without knowing that family dynamics differs.
So in all this, haven't you seen families yours is better than?
That your family is filled with graduates, means that, at a point things were looking up even if you were scrapping by to make ends meet.
Contemplating suicide connote that you want to chicken out, which will count worse for your family, especially for whomever has the same perfectionist trait as you.

From the write-up, you have three siblings with history of infertility.
What must have caused it?
Any medical opinion regarding their conditions? What was their lifestyles and that of their spouses like- history of occupation, obesity, smoking, chronic diseases etc?
What there any history of childhood illness like mumps especially for your elder brother?

Regarding the diseases- nobody has it all. The only reason you are seeing it as a big deal is because you do not have the necessary knowledge or wherewithal on how they can be treated and managed.
For those with Tuberculosis- contact KNCV TB. Please browse them or go to any DOT center in a general hospital for proper care.
Your siblings can gather money and register your Mum and brother under NHIS with 15,000 yearly. The cost of his surgery and management will be considerably reduced.

You have had your family prayers for how long? Manners do not fall from heavens, not anymore, knowledge and hard skills do.
Prayer is a potent coping mechanism for most Christians but for those who are not deeply rooted in prayers or God, the wait for answers increases anxiety when calamity occurs repeatedly. So, you need to understand and learn other coping mechanism and therapies like systematic desensitization and cognitive therapies especially as it regards to your personality traits and what you believe you are passing through.

If your IT get up didn't pull through, find something else, stop wallowing in self pity and thinking of suicide. You need to outdo your father. He had eight and catered for them, what about you?
Lift up your spirit, go back to the farm and make something out of it while waiting for white-collar job to pick up. Do not relent and above all stop comparing yourself to others.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by ebunchi(f): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please don't give up, you have to be fervent in prayers and fasting. Join a good Bible believing church and make sure you belong to a workforce ,either ushering department or any department , there is something about working for God.

Secondly , make out time and go church when it is empty , I mean when nobody is in church, go straight to the alter and lie down facing down wards, pour out your heart to God, I mean cry out and pour out your heart to him in prayers , let the holy spirit help you,

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by Spark2: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
God has a purpose for your life. He knows you even before you were born. He knows where you're going to in life. Do your part and God will lift you at the right time.

Shalom!
Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by K254725: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2020
I hope the TB patients are receiving treatment. It's highly contagious too. And can affect other parts of the body.

Sound like a spiritual problem too. Have you asked your parents? They would be having some information about a person who cursed one of them or their parents... It seems that the devil is after your father's bloodline. To bring it to an end.

Thirdly, curses, ALL curses brought by witchcraft are done by making covenants (that is, someone goes to the alter (of the demon pursuing you guys) and offers a sacrifice and declares curses on someone. Simple.

That makes it easy. All you need to do is give God an offering. Do it the old testament style if you have to. (I don't know about some churches today - not all are to be trusted... ) Do it as a family. The key is... offering, alter, declarations. As you do it, command all curses / bad things that are happening to you to return back to where they came from. Then declare the good things that you want to see.

The report back to us with good news.

kizit22:
Good evening nairalanders. This is my first time of posting in this platform, though the account has been in existence. My write up will be a bit longer, please do help me read through it and don't mind my grammatical
errors.

I just want to know if someone like me exists or existed out there.
If someone like me have existed, how did he or she able to pull through?.

I came from a family of eight in a local government in Enugu state. I'm the youngest of all.
My father was a civil servant before he died 2011 when I just finished secondary school.
My mom is a petty trader. My family is a committed Anglicans. The branch of the church in my village was my father's part of evangelism,to bring church closer to people's doorstep.

I talked about the church because I knew I have good Christian foundation and prioritize prayers and mindful of our steps on some issues (we are not perfect)

Two things has been running through my mind for long time whenever I think about my family, my siblings, my mom and myself.
But recently I decided to go for one.

Firstly, I thought of changing my surname because I thought the name was cursed and secondly I thought of ending my life to know if I can rest. After all, we all will die one day.

I have taken two popular poisons but instead of killing me , I will only wake up to notice burnt throat and little dizziness....lol.

I will list the problems of my family to know if this kind of family can survive.
I decided to number it for clarity.

1. Out of eight children, six are married.
My eldest brother married for 23 years no child.
My two sisters , they have married for 12 years and 6 years respectively, no child.

The remaining three that were able to have theirs, can't eat two square meal a day.
That's not the worst, check the numbers below.

2. Sickness: Among 8 children, it's only two that's not sick as I type this, is not continually, it's a steady sickness...I will break it down.

My elder sister with four kids has a tuberculosis, her immediate younger sister also have the same sickness.

My immediate elder sister who was healthy until her marriage is not only sick but always complain of stomach bite which is like a default sickness for the ones that doesn't have kids.

It didn't end there, my immediate elder brother got married last three years, luckily to us , his wife conceived and successfully delivered 2018, a week after his wife's delivery, the little child started having sickness,which resulted into surgery at her age.
Her dad (my brother) had an accident and his leg was fractured, two days after the child's surgery, as I type this, he has a broken leg, not fixed yet.

Even the finger typing this, fights with internal heat. That's me!

Sound ideal, right?
Is a really life experience.

Last year june,my mom had a very serious stomach issue which resulted into major operation , luckily to us, she survived.
And the same June this year, she was operated on again and doctor billed much and we had no option than to leave her in the hospital to face struggling ones which has been a normal.

3 Finance: Of course you can predict the financial condition of this ill family.
Out of this 8 children, I will boldly tell you that 5 out of this family are graduates. 3 engineers and two are in commercial. Some have stayed for 6 years without job. We all studied individually using one bike to be a commercial cyclist (okada). We never relented , even though we are sick financially and health wise.

Thanks for reading up to this point!.

Why I want to end all, I checked back from my primary school to university level, down to this present day, I have never experience easy life. Calls from my family members are always bad news. I don't think life hold anything good for me again...
I don't really think... Doors are shot against me... Everything about my life is sick.
I have hustled and hustled...No friend, no assistance.

I am always backwards, training myself to primary school, secondary school, University level and today.

The write up is already long, I don't want to break down my personal life experience,just to survive.

To keep life moving,I decided to register for an IT course at Ojeulegba,Lagos because my friend promised to pay for it,
I used the little money I saved from NYSC to register for half of the stipulated amount as I await him to pay as promised.

Message entered my phone one evening and my friend told me to fix myself and that's all.
I became sick and more tired, mehn it has been hellish, no money to pay up,no money to eat again and no money to transport myself back to my brother.

Please, all I see around me is death.
Can I survive this this?
Have any family gone through this and survive?
I'm tired of praying, many family prayers has been conducted .
What's wrong with the family?.
I'm already tired and I will end everything.

Re: I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. by frozen70(f): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=kizit22 post=90745351][/quote]

You don't give up in situations like this

Keep praying, help is on the way, God knows your family predicaments

As it is now find your bearing first before you start thinking of your siblings condition

Be hopeful after all, it was not your grace to be a graduate but God's grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Ghost Experience / #26,500 Tomatoes I Bought Yesterday With Anger In Me,yet The Pot Wasn't Full. / Parents, What Would You Do If This Was Your Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.