Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) (6224 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by 2Lynx(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
chiiraq802:

I fear SA dogs oooo....lolz

You better.... Have you seen a dog born to hunt LIONS alone on instinct not wolves but lions? Na dem there e dey
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2020
2Lynx:

Damn human beings and their way of turning the good into the bad against will all to assert their superiority & engage their in illicit activities.

It's a darn pity.
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:07am On Jun 17, 2020
JaceBlaze:

We must not give every low-life our attention.

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TheSourcerer: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Casan0va:
Please mention me when it gets to front page let me modify
the body is missing details of the supposed mauling
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the body is missing details of the supposed mauling

Left arm and thigh are totally destroyed. Check again.
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TheSourcerer: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Casan0va:
Please mention me when it gets to front page let me modify
lol he blurred the face of the skull hilarious haha
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TheSourcerer: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2020
TMKsouth:

Left arm and thigh are totally destroyed. Check again.
eh ok -_-
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol he blurred the face of the skull hilarious haha

For the sake of the family members.
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by Kokoboss: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Those dogs aren't smiling at all.
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by dederocs(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=90744695]South Africa = robbery and stealing. The learnt very well from the white colonial masters (who by the way are still economically IN-CHARGE of the country).

Those idiots killed Lucky Dube. Can you believe it?

Fvck South Africa. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by Hotspotbro(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Am sure the dogs belong to A family of roidnecks or Boers,living in a plush house in Durban... And thief goes in, gets mauled by them.....sighs..
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Am sure the dogs belong to A family of roidnecks or Boers,living in a plush house in Durban... And thief goes in, gets mauled by them.....sighs..

It's a truck business.
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by MARKone(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nah, they ate the guy
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by betonnaira: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2020
two different pictures
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
betonnaira:
two different pictures

How do u mean?
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by Chikpat(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Correct
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by Neddstark: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Look at how stealing made him food for animals less intelligent than him
Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by happy200(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
TMKsouth:

I think they were just tearing him apart and not necessarily eating the flesh. But often once animals have tasted human flesh they get put down by the authorities coz they are now a serious danger to society. I know plenty of sharks and lions that have been killed this way.
Wow I feel so bad here about this. "Put down for doing a great job" I don't know if the dog will be killed or imprisoned. Wow life sometimes is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
happy200:
Wow I feel so bad here about this. "Put down for doing a great job" I don't know if the dog will be killed or imprisoned. Wow life sometimes is a mystery

Great observation. The dogs are used for security, so why blame them?! Food for thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility / They Open The Intestines Still Scatter His Head Blackaxe Vs Vikings Anambra / Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.