Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? (3314 Views)

Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. / What Hairstyle Wud You Recommend For My Face Shape? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? by prince44: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
Anyone with a good solution should please mail me back at simeon.skilledpro@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? by Cool: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hi,
From what I know, wrinkles can be reduced by increasing the moisture content of the skin. So, any good moisturiser that is used over a long time should reduce the appearance of wrinkles. However, the person will need to continue using it so that the wrinkles do not reappear.
Moisturisers can be found in all skin product sections of shops; especially if you go to the ladies' section. A lot of them are however combined with skin lightening ingredients (or skin toning ingredients! - to appeal to people who do not want to think they are engaging in skin lightening!). Caveat: I'm not averse to skin lightening (or toning). Just be moderate and don't seek to change your skin colour by several tones. But I digressĀ  grin
Back to the issue of moisturisers. I recommend that you go natural. You can use a combo of natural shea butter and natural honey.
Or if you want minimal fuss, just use natural shea butter. It is a very good moisturiser, not expensive and easy to come by in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole. Natural shea butter is greyish in colour. You could also come across shea butter that is yellow in colour; it's yellow because palmoil has been added to it.
Being a natural product, do not expect the overnight result you can get from off-the-counter, highly priced products but used consistently over a 2 to 4 week period, you will notice great improvements.
My two cents!
Cheers.
Re: What Kind Of Oitment Can I Use To Remove Wrinkles Of My Face? by homepang: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hello,
I think wrinkles can be reduced and removed with proper diet and water. Many people tend to apply anti wrinkle creams but forget to
have proper food along with adequate amount of water. Water and Wrinkle are co-related according to researches. Have enough water daily,
you will notice glow in the skin and aging will slow down.

(1) (Reply)

Best Short Haircut Styles For This Season. / Beautiful Casual Footwears For Ladies, New Stock Available / Dark Circles Round The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.