Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The End Started With The Beginning. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Started With The Beginning. (140 Views)

In The Beginning There Was An End. / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Started With The Beginning. by tonykel1(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2020
*The End Started With The Beginning*

THE SEQUENCE OF CREATION.

The creation which started with God will definitely end with God. This is why God is called "The beginning and the ending".

(1) In the beginning of God creation, we learnt from scriptures that, darkness was hovering over the surface of a deep void. No man living or dead experienced this.

*Genesis 1:1-3 (KJV)*
1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

The deep is an unimaginable void with darkness which is termed gross in the book of Isaiah. In the deep, there are no stars, moon or any degree of light. It is a consuming form of void darkness that don't sustain life. In the deep, there is no Earth, no life sustaining firmaments.

(2) God introduce light before sequential creation that culminate in the creation of man in his image. So, God started and ended creation with his replica. This is particularly so, so that man may be in unison with him.

(3) Man was created.

*Genesis 1:27 (NIV)*

Genesis 1:27, NIV: "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

*The End Of Creation .*

(1) At the end of creation, the light will be taken away.

(2) Men (who are not in Christ) will be consume by gross darkness.(Isaiah 60:2)

It therefore means that, there is no life in the deep. Nothing can strive in deep. This is the reason God introduce light before creation. So, at the end of creation, light will be withdrawn so that only those who have eternal light (Jesus) will be saved. This is a great mystery.

*Acts 2:20 (KJV)*

Acts 2:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come.*

It is good to know that creation will end the way it evolved. It is only those who are in Christ that will transcend into eternity with God. They will overcome the gross darkness that envelopes the void at the end of time.

*Isaiah 51:6 (KJV)*
6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

*The Way Out Is*

The way out of the deep void in the last day is Christ. For Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and life; no man cometh unto the father except by me".

*John 14:6 (NIV)*
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Let us begin to embrace eternal life by the way of the truth which is accepting Christ Jesus as our Lord and personal savior. The is the key.....

I pray that the grace of God may be sufficient for us in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

"My Beloved Is Mine, And I Am His:...." / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/06/2020 / How To Know When To Stop (my Insight On Relationships)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.