Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed (43174 Views)

Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by yusman14(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Engineering students never disappoint me...

No medicine candidate made the list oooooo...later they will be forming... overhyped mofos!!!

I rep #Ifetech anyway...

We rock...The difference is clear..
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by yusman14(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mrshape:
We're are the medical students that use to feel as if they are the best?
If you can sbe successful in Engineering or mathematics you can be successful in what ever you have interest
Don't mind them Jare...
Engineering will always dominate
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by yusman14(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
My advice for the Overall best candidate is that he/she should change to mechanical engineering and change the school to FUTA/OAU/UNILAG.. because these 3 schools are better than UI in terms of engineering, Industrial and production engineering is also a sub-branch of mechanical engineering..
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by BeautifulMind2: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

I'm a product of UNN.
it's easier to enter UNN and Unizik than to enter Oau and UI.

hope you know that?
The cut off of OAU and their post utme is harder than UNN
According to Yoruba man grin grin
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Omoodua007: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Seerade029:

Yep, true

cool
I only help the ignorant guy break it into Geo graphic zone

smiley and all went for yoruba universities

2 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by yusman14(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kaa4:

It does not mean that those who come to study management sciences are not good enough. The engineering courses are physical as well as precision subjects, the Management sciences requires more thinking than the engineering courses. Humanities are the worst.
Come to look at it , these engineering students will layer come tot eh auditing banking insurance and even marketing jobs claiming they are better performers
Point of correction;
Engineering courses are more analytical and requires more thinking than management courses and humanities...
I remembered during my 200L days we did a course MEE205..I almost went insane just to analyze how forces are resolved... infact I wanna turn spider upside-down just to understand some mechanics questions...

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Seerade029: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulMind2:
According to Yoruba man grin grin
lol, guy I went to UNN, and I understand little igbo.
A gwa gom gi,E na go nu?
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Princedapace(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
propsvilla3:

Just visit Tech Eco System and see What the Igbos, Yorubas, Middle Beltans and the Niger Deltans are doing and I always ask what is the Contribution of the Core Notherners to Nigeria.
Revenue.....Zero
Sports.......Zero
Entertainment.... Zero
Education......Zero
What are they bringing to the table to have such a huge cut of our revenue.

It sad bro. And Southerners are slaving for northerners becus our wealth and taxes are used to fund the FG of which much of the money is spent on Northern Nigeria. It is sad.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by GEEBITE: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Having one's hope raised in the country is a mesh of humbug and heebie-jeebies really. Lol.
Ishilove:

It is disgusting what is happening in government institutions. My mum is a very senior government worker and she told me how, some time late last year 90 people were recruited into her ministry. Of the 90, 75 were from the north. If I was interested in government work she can't even help me despite her position because we are southerners. It is that bad.

The day I knew we are in trouble in this country was the day, in 2017, I visited Customs HQ in Apapa. When I entered the premises I was shocked to see Usman, Talil, Bala, Tanko and Yemi in every department. 4 out of 5, or in some cases 5 out of 5 in every section are northerners. I noticed same thing at the national HQ in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
GEEBITE:
Having one's hope raised in the country is a mesh of humbug and heebie-jeebies really. Lol.
Egbon, no be small heebie-jeebie grin
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by GEEBITE: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol@egbon,I am omode at heart o.
Ishilove:

Egbon, no be small heebie-jeebie grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by vasco01(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Congrats to them

Where those aboki pikins I no see there names oooo

All the same thumbs up to elect engr
All most all choose elet engr
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol@egbon,I am omode at heart o.
Ko sa arugbo n'Ghana tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by rafo200(m): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Don't miss it!

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
niyidenrele:
Punishing you with bad Governor".. hmmmm, but you will be quick to lay blames on Tinubu, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu, while your own backyards is rotten
Read before you comment
I’m talking about bad government in East
Lagos state are far ahead of East no doubt because of good government.
I live in Lagos
there’s nothing to compare let be honest.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by GEEBITE: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
You just want to yab me today. Age ain't nothing but a number says Aaliyah o.
Ishilove:

Ko sa arugbo n'Ghana tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
GEEBITE:
You just want to yab me today.
I plead 'Not Guilty' tongue

Age ain't nothing but a number says Aaliyah o.
Aaliyah didn't know about employment agencies in Nigeria. grin Register in one and tell them 'age is in the mind' and hear what they will tell you cheesy grin
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by jpawjpaw(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm just reading comments.....

But do you know that you can't just make conclusions base on Jamb score.., u might be more intelligent than me, and I can score higher than u.
A person that scored 300 today, might end up getting 180 tomorrow; so reason well please.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by mujibson(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
Despite all the almighty tutorial centers in Lagos and the highest rank revenue generation by Lagos, no candidate from Lagos that was able to make the first 10?

Center of Excellence for political fatherism, NURTW thuggery, poor road construction works, covid 19 top, and other Social vices

You are not bright at all. You didn't see Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and now Lagos is your problem.

Imo always has the highest number of candidates applying Jamb and not just one out of their mumu lots could make the list? Shey you get sense bayii?

1 Like

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by abdul824: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
They did expo..it's a common thing in the south. Very dubious set of humans. grin

They'll soon start qouting and calling names now..
Guess what.. I won't reply any.. grin
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2020
mujibson:

You are not bright at all. You didn't see Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and now Lagos is your problem.

Imo always has the highest number of candidates applying Jamb and not just one out of their mumu lots could make the list? Shey you get sense bayii?

Thank you for the stock of abuses
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Sayhi2ayo:

I'm sure this idiot is one of the 'i don't like Lagos gang' poor mofo. Can you read at all Four centres are in Lagos State... Get a life and step up.

Thank you omo eko
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by arcdone(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2020
wow....congrats to the future leaders Good job done...i prayed for greater height in all of their endeavors
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2020
I read newspaper today saying that Lagos has the highest. Now she is a Lagos Citizen abi? But if she was a criminal, she belongs to the east.
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2020
jpawjpaw:
I'm just reading comments.....

But do you know that you can't just make conclusions base on Jamb score.., u might be more intelligent than me, and I can score higher than u.
A person that scored 300 today, might end up getting 180 tomorrow; so reason well please.
most reasonable comment ever. Life is not based on your jamb score but what matters at the end is that you made it. Kudos to them though

2 Likes

Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2020
greenskittles:

The person I'm talking about went to Stanford and is still there for his PhD. But yeah, he wasn't smart enough to score beyond a measly 227 on the UTME. Lol.
that's life bro
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by livebyday(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Squillaci:

Who says UTME performance is correlated with intelligence?

You emailed me, why?
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by IgboPikin: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Are we sure Jamb didn't doctor the list like waec...

The list is fake..

We won't take it because we are highly educated and sophiscated.

Lol

do the needful.

oh the list became fake because the top 3 were Igbos?
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by IgboPikin: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Seerade029:

but why didn't we see state of exam "any of the south east state?"

Moses acquired knowledge in the Egyptian land yet he was still an Israelite.

Joseph acquired knowledge in Egypt, yet he was still an Israelite.

bro, Our business is that those first 3 are of Igbo blood. born in Igboland but lived in South west and Kogi state!

I thought you guys claimed to be the most educated, why didn't your sons score higher marks than those three Igbos?

an Igbo man will pack from his landlocked erosion south east and come to Awolowo backyard to defeat his Descendants in Education!

Lastly ,all Federal universities in The south West are not owned by Yorubas but owned by Nigeria! Ain't we practicing ONE NIGERIA again?
Re: 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
IgboPikin:

Moses acquired knowledge in the Egyptian land yet he was still an Israelite.

Joseph acquired knowledge in Egypt, yet he was still an Israelite.

bro, Our business is that those first 3 are of Igbo blood. born in Igboland but lived in South west and Kogi state!

I thought you guys claimed to be the most educated, why didn't your sons score higher marks than those three Igbos?

an Igbo man will pack from his landlocked erosion south east and come to Awolowo backyard to defeat his Descendants in Education!

Lastly ,all Federal universities in The south West are not owned by Yorubas but owned by Nigeria! Ain't we practicing ONE NIGERIA again?
You guys should stop this rubbish. If this was an argument between a white and black man we would start shouting racism like dogs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos) / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.