Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me (52192 Views)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by uzohrome(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Mehn those key actors in that movie tried. God I could not step out until I finished watching the movie. RAMSEY spent millions in that movie. Best movie in Netflix. Let me tell you guys, this girl is marketing her skills and trending with this scenario. How much be her money that Ramsey can not just pay. She did a nice work though, I will give job soon.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by paulolee(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2020
udemzyudex:

Which kind wahala be this naa? I hope this is not how you write during exam time or when doing some paper work at work?

With the abbreviation you still join everything together, making it difficult for someone to comprehend what you wrote.

Pls change.
kk sir
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Fragility6: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Samylekey:
Dem go pay you ehn, Just calm down
wetin e dey wait for since. Film wey don dey make e money
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Fragility6: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2020
MARKone:
Intellectual theft, she should sue, a very big opportunity for her to make more than what was even entitled to her.
Judiciary system 4 Nigeria na joke.If na Europe diz gal don turn millionaire but she Bleep up.No written contract btw dier two
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Mutaultope(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2020
She was working on the movie LIVING IN BONDAGE , not knowing she has been living in that same bondage for two good years .

Aye oooo
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by SavageMaster: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Kate Henshaw reacts
Ur connect was passing off the job as his own

WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nickymezor(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Tonnyray:
If they haven't already paid the middle man who is alleged to have passed off her work as his.
It's sad though, I really feel her pain.
More important than the money is the need to give her the credit due to her on the movie website (or related social media handles).
That way she has something to leverage on for even bigger deals in future.
Yeah that's so true....I hope they gave her some credit for the job now they know the actual brain behind them.

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Liposure: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Its not fair
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nickymezor(f): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
zimdante:

When, After covid 19 extinction?
No now, soon , I hope so...Her voice has been heard now
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by VenumX: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Females want to do legit huzzle. Negroes want to dupe them. Then they meet their nemesis - the ratchet leeches and rant.

Ramsy, pay that lady. These are the kind of females we need to support.

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2020
ODJ124:

it's just a joke bro....

OK
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Nickymezor:
No now, soon , I hope so...Her voice has been heard now

k o
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2020
update

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by UrVillagePpl: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin
I went for a wedding last week and my village people forgot to follow me, guess what happened, they started sharing rice from my seat....

you will be paid.....

It won't happen next time. We will keep a close eye on you wink
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by realestate99: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

It won't happen next time. We will keep a close eye on you wink
lol!!! , make una free am o, una no dey go for break?

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2020
MARKone:
Intellectual theft, she should sue, a very big opportunity for her to make more than what was even entitled to her.
who will she sue?

Who contacted her?

What was their agreement?

There is a lot involved in intellectual theft.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sysdatek:
no be lagos again
thank God for Internet guys can find money on freelancing and trading
cause na use and dump people full all these Lagos offices undecided
I dey tell you.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by folake4u(f): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hope she learns her lesson sha, Next time make she work on paper agreement duly signed by parties involved

Gbammmmm! You said it all.
I was in her situation in 2017 and I wasn't acknowledged neither was I paid for the job well-done. Biggest mistake I made was not signing a written agreement, but I learnt my lesson the hard way.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Samylekey(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fragility6:

wetin e dey wait for since. Film wey don dey make e money

Lool she just saw the movie. She has been compensated, I saw it on her twitter TL
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by ZooOga: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Now this be some high quality front page news! I read the entire thread and am perturbed that Louisajlo @louisajlo had to publicly shame a very high profile Nollywood actor to finally receive her just due compensation. angry sad
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by rollandben(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
People still dey watch Nigeria film these days?

But make dem pay this girl her money o.... dem dey hammmer for that there nollywood cheesy especially the girls dem, no be tonto dn buy her sixth car?
Oh boy, Tonto D, no dey use movie to buy car Niggar, rather she uses Dick to buy most of her car. you hear??
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
To be honest the lady is an idiot for not speaking out until now. attention seeker
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by abdulwassi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Just watched it yesterday, it's a nice movie.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
folake4u:

Gbammmmm! You said it all.
I was in her situation in 2017 and I wasn't acknowledged neither was I paid for the job well-done. Biggest mistake I made was not signing a written agreement, but I learnt my lesson the hard way.
hahaha, someone would like to buy me a drink for just teaching them ABC even if I reject the benefit.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
rollandben:
Oh boy, Tonto D, no dey use movie to buy car Niggar, rather she uses Dick to buy most of her car. you hear??

I know that mata na, no be today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Codes151(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bless you Kate !

You are gold
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by hinere(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
This one is even small. If I tell u what we Scriptwriters go through ehn. You head go scatter.

Directors might call u for a job. You write a story for him. He tells you he doesn't like the story. You write 5 other powerful stories. He tells you he doesn't like them either. Then he tells you not to bother anymore.

4 months later, you find two of those your powerful stories that was rejected by him been made into a Film showing in the cinemas and a TV series all by the same Director.

You won't be able to cry. And the worst part of it is that at the end of the movie. They would write "Written by.... (Their Name in Capital Letter).

It is well... our hustle must pay...

I rather use my writing skills to develop my church theatre/drama group undecided

Directors and Producers should write their scripts themselves grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / BBNaija: Noble Igwe Gifts Ozo An All-Expense Paid Trip To Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.