Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me (52136 Views)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Lilshorecords(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Loretin:
Good morning

Hope this is not scam shar... E dey tempt me make i message that number... 8gb, 1600 is cool
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin
I went for a wedding last week and my village people forgot to follow me, guess what happened, they started sharing rice from my seat....

you will be paid.....

Your story is the type of person you are
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by bluefilm: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
A typical example of “use and dumb”....may God airpusss sad

Dump.

Use and dump.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hope she learns her lesson sha, Next time make she work on paper agreement duly signed by parties involved

As in... We need to learn to insist on signed agreements, especially with regards to finance, and artistry.

Even employees should insist on signed agreements too... This country sef!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Lexusgs430: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Goke7:

It's our way later we go complain about economy. My firm did a work for a very big fintec company here in Lagos. After down payment well over a year ago they are yet to make any other payment and they already onboarding customers to the new product, na story dem they talk since even corporate Nigeria na scam. Enough said

We blame the executive and judicial arm of government....... No protection whatsoever.....
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by mofeoluwadassah: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2020
bluefilm:

Dump.

Use and dump.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Elmander1983(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2020
As she no suppose live in bondage
Righteousness89:
Living in bondage made some good cash !

Seems a Middle man used the lady and kept her in bondage!

Make una use your heart and pay this lady!

Pls Free her from the Bondage!

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by africandollar: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2020
' I was very excited as I had never been on a big project like that before hence I knew nothing and did nothing related to paperwork.

I just accepted the job and started working straight away
'

The above shows you are still a novice when it comes to doing business especially in Nigeria. You don't do business with people out of excitement, fine you might be excited while doing it but for crying out loud you should have at least sought advice from others who have been involved in a similar large project on how to go about the business and ensuring you get paid.

Las las Ramsey Nouah na the Devil for the movie no be so? So what else did you expect doing business with 'the Devil'?! angry

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Neddyogu(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2020
If u have any legal document like a formal contract or something like that to show u were hired to do any work on that project, then get a lawyer and head to court. But if not, I guess d best u have is d courtroom of public opinion.

Learn ur lesson and don't do any formal work without a contract.

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by uche393: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
it is very easy to scam some freelancers because many of them see their job as common thing and if they don't accept the job another person will do it.

2 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Karlifate: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Topmaike007(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
People still dey watch Nigeria film these days?

But make dem pay this girl her money o....ciz dem dey hammmer for that there nollywood cheesy especially girls dem, no be tonto dn buy her sixth car?
oga naija film don dey make sense example is this movie they mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by wonder233: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2020
Too long, I didn't read
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Mendula35(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2020
yea this has really thought me a lesson when i was awarded a website project and no upfront payment was paid prior the project, with day and midnight trying to perfect the project, at the end no payment was made to me after the expenses I've incurred. Still looking for who to buy the domain name and hosting. Naija sha
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Crochet: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Hmm is well
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Originalsly: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Most of these feedbacks were from Ramsey and the producer Chris Odeh.

Is she lying?....or is Ramsey lying to Kate?

Someone is going to reach out to you

Why didn't he reach out to her?... he already know who she is.

She should take the matter to court..... the production company and the media director for using her designs without compensation.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Graphic Designer calls out Ramsey Nouah and production team of the movie “Living In Bondage: Breaking Free” for using her work without payment.

Louisajlo @louisajlo narrated what allegedly happened:

https://mobile.twitter.com/louisajlo/status/1273028072028229634

Ramsey should tell his own side of the story to clear the air. Meanwhile, if what the lady said is true, they should pay her.

If this is true , sue the shit out of them . Stop looking for public sympathy. Gather your evidence of contract and do the right thing
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Goke7: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We blame the executive and judicial arm of government....... No protection whatsoever.....

Protection from the same Nigerian scammers? Come on, we are who we are
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Goke7:

Protection from the same Nigerian scammers? Come on, we are who we are

That lays the problem....... Make we dey meander in our mess dey go...... tongue
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by udemzyudex(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
paulolee:
thats nice if tru and also nice coming from kate too...dnt like criticizing people after hearing just a side to a story...i kno dt movie grossed alot of money from cinemas and what this woman is asking for may jus be small money compared to the total earnings..lets wait for ramsey and others to kno where the lady money went to...dts the story of naija..we do see bad projects and poor or no infrastructures in some states and qucik to lay curse on the f.g or state govnt bt not knowing dt it may be it is our local government chairman dt is diverting d said funds used for dt same projects...whats happening in naija delta is an example...i kno yar adua really had a nice plan for them which he implemented bt it seems that plan made the leaders and chiefs richer and the said environment poorer till today...we are our own worst enemies abeg..

Which kind wahala be this naa? I hope this is not how you write during exam time or when doing some paper work at work?

With the abbreviation you still join everything together, making it difficult for someone to comprehend what you wrote.

Pls change.

4 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Naijaarchive(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Angrymode: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
This is one hard working lady I know personally. She is brave and fights for what is due her.

She won't back down until she gets what's hers or gets a proper explanation as to why not.

This is just the beginning!!!

2 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Christian07(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Since wen d movie don dey cinema na naw you dey report person

Women!!
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by oofjm: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
it hurts when your work is been used for greatness but you are not appreciated for it...
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Tonnyray: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Nickymezor:
They will pay her
If they haven't already paid the middle man who is alleged to have passed off her work as his.
It's sad though, I really feel her pain.
More important than the money is the need to give her the credit due to her on the movie website (or related social media handles).
That way she has something to leverage on for even bigger deals in future.

3 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by alphaRego01(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2020
9ja and movie titles asre so unattractive
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by godstino(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2020
The lady has tweeted that she has been contacted and compensated. Case closed.
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Christian07(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2020
For this kind work dem sure gt pay you
Jst reachout to d right person

Wait Make I call ramsy

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by NarnieAceTech: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Mendula35:
yea this has really thought me a lesson when i was awarded a website project and no upfront payment was paid prior the project, with day and midnight trying to perfect the project, at the end no payment was made to me after the expenses I've incurred. Still looking for who to buy the domain name and hosting. Naija sha

I know how it feels to, brother, sorry about that. I remember when I started out as a freelancer. I was contracted by a close pal to build a website with backend programming(inventory management + admin page). I gave him a 5% discount because he's friend.

He paid about 65% upfront and promised to pay in full after the job is completed. it took him about 7 months with constant calling and texting to complete the proposed payment.
He still came back so I can build another one for an acquaintance of his, and I told him I'd do it if he paid in full first. Till date, I haven't heard from him.

3 Likes

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Tonalphs(f): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2020
I know her.... she's book personified. very brilliant sombori. cute too

1 Like

Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by ODJ124(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Isinweke:

Your story is the type of person you are
it's just a joke bro....
Re: Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me by Mendula35(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

I know how it feels to, brother, sorry about that. I remember when I started out as a freelancer. I was contracted by a close pal to build a website with backend programming(inventory management + admin page). I gave him a 5% discount because he's friend.

He paid about 65% upfront and promised to pay in full after the job is completed. it took him about 7 months with constant calling and texting to complete the proposed payment.
He still came back so I can build another one for an acquaintance of his, and I told him I'd do it if he paid in full first. Till date, I haven't heard from him.
may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.