Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. (506 Views)

PLR: Free eBooks, Blog Articles, Landing Page Templates, Video Courses, Software / What To Do In Nigeria To Make Legit Cool Cash Online. / 【★★★★★★】What is the best way To Earn Cash Online?【★★★★★★】 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
It’s no longer news that the covid-19 pandemic is really causing havoc in the worlds economy, and just recently the Nigerian minister of finance, Zainab Ahmed said that, “we are gradually sliding into a recession as a result of the covid-19 pandemic and falling oil prices”.

Now the question is, are you prepared for another recession?

At this moment, a dollar is sold around N410 - N450, and there is no visible sight of this exchange rate reducing any time soon.

What if I told you that you can earn in dollars right here from Nigeria and enjoy the high exchange rate our dear country is suffering now.

You don’t need to open a dollar account for this business, as the money you make is credited into your local bank account with the current exchange rate every month.

Hmmm... You might say they have come again, all these scammers.

Well you are entitled to your own opinion, and seriously I don’t blame you for thinking that way. A lot of bad people have taken advantage of the internet space, and have duped people with 1 fake ponzi scheme or information, thereby making a lot of people miss out on the real stuff.

Who am I?
My name is Iyke Harris Jnr, I am a digital marketer, entrepreneur and founder of Kreate1000 Network. I have over 12 years experience in the Internet Marketing industry. For me I just want to help as much people who are interested in starting a profitable online business, get ready for a looming recession.

Now without wasting any more of your time, let me introduce you to this online business called Information Marketing with Google Adsense.

Some of you might have heard of Information Marketing and Google Adsense, but maybe you don’t know how to incorporate the two for the purpose of earning residual income, read on to find out how.

For the sake of those who don’t know anything about information marketing and google adsense, I will just give a brief definition of these terms before I get into the real deal.

Information marketing is the process of creating, promoting and selling digital products which help to solve a problem within a specific niche or topic of interest.

Incase you didn’t know, digital products are usually created in the form of ebooks, e-courses, software, audios, videos, membership sites and any downloadable product online.

On the other hand, google adsense provides a way for publishers to earn money from their online content. It works by matching ads to your site based on your content and visitors. These ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products.

With that said, let us get down to the main business of the day...

Information marketing can be very rewarding if you know how to do it properly. The most important part of this business is that you must have a professionally designed looking site where you must incorporate your digital products and get approved for adsense, for you to start earning from this program.

Did you know that...
- You can develop a professional site/blog all by yourself with less than N1,500?
- Get quality content for free to post daily on your site?
- Get approved for google adsense within 7days?

Here is the catch,
when you setup your site, you will start posting the contents I would show you how to get, and within 7 days you will be approved for adsense. And if you follow my instructions closely, you can be making nothing less than $500 monthly that is approximately N200,000 monthly.

No joke, It’s quite easy to start this business but you need a little discipline to succeed in it.

A lot of people find it difficult to create their own digital products talk less of promoting or selling it, that’s why I have developed an online platform called Kreate1000 Network for individuals who want to setup this type of business with ease and start earning.

In this platform, you will get
- Access to thousands of highly rated digital products in various categories that you will also have exclusive rights to own and resell as you like for free. Some of the categories you will find digital products for are in; Health & Beauty, Business Finance, Investment, Internet Marketing, Real Estate, Architecture & Design, Engineering, Food & Drink, Fashion Designing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Mini Importation, Freelancing, and many more...
- Over 300 internet marketing tools you can use them to succeed in any online business.
- You will get my state of the art internet marketing module to help you sell these products and any other brand or business you have online.

Here are some of the the things you will learn:
- How to design and host a professional site with a (.com.ng) domain name that would cost you only N1,100 to set up for your information marketing business.
- How to integrate your free digital products with your site.
- How to blog in any topic of interest and make great income doing that with google adsense.
- How to use social media ads effectively to boost traffic to your site that gives you more earnings and get more sales of your digital products.

I have brought out my time and sweat to develop this platform to help you succeed online.

Please Note: This platform is for only serious minded people who want to start this online business immediately. As I would be working directly with participants to setup their sites and also get real time feedback from them. It would only take you 7 days to be in business if you are ready to participate.

To join this platform you will need to pay a commitment fee of N1,000, after which you would be directed through a link to join our platform.

This platform is a 100% assurance you must start earning online, with a 30 days money back guarantee!

JOIN NOW!

Check my signature and click on the link for a sample of the type of site you can develop with less than N1,500.

If you are interested in joining the network send WhatsApp message to number in my signature.

Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anyone ready to learn something interesting and rewarding?
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
They have come Again ' greedy info marketers all looking forward to fattening their pockets.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Izachk:
They have come Again ' greedy info marketers all looking forward to fattening their pockets.
It’s going to be hard for you to make it in life with this type of attitude. My post is very self explanatory. If you have a little sense you can dissect this post and start earning on your own. It’s obvious you don’t have that sense and believe everyone is like you duping people. For your information again, this is not a Ponzi scheme. If you have the time google information marketing and google Adsense, if you can merge the two you are good, you don’t need to pay me a dime to do that. It’s still morning and I don’t have time for people like you. Take care...
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
digicreator:

It’s going to be hard for you to make it in life with this type of attitude. My post is very self explanatory. If you have a little sense you can dissect this post and start earning on your own. It’s obvious you don’t have that sense and believe everyone is like you duping people. For your information again, this is not a Ponzi scheme. If you have the time google information marketing and google Adsense, if you can merge the two you are good, you don’t need to pay me a dime to do that. It’s still morning and I don’t have time for people like you. Take care...

Mr man shut your trap abeg, self explanatory my black bu_tt when last have your kind done something for the sheer good of it. You are the senseless thief here looking for mere 1k for touch ups and you suppose u can make it with that. Better go and learn better work.thief
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Izachk:

Mr man shut your trap abeg, self explanatory my black bu_tt when last have your kind done something for the sheer good of it. You are the senseless thief here looking for mere 1k for touch ups and you suppose u can make it with that. Better go and learn better work.thief
I wouldn’t respond to you again, I believe you are looking for attention, I don’t have any to give. Just so you know, you don’t come up here and say nonsense. Your father, mother and ansestors are thieves, everyone can’t be like them.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Sheriman(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Izachk:

I saw him post yesterday I just dey laugh grin grin grin Dem don come Again Awon scammers.. 1K for wheytin.. if 100 people on Nairaland can send him 1K that is 100K cash out.. see softwork
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2020
digicreator:
I wouldn’t respond to you again, I believe you are looking for attention, I don’t have any to give. Just so you know, you don’t come up here and say nonsense. Your father, mother and ansestors are thieves, everyone can’t be like them.
oh so you're aggravated already, lol Bara wo like you, na God go punish all your family member. Idiota.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Sheriman:

I saw him post yesterday I just dey laugh grin grin grin Dem don come Again Awon scammers.. 1K for wheytin.. if 100 people on Nairaland can send him 1K that is 100K cash out.. see softwork

Don't mind d okpekpe he be like fowl wey rain beat.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2020
The point you guys @sheriman and @Izachk don’t understand is I don’t care what guys like you think, those who are benefiting from it are. Knowledge is priceless. I have a name, Google Iyke Harris, I am not hiding under nick name, I have presence, I am not looking for cheap likes and I am blunt. Love me or hate me, what you don’t know, you don’t know and what you eat don’t make me shi**
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2020
digicreator:
The point you guys @sheriman and @Izachk don’t understand is I don’t care what guys like you think, those who are benefiting from it are. Knowledge is priceless. I have a name, Google Iyke Harris, I am not hiding under nick name, I have presence, I am not looking for cheap likes and I am blunt. Love me or hate me, what you don’t know, you don’t know and what you eat don’t make me shi**

Well spoken like a true ripoff now fvck off my mention. Presence to the dogs
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Sheriman(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
digicreator:
you cant see draw
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Sheriman(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
digicreator:
See him glass like those welder protective glass
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Sheriman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
digicreator:
you sure 1100 can build a professional websites? you mean a PROFESSIONAL website??
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by Sheriman(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
digicreator:
Guy are you the chairman of Google Adsense review team in Nigeria?? You promise that you can make a website accepted by Google Adsense in a week?? making 20000 to 50000 thouasand chaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! chineeeeeeeekeeeee!!! i think you asked 1K for Commitment fee, FOR THIS SERIOUS guy i will send you 50K.. text me YOUR grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sheriman:

you sure 1100 can build a professional websites? you mean a PROFESSIONAL website??
Yes Sir, Professional!
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sheriman:

Guy are you the chairman of Google Adsense review team in Nigeria?? You promise that you can make a website accepted by Google Adsense in a week?? making 20000 to 50000 thouasand chaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! chineeeeeeeekeeeee!!! i think you asked 1K for Commitment fee, FOR THIS SERIOUS guy i will send you 50K.. text me YOUR grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
What you don’t know, you don’t know. The mother of all failure is assumption. Humble yourself and read more... What I am giving is what you can actually learn yourself if you can. It’s not by force to learn from me.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sheriman:

See him glass like those welder protective glass
You are soo childish, I taught I was responding to an adult all this while.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
I will give 5 people here access to join my PLR Network for free. You will learn all that I have mentioned in this post. All I need afterwards is your positive review here. Not long story, just simply say you have gone through my course and it was helpful, simple.
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Just write your Facebook name here and I would send you an invite to my network on Facebook
Re: How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. by digicreator: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Only 5 interested people.

(1) (Reply)

Any Online Business For Beginners / Top 10 Hotels in Aba / Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.