Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel (500 Views)

He Built The Biggest African Restaurant In The World (video) / Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria / The Shipyard That Built The Titanic Is Heading For Bankruptcy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by uromii: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
. Most Nigerians in Diaspora are doing well, making the country proud in their various fields of endeavors. 

Meet the US-based Nigerian by name Ndubisi Ezerioha, also called Bisi Ezerioha, who built the fastest Carbureted front-wheel car in the world.

Bisi is the CEO and founder of Bisimoto company and he also serve as the Chief Engineer of the company. The company is an auto company. 

He started his first degree which was in Chemical Engineering from Anambra State University of Technology (ASUT), now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), and later transferred to a school in the US where he graduated as a chemical engineer. 

Bisi company focuses on creating engines for car racing (motorsports), and it also partake in car racing. And he has gone to win six different events. And was even voted the 'World favourite pro stock racer'.

Bisi company have designed high-performance car engines for top popular cars like Hyundai Elantra, Honda Odyssey, Hyundai Sonata Sedan, Honda Fit, Porsche 911 etc The company partnered with Hyundai for the 2016 Tuscon engine which Reuters claim it’s the most powerful model ever. 

Bisi now holds the record for the builder of the world’s fastest carbureted front-wheel car, as well as other auto records.
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by donstevico(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
You have to use your sons account because you don't know if your own is functional? Does account stop working because there is no money in it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by NIKEDEEDS(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scam

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by wamalagi: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2020
U just shot yourself on the leg wen u said u have to use your son's account and u are a salary earner. How have u been receiving your salary. I can bet u are a man trying to play a fast one on people's emotion which is very wrong in all ramification. I dare u to do a video call with me and let me see your sons and also your staff i.d card in the said school you claim to work and if everything checks out, i will give u half of your rent.what do you say @ OP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by zionaigbokhan: 5:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Scammers make it difficult for someone to help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by uromii: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by uromii: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by wamalagi: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2020
uromii:
I was honest sir. the account has been dormant since they switched from diamond to access and I don't have withdraw card. am still soliciting for your help. am still on my knees.

Why are u skipping the conditions i gave for helping u? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by uromii: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2020
wamalagi:

am ready to adhere to it sir have no choice . am just an old woman how do we go about it . my phone is not video call enabled device but am willing to use any other means. God bless you
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by iHart(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2020
How old is your son?
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by lade007(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2020
uromii:
am ready to adhere to it sir have no choice . am just an old woman how do we go about it . my phone is not video call enabled device but am willing to use any other means. God bless you

Old woman that listens to and analyses Marvin's new star Rema? This is so serious.
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by chloroform: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2020
uromii:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
uromii:
Please if you are reading this post do not just read and pass a sister and single mother is on her knees in dire need of your help.
I am a single mother of two working at private secondary school as secretary and teacher . For the past four months life has been unbearable for me and my two kids, no salary not even good food, you need to see how hungry looking the are now, a close mouth is a close destiny I have to drop shame aside.
This morning my landlord summoned me with so much anger in him threatened that he is going to throw out my properties this coming week that he wouldn't accept anymore pleas from me that he needs money to fix things. My yearly rent payment has been due since January which normally I pay twice a year (six months two room apartment). I learnt his wife has told him to kick me out and his serious about it.
Please am on my knees begging every kind hearted nairalander of this great forum, no matter how small it is, at the least let just present something to him then I will try my best for subsequent ones. I have no other option right if he should carry out his threat than to move to the village and that will derail the destiny of this promising kids God has giving to me. I am begging please. You can help me through this acct no access Bnk 0807 344 826. (please I have to use my son's acct no because I don't know if mine is still functional I have not used it for long time). May the Almighty God shield,bless and favour you richly as the week proceeds.

Obviously a scam...
Re: Nigerian who built the fastest car front wheel by richie240: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2020
wamalagi:

uromii:

Na wah o!
Somborri say e go pay half of efrytin juss 4 u to do video call u dey 4m ancestor.
OK 'Granma'!
cool

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Any Premium Apps With A Token / Become A Search Engine Evaluator And Earn $5,000 Weekly / Nigerian Banks Begin Deactivation Of Accounts Involved In Any Crypto Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.