Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Help That Want To Turn To Regret - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help That Want To Turn To Regret (428 Views)

Live-in Female House Help That Can Cook Well Needed In Abuja / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help That Want To Turn To Regret by abutujj: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning Nairalander,pls pardon my grammatical error and the length of the story. Well, there is this girl I thought in secondary school while I was still in Uni her dad was the principal of the school then,along the line I left the school and move to Lagos after i was done with school.To cut the long story short this girl graduated from secondary school and enrolled in nursing school and graduated,so for 2 yrs there were no important job coming her way in where she base, so there was this faithful day we charted so ask her if she gotten something doing she said that she had interview with an hospital in Lagos here and she scale through so the invited her for medical test in Lagos that her family call her mother sister that is in Lagos to accommodate her but she turn her down using corona virus as an excuse and she is the only relative they have in Lagos,so when she told me about it,I told her I leave in the barracks in one small room if she can manage she can come and do her interview and go, along the line she agree to come her elder brother even call me I told him she will be fine he shouldn't worry. Well she later came from far north to Lagos for the medical test I accommodate her left my room for her do go to my friend place to sleep,God so kind I took her to the medical test venue she did it she scale through and got the job with better pay.where the problem lies now, bearly 1 month this girl came she has started visiting a lieutenant bearly know inside the barrack.She did it the first time I was angry with her she apologized that it would happen again not yesterday when I came back from work she was not inside neither outside I call her she said she is in the lieutenant place I was furious and this visit is always at night.Has it is now I detest her,the site of her is getting me angry,am not comfortable with her staying in my place anymore. Mind you I relate all this to her bro yesterday he was pissed that is what i thought that I should just bear with her that she just a small girl and naive that pls I should not be angry
The problem now is that I am not comfortable with her I this feeling she will repeat that again.pls I need advice
Re: Help That Want To Turn To Regret by ajailer(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2020
if I get ur gist. na because she dey go give lieutenant d kpekus instead of u dey vex u... make u sef request for am nah, at least u have been nice enough by accommodating her.

1 Like

Re: Help That Want To Turn To Regret by billynoni(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dear OP, make it make sense... You have a problem with her having a friend/fvckmate/fiance/hubby, coz you're interested in her? Or you have a problem with her visiting someone in the night? Or you're angry she didn't take permission from you to talk to anybody(lieutenant)?
Re: Help That Want To Turn To Regret by addexx: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leave girl matter one side first

You said you went to Uni

Back to the girl matter
It's clear you're jealous( argue with your mirror)
You didn't take your chance with her when u had the chance.
Now she's upgraded under your nostrils and she's moving with someone you see as a threat.
Because it shouldn't bother you that much if you have no feelings for her.

She's an adult, you can't stop her from mingling. If it disturbs too much then kick her full ass out. Or ignore everything and focus on your life till she's able to leave.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Portal To Re-open For Registration This Week For 400,000 Beneficiaries / N-power 2020 Application Portal - How To Apply / Experience Hire Job At Oil And Gas Ng ( A Federal Government Agency)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.