Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is It A Must That We Should Do A Morning Devotion In Our ?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Must That We Should Do A Morning Devotion In Our ?! (847 Views)

Get Daily Morning Devotion At Godswordarelife. / Who Leads Morning Prayer Devotion In Your Home? / God Uses Fruit Of Your Bad Deed To Create Devotion In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must That We Should Do A Morning Devotion In Our ?! by haboosa(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
i discover that apparently every banks in Nigeria do morning devotion before everyday business transaction, i even discover that this is always spearheaded by the OPS or CO of each bank , they even go to the extent of forcing the non Christians to participate in some banks, but this has not stop or change the immoralities within the bankers especially the ladies, this is not the way it is been done in the UK and USA even most countries in Europe and Asia, why are we retard here in Nigeria? does the morning devotion stop the corruption among the head of each banks or the armed robbers from robbing the banks? please i need your honest contributions cos this is not how it's been run outside Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God / Working On Your Believing / 2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.