Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering (46921 Views)

Wendy Okolo, The First Black Woman To Earn A Doctorate In Aerospace Engineering / Nigerian Lady, Wendy Okolo Becomes The First Black Woman To Bag Aerospace PHD Wi / Meet The First African Woman PHD In Aerospace Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Roman7(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
can you guys just comment without bringing tribe into this......she's igbo so does the world have to end?.........congratulations to her......but y'all have to understand that's she's human first n then she's Nigerian before she became igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Masterclass32: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Str8talk21:
Igbo amaka nwanne. �
Otua ka o di
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by yoursidenigga(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Congrats dear.

By the way, She is cute :

Pervert spotted. Where is this dead chicken grill maker? Come and use this guy
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Billygee2u: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo Amaka the Jews of Africa . the most intelligent Black Africans , Nigeria will be world power if Igbo take over and rule this country
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Billygee2u: 1:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Racoon:
Brain and beauty combined.Igbos just breaking global records anyhow.Congratulations girl.Rock your world.
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Billygee2u: 1:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Caseless:
Her tribe Amaka!

Hard to say ''Igbo Amaka"?
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Billygee2u: 1:17am On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
Why will you tell an Igbo man not to beat his chest in confidence...

Igbos: motherfvvvckking beast of success
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Billygee2u: 1:18am On Jun 18, 2020
proeast:
Why always Igbos

Such a tribe of developers and progressives unlike those that live on audio and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by amosrich(m): 1:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Nice
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by One4me: 2:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo Amaka the Jews of Africa . the most intelligent Black Africans , Nigeria will be world power if Igbo take over and rule this country

She has done well but please stop all these useless Chest-beating, hundreds of Black people, including Nigerians have done far better exploits in the US, without all these chest-beating and noise!

Kudos to the lady and l wish her greater achievements, may be she will be the one to take Nigeria to the Moon, who knows?
BTW: nnamd Azikwe was Ibo, he was once a President of Nigeria and he did not turn Nigeria to America, stop Chest-beating, l don warn you. grin grin
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Eniolakiite(f): 4:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Goals smiley

etokhana:
Nigerian-born Dr. Wendy Okolo becomes the FIRST BLACK WOMAN to bag a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Texas.

She's an aerospace research engineer in the Intelligent Systems Division at NASA Ames Research Center

She is the first Black woman to obtain a Ph.D. degree in aerospace engineering from University of Texas at Arlington. She is also the Special Emphasis Programs Manager for Women at Ames.

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1273224062203027456?s=19
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by LastProphet: 5:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I can't just resist the urge to say "Igbo amaka"!!

Don't mind them she's not Igbo, she's igala from kogi state but you know how chestbeaters must behave right?
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by LastProphet: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Roman7:
can you guys just comment without bringing tribe into this......she's igbo so does the world have to end?.........congratulations to her......but y'all have to understand that's she's human first n then she's Nigerian before she became igbo.

She's not even Igbo they are liars as usual, she's igala from kogi
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2020
hedonistic:
Na so. If it is not IPOB, it is Afonja. When will these parasitic abokkis level up with the self made MERIT-BASED achievements of the South, home and abroad? Must it only be government positions, contracts, and quota system?
Go and achieve something as a person...
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by jaggabban: 6:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Hahahahahaha like Abian Governors have been ruling Abia?
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Bellotelli: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2020
minasota:
yet to see any aboki pikin doing well in the diaspora
Sadly but true.. They rather study oversea then return home to work for the CBN
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Germi9: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
proeast:
Why always Igbos

Such a tribe of developers and progressives unlike those that live on audio and propaganda.
you mean the abokis?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by binary123(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Totobulie:
I am not scared of the hausa fulani or saying this to make friends with anyone, I just want to say my observation.

A lot of yorubas come to nairaland, pretending to be Igbos, and say negative things about fulani and hausa people just to cause deep enmity between the Igbos and the north. The Igbos travel a lot so are more at peace with people.
I disagree, Even offline i have never see were igbo ever say anything good about aboki, those on radio Biafra.are they Yoruba?
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Dantee005(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2020
I'm an Igbo but the way y'all be shouting Igbo Amaka upandan is a little annoying.... Does everything have to be made tribal.... Why not just celebrate her as a Nigerian.....
Note: Any one coming for me can go Bleep his or herself.....
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by merits(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
God forbid!!!!!!
Igbo seff don't know what they want.
Convuice sets of people.
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Newmans: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Now that you guys are applauding her has she remembered home someone should pls reminad her about home tks.
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by supereagle(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
buchilino:

U OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW UR HISTORY
You that know come and contradict what I raised if it is not true. Tribes of backstabbers and betrayers.

Azikiwe betrayed Awolowo and Biafra.
Ojukwu ran away as a historic coward and returned to support NPN .
Ojukwu was betrayed by his people and lost Senate in 1983 to Dr Edwin Onwudiwe who was not even popular and Presidency in 2003

1 Like

Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Greatfullheart: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
hmmmn

Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by joro10: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Beauty with Brains...BB. congrats
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Dpsychologist: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
yoursidenigga:

Pervert spotted. Where is this dead chicken grill maker? Come and use this guy
I didn't ask u to quote me. Don't quote me
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by buchilino(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2020
supereagle:

You that know come and contradict what I raised if it is not true. Tribes of backstabbers and betrayers.

Azikiwe betrayed Awolowo and Biafra.
Ojukwu ran away as a historic coward and returned to support NPN .
Ojukwu was betrayed by his people and lost Senate in 1983 to Dr Edwin Onwudiwe who was not even popular and Presidency in 2003

I WON'T TELL U D HISTORY N U NO Y, COS UR NOT OBJECTIVE
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by supereagle(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
buchilino:

I WON'T TELL U D HISTORY N U NO Y, COS UR NOT OBJECTIVE
I have more:

ARTHUR NZERIBE - ABN for IBB
Daniel Kanu - YEAA for ABACHA
IFEANYI UBAH - TAN for GEJ.
Always outing their cards where money is.
Re: Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering by Dpsychologist: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2020
mamatwiny:

Lol
She is married to an aerospace or robotic engineer. I nearly attended the wedding.
Lol i know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.