Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Undesired Bride - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Undesired Bride (29465 Views)

Undesired Neighbors / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / The Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Khriztarl post=90887132]
English killers. They are here too. Dami where's your "brother" Enirock.[/quote

Me that have been here since. We rewrite English, we can't kill it ooo
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2020
damselposh:

hahahaha, he is on his way. he is preparing for his round of English scattering.
Arrived I have. ha!!! English scattering kwa I don't know about this one oh
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Stargurl thanks for the updates.
That Bisola waits to build dam in what God has joined together. hmmm afraid is catching me for her. Instead of telling/suggesting ways to better her marriage but this Bammy of a guy is heartless sha o. So because your ex hurt you, you are not even loving your wife who has being there amidst your hurt and you think it's your right to accuse her of infidelity? If some ppl tell you their hurtful stories ehn, you will know that your hurts is still learning. Pls op watin the ex do am self

Thanks once again
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
enirock:
That Bisola waits to build dam in what God has joined together. hmmm afraid is catching me for her. Instead of telling/suggesting ways to better her marriage but this Bammy of a guy is heartless sha o. So because your ex hurt you, you are not even loving your wife who has being there amidst your hurt and you think it's your right to accuse her of infidelity? If some ppl tell you their hurtful stories ehn, you will know that your hurts is still learning. Pls op watin the ex do am self

Thanks once again
i no blame biola sha o..
who would love her bestfriend to go through such appology of a husband? Mtchw.. Bamidele, as i like you na, no make me change am for you o..
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
enirock:

Thanks once again
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Khriztarl:

i no blame biola sha o..
who would love her bestfriend to go through such appology of a husband? Mtchw.. Bamidele, as i like you na, no make me change am for you o..

True but extra marital affair would compound her problem. Why you like Bammy
Nobody deserves to be treated thus
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
enirock:

True but extra marital affair would compound her problem. Why you like Bammy
Nobody deserves to be treated thus
ion really know but i feel attracted to him..
Re: The Undesired Bride by Missmossy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting story Stargurl cheesy more updates I want!!!
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Episode 7

Wuraola spent half of the night wondering about what had happened in her husband's past that made him loathe her so much... and hold such misconception about women.

In the subsequent morning, she was awoken by the sound of water droplets from the bathroom.

" Oh my God! I slept off." She exclaimed seeing it's already past 6am.

She knelt hastily to say her morning prayers.

Bamidele walked into the bedroom with brown towel tied below his torso. The fact that he just had a morning bath, had water dripping from his muscular body.

He mumbled few words and glared on seeing his wife as she said her morning prayers.

"Good morning, dear. What will you like to have for breakfast." Wuraola asked as silence filled the room.

" Coffee and tuna sandwich are fine." Bamidele responded while knoting his deep blue tie that complimented his white T-shirt.

Wuraola became startled. For a second, she thought she was being delusional and just to confirm her skepticality, she asked....

"W...what did you say...?"

"You heard me. Coffee...and tuna sandwich." He reiterated.

She served his breakfast and was about leaving the dinning area when she heard Bamidele speak to her.

" Who was the guy who dropped you home last night?"

" He....is my colleague...I...was about explaining that to you last night ..... But you didn't give me a chance to explain my self." She said and Bamidele scoffed.

" Your colleague you say...?" He scoffed.

" Yes.... He's my colleague."

"Ok." He said as he stood up clearly leaving for work.

"But.... You didn't finish your breakfast." Wuraola said worriedly.

Bamidele hissed and left angrily.....

----------------------------------------

"Bam, Bam! .... Bamidele!" Korede called Bamidele's name for the thirdth time since he entered his office.

" Hi, Kore." Bamidele said faking a smile...

" What's the problem, guy? I've been in your office for five miniutes hailing and calling you, but you seem to be far away...."

"I'm fine, Kore. It's just a minor issue." Bamidele said.

" I've known you for eight years, Bammy. I know you wouldn't be so ... carried away by some trivial issue. Tell me what's wrong, friend. Problem shared, is half solved." Korede said.

" It... it's Wuraola."

" Your wife? What's with Wura." Korede inquired.

"S... She returned home late last night in a guy's car whom she claimed was her colleague.... An.....and... You know what? She's just the same as other women" Bamidele stuttered and Korede laughed uncontrollably.

" Wait.... She came home last night with a guy..., her colleague who offered her a lift and here you are feeling worried?" Korede asked with glint of mockery apparent in his eyes.

"I'm....not worried.... I j-just.... It's just not right! She could have tried calling me or something..." Bamidele said trying hard to conceal his jealousy.

"C'mon, Bammy, you and I know you wouldn't pick her calls if she had called you."

" I know I'm guilty of that, but... Not when I was also awaiting her arrival."

" You're jealous, nigga. Admit it! " Korede remarked laughing seeing Bamidele's paled face.

" Jealous....you say? Why would I....? I....just don't want those gossips gossiping about me not being man enough to take care of my wife. He denied.

" Yes, you ain't man enough, dude! Not just for neglecting your wife alone, but for also letting your past get the best of you."

" Look, what Aduke did to you was in the past. Trust me, all women ain't gold digger like her. At least not your wife. J-just move on... Already!.

" Don't you ever mention that b**ch's name in my presence!" Bamidele snapped.

"Fine...., then. I won't mention her name again. But seriously dude, you need to embrace your wife. She's a gem and I'm sure she would never cheat on you." Korede said.

--------------------------------

" What's up, baby gurl!" Biola said on sighting Wuraola at the company's cafeteria.

" I'm cool, B. How're you?"

" I'm fine." She replied as they shayshed with their lunch to the lunch table.

"What's up, you look dull." Biola remarked.

" Niyi dropped me off at home last night.
After the meeting, I realized my car was faulty, so he offered to help since you left the building earlier. It got Bamidele upset that he thinks I'm cheating on him with Niyi." Wuraola explained.

Biola laughed loud that she received stares from all angles.

" So..., Your husband can also be jealous?" Biola insinuated.

" Jealous? What do you mean he's jealous? He doesnt even have an iota of love for me..."

" Well... Maybe he doesn't realise he's in love with you yet or maybe he's trying to deny his feelings. But I know for the fact that he wouldn't be jealous if he doesn't like you at least. And with what you just narrated, your Bamidele was jealous." Biola said.

" well... I doubt he's jealous. I'm just glad he ate the breakfast I made this morning. Infact, he had specifically asked me to make him coffee and sandwich." She said excitedly.

" Hmm.... That's it Babe! I suggest you don't sever your friendship ties with Niyi, and watch as everything falls in place." Biola advised.

3 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by damselposh(f): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's well Wura, your husband would soon be back to you.
nice one stargurl, you are doing good.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Ann2012(f): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: The Undesired Bride by damselposh(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
damselposh:

Thanks smiley
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update ma'am
You're welcome, ma'am. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Missmossy:
Interesting story Stargurl cheesy more updates I want!!!
Thanks for reading @ missmossy cool
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
enirock:

Thanks once again
Lol... Thanks for reading @ enirock
Re: The Undesired Bride by zeeprince(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
op this piece is captivating....keep it up ✌️
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
zeeprince:
op this piece is captivating....keep it up ✌️
Thanks@ zeeorince
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Stargurl20:

Lol... Thanks for reading @ enirock

If I nor read this beautiful piece, watin I gain e go just be my loss na. Instead of losing, make I gain the experience and satisfy my eyes.

I should be the one thanking you for keeping us entertained and yet you don't get paid for it so, Thank you
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bammy is in love without even knowing I guess he has been living in "his past" that he does not know how to appreciate and live in the present(a way love messes up so many of us nowadays that we result to doing evil to anybody who crosses our part -for those who can't really handle love in its entirety )

Thanks Stargurl, we await more updates

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
enirock:

If I nor read this beautiful piece, watin I gain e go just be my loss na. Instead of losing, make I gain the experience and satisfy my eyes.

I should be the one thanking you for keeping us entertained and yet you don't get paid for it so, Thank you

I'm glad you guys ain't making my little effort be in vain despite my certain shortcomings smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 12:19am On Jun 22, 2020
Stargurl20:

I'm glad you guys ain't making my little effort be in vain despite my certain shortcomings smiley smiley

Time and constructive criticism will correct those shortcomings and make you even better. In the least you are putting yourself out there to be critiqued and for me that's where bravery begins...

When the story has African setting and with this our ladies that love African Magic, your efforts cannot be on vain
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2020
enirock:

Time and constructive criticism will correct those shortcomings and make you even better. In the least you are putting yourself out there to be critiqued and for me that's where bravery begins...

When the story has African setting and with this our ladies that love African Magic, your efforts cannot be on vain
Thanks. I truly appreciate your words.
Re: The Undesired Bride by PrudySara(f): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
I hope things fall in place soon! Thanks for the update!
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Episode 8

Awareness: few lines of this episode contains few obscene words. Kindly scroll downward if you aren't comfortable reading them.

Bamidele became terrified at the thought of what Korede had earlier accused him of.

' No! That's impossible....I cannot be in love with her......' he thought out loud and snickered as he paced about the room.

He gazed at his wife's sleeping position as he reminisced the past...

" Yessss... Right there! I'm cumming.... F..k me harder baby....." Bamidele heard as he stepped into Aduke's apartment.

He's always been the busy type and had planned to pay her a surprise visit...due to her countless complaints about his busy schedules.

He had also called at the mall to get few things he was certain she would like.

" You make me feel so....fucking good, baby. Unlike that simpleton always busy with his work. If not for the goodies, I would have dumped is sorry ass long ago..."

" You're a fucking tigress, babe! You almost broke my poor d..k." a familiar voice followed.

When he wasn't sure he had deciphered the voices properly..., He barged into her bedroom as tears pricked from his eyes and felt his entire world crumbled right before his eyes..., seeing the woman he loved to a fault and trusted blindly betray him so badly.

" Aduke!, Kunle!." He yelled, and the bags from his shoppings dropped from his hands seeing her and her acclaimed cousin stark naked in the bed.

"B...baby...I....I can explain." She stuttered while Kunle hastily wore his discarded clothes.

------------------------------

The following morning, Wuraola had woken up early to prepare breakfast. Her joy knew no bound since Bamidele began eating her food.

He ate enjoying every bite of the food, and inwardly praised her culinary skill.

It's two days to his birthday. He was'nt the type who fancied birthdays celebrations. However, is friends and parents had always insisted on celebrating his birthdays in grand style.

Wuraola looked forward to the day and had planned a surprise party for him with his friends and parents being part of her plan.

She truly hoped he wouldn't turn down her kind gesture.

She had invited her best friend and Niyi as Biola had suggested she invites him even when she's dead worried it may triggers Bamidele's anger and ruin the surprise party she had planned.

" Bamidele's birthday is in a week and I'm throwing a surprise party for him..." Wuraola said.

" Oh...wow... Mr. Grumpy's birthday is at the corner?" She asked mockingly and Wuraola sourly eyed her.

" So, what's the plan." Biola inquired

"Like I said before, I'm thinking of organising a small party with His parents, friends, you, And maybe... few close staff" She said.

" that's cool... Make sure Olaniyi is number one on staff's list." She said and winked.

" Are you kidding me?"

" Just do as I say... babe. You trust me, don't you?"

" Yesssss.... But...." She protested and Biola shushed.

5 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
PrudySara:
I hope things fall in place soon!
Thanks for the update!
Most welcome, @prudysara cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by lahrra(f): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Thank you Op.
We want more lengthy updates.
God bless and increase you in all ways.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Ann2012(f): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2020
We want more pls
Re: The Undesired Bride by Missmossy(f): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Suspense filled tongue

More please!!!
Re: The Undesired Bride by PrudySara(f): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2020
wink wink wink
Stargurl20:
Most welcome, @prudysara cool cool
Re: The Undesired Bride by Khriztarl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Owk. Let's go there.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Adesina12: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayaf come with tons of sweet popcorn
Op ride on but I want you beside me
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ancient Magic Of Nissin / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.