Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (54190 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Oxfor: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
mytime24:
undecided

I rather Bleep you than Corona
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SILVERLINES: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
amiibaby:
This is serious
baby you are too beautiful
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by melbergalex25: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which one is new generation bank,tell us the name of the bank and the branch,ASAP
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Golan007: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

IDIOTA... a formal friend and colleague of the dead mgr. and a present one confirmed it today. Woooo, ko ya sora.

The man resigned but not for your fake reasons given.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Golan007: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

IDIOTA... a formal friend and colleague of the dead mgr. and a present one confirmed it today. Woooo, ko ya sora.

Your father is an idiot.

When you don't even know the difference between former and formal why won't you be broadcasting fake news up and down?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by chiol: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Accessabnk y y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Oga Obinna anumba.
Wetin kpuff u?

If afonja close Lagos airport.
If aboki close Abuja airport.
Covid19 no 4 enta.
NW covid19 hv kill nwafor.
Why?

Keep passing bulk and not protect yourself. If we obeyed the NCDC directives, the first two weeks lockdown would have taken care of this mess but people kept blaming and even claiming it was a scam, thereby refusing to keep to the directives.

May God save us!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Tabletuner(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Its Access bank Onne, the story is true. May God heal our land.

Amebo dem ask you?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
urchcoded:
Either the WHO and all health agencies don't understand the mode of spread of this virus or they are lying to the masses. If this virus truly spreads by droplets of an infected person getting into the mouth, eyes or nose of an uninfected person then there is no way it would be spreading this fast. Reason am analytically. This spread looks more like if you come in contact with an infected person you contact it immediately.
I think we don't know for sure how it truly spreads. But since it's another corona virus it should spread the way they usually do right? My own question is what's the replication of the virus like ie when one contracts the virus, is that same person contagious immediately or undecided. I've said it that till we truly know how this virus operates the whole world won't be free unless of course a vaccine arrives.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
chiol:

Keep passing bulk and not protect yourself. If we obeyed the NCDC directives, the first two weeks lockdown would have taken care of this mess but people kept blaming and even claiming it was a scam, thereby refusing to keep to the directives.

May God save us!
agonja custom n police open border 4 covid19 bonanza
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by amiibaby(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Have we met
SILVERLINES:
baby you are too beautiful
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Yankee101: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by raphy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
even a poor gate keeper is not spared talk less of all the ppl that came in daily to do transactions..they will HV it but wont know it.

shit is real o..I go about with bandana as my facemask or my Liverpool scarf
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by princety24(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
please Let's join in the fight against Corona virus..���� Thank you #$taysafe #stayhealthy #pitakwa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Tabletuner(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=SILVERLINES post=90778555] baby you are too beautiful[/

Don’t you have conscience ?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
SirWarlock,
Did you notice that the world recorded it's HIGHEST daily tally of new Coronavirus cases yesterday; a whopping 142,000+ with India alone registering over 2000+ deaths in 24hours, followed by Brazil with over 37,000+ new cases in one day plus 1,338 deaths.
It may have eased somewhat in Europe but the Americas are reaping deadly harvests too. And Africa records are not looking good too. There is a spike in death rates and spread of infection.
The raining season in Africa at this time! We all need to take personal responsibility.
The figures in India and Brazil were at a time low, but not so now embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by juman(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Corona is at beginning stage in nigeria.

Everybody should be cautious.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
chiol:

May God save us!
Eh so many things were responsible, so corona spreading was inevitably going to happen in Nigeria. Only way to have taken care of this then would have been testing every single person in Lagos and other states which is frankly ridiculous and downright impossible and actually be strict with the interstate lockdown.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by urchcoded(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
SirWarlock:
I think we don't know for sure how it truly spreads. But since it's another corona virus it should spread the way they usually do right? My own question is what's the replication of the virus like ie when one contracts the virus, is that same person contagious immediately or undecided. I've said it that till we truly know how this virus operates the whole world won't be free unless of course a vaccine arrives.
the WHO initially said one is contagious even without showing symptoms of the virus. But just recently after the massive protests in the US the WHO was questioned and they now retracted and said one is only contagious when one starts showing symptoms and gets sick.

I'm sure nobody is being honest about this virus. And we are all being fooled one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by OgaJonah(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
I thought corona was a SCAM.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
look at how iba gbona is dealing with people for real chaai.

drink agbo Jedi awopa and co
poroporo and milk
drink hot tea or pap in the morning. 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by simplesearch: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Beats my imagination why a Nation like ours can't feed it's citizen for just a few months so that the pandemic can be curtail and contain.
IF the Govt had kept everyone at home like they did but with palliatives and substantial support couple with massive testing, by now we had gone a long way in tackling this scourge already.
Historically, The effect of the second wave of a pandemic always exceed the first, I hope we don't get anywhere near there? I hope our leaders get things right for once.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Samstar4now(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is serious
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
urchcoded:
the WHO initially said one is contagious even without showing symptoms of the virus. But just recently after the massive protests in the US the WHO was questioned and they now retracted and said one is only contagious when one starts showing symptoms and gets sick.

I'm sure nobody is being honest about this virus. And we are all being fooled one way or the other
The US are still very much in this problem only that a large number of people don't care again. Can't say I blame them they've gone through the worst concerning covid. I think they only said it's rare cos new study from researchers say asymptomatic people(no symptoms at all) are not contagious afree a few days. So maybe that means during your short could be contagious period chances of you producing droplets containing the virus are low? IDK we'll probably unravel a lot more about this virus sad

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
simplesearch:
Beats my imagination why a Nation like ours can't feed it's citizen for just a few months so that the pandemic can be curtail and contain.
IF the Govt had kept everyone at home like they did but with palliatives and substantial support couple with massive testing, by now we had gone a long way in tackling this scourge already.
Historically, The effect of the second wave of a pandemic always exceed the first, I hope we don't get anywhere near there? I hope our leaders get things right for once.
But we're not through the first wave na grin. How would we even know when the first wave is over sad. I don't even know what the rest of the year will be like but I can feel our covid issue still being the same if not worse.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by OdefaGirl(f): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Whaaattt!!! shocked
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
urchcoded:

I don't think it is about honesty, I think the issue is that there is still so much that are yet unknown about this contagion. Remember it is properly called novel Coronavirus.
There is going to be a back and forth movement until a vaccine is found. There is even a notion that after 10 days asymptomatic carriers cannot infect others. Is a former carrier still vulnerable to contract the virus the second time? These are questions still yawning for answers.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmm, people are really ignorant of the disease.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
OgaJonah:
I thought corona was a SCAM.
It is a killing scam unless you take personal responsibility embarassed
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by fikky2013(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lobatan o
Pepper left this sinful world on Monday thru COVID 19, Dan Foster too down as result of COVID 19.Bank Manager again also kicked the bucket of this deadly virus and we say there is no coronavirus in Nigeria.

Please let stick to staying safe, it won't cost us much.

#Godhealtheland
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Investnow2017: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
simplesearch:
The truth is that the government has shown that they cannot handle this pandemic, hence I always hope that citizens will take personal responsibility. That is just the way to go. A time will come you will have to pay for your testing and treatment embarassed By that time those screaming scam, audio will change the tune of their bitter music undecided
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Clinton207: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
The thing is the virus is New and All of its mode of contamination can't be identified hastily.
urchcoded:
Either the WHO and all health agencies don't understand the mode of spread of this virus or they are lying to the masses. If this virus truly spreads by droplets of an infected person getting into the mouth, eyes or nose of an uninfected person then there is no way it would be spreading this fast. Reason am analytically. This spread looks more like if you come in contact with an infected person you contact it immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.