Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (54196 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
flyingdutchman:
When the Wike guy wanted to secure the state, the fools cried out. Oya na...enjoy! Mind you, Onne happens to be very close to that hotel that was demolished.
all is scam
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Remember I said it earlier, hunger+Coronavirus is a foreboding combination. Millions have lost their jobs in India, some reportedly collapsed and died in their overcrowded train after their weeks of strict lockdown, so the harvest Covid-19 is now reaping is no surprise. Sad really - 2,006 deaths in one day!
Now they are forced to relax the lockdown to save their economy.
Yeah tough situation they're in now. They're reimposing restrictions in some places again. If not for the americas they'ld have been the world epicenter sad
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
raphy:
even a poor gate keeper is not spared talk less of all the ppl that came in daily to do transactions..they will HV it but wont know it.

shit is real o..I go about with bandana as my facemask or my Liverpool scarf
is all scam
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by TruthinAction: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
I thought many people said it's a scam. They will believe when someone drop dead in their home. Please school should remain close until solution is found. It is better to lose one year than lose our children and our lives. Government should find ways to support private school teachers.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

The truth is that the government has shown that they cannot handle this pandemic, hence I always hope that citizens will take personal responsibility. That is just the way to go. A time will come you will have to pay for your testing and treatment embarassed By that time those screaming scam, audio will change the tune of their bitter music undecided
is scam since we can't see the isolation centre
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by cnandy: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obinna Anumba of Access bank

Onne branch

RIP
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThierryJay:

You are spot on. All those Covidiots in Nigeria who have been shouting scam all over and are now trying to turn around to blame the Govt for the rise in cases and deaths, should please shut up and bow their ignorant heads in shame. They themselves are the chief cause of the rise in cases and deaths because they are not taking safety precautions and keep putting others at risk. And many Nigerians are in that bucket.
bros the virus didn't exist is all scam joor
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Saintfrancis82(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anybody dat died is covid19, we done tried to de hear. covid scam
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
TruthinAction:
I thought many people said it's a scam. They will believe when someone drop dead in their home. Please school should remain close until solution is found. It is better to lose one year than lose our children and our lives. Government should find ways to support private school teachers.
did any body ever see any isolation centres with patients?no coro is scam
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:
all is scam

You are a very DUMB DUMB excuse of a human . . I am a Doctor working in one of Lagos state hospital and I can't believe what I read on Nairaland. I am so pissed off and disgusted by the comments. I have never in my life believed that so called educated Nigerian can be so stupid, is there even brain cells in their skulls??. It's understandable when illiterates make some statements, but common?. How can anyone in their right mind call a bloody PANDEMIC a scam?

Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa. They are everywhere and travel hence coming in contact with people where the pandemic is ravaging is a very high possibility. Nigerians have died from the virus abroad, are they also scam??. We should even be worried if the NCDC figures are few because it means they aren't testing which is recipe for disaster.

Lastly, we health workers have lost colleagues. Some colleagues tested positive following exposure. If no health worker in Nigeria have come out to refute the claim that there's a virus and you are there screaming scam, you are the biggest FOOL. Nobody is paying health workers specially to lie to y'all. We aren't even getting the bonus the FG promised. We buy our PPE ourselves because we know what we are up against.

The politicians doesn't give a damn about you enough to shut borders or airports and inconvenient themselves because they want to steal covid-19 donations.

7 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:

Covidiot. Waste of education. Just let your stupidity treat you. Don't endanger the lives of innocent health workers. We already had a young house officer positive last week, may God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cosyfaith:

You are a very DUMB DUMB excuse of a human . . I am a Doctor working in one of Lagos state hospital and I can't believe what I read on Nairaland. I am so pissed off and disgusted by the comments. I have never in my life believed that so called educated Nigerian can be so stupid, is there even brain cells in their skulls??. It's understandable when illiterates make some statements, but common?. How can anyone in their right mind call a bloody PANDEMIC a scam?

Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa. They are everywhere and travel hence coming in contact with people where the pandemic is ravaging is a very high possibility. Nigerians have died from the virus abroad, are they also scam??. We should even be worried if the NCDC figures are few because it means they aren't testing which is recipe for disaster.

Lastly, we health workers have lost colleagues. Some colleagues tested positive following exposure. If no health worker in Nigeria have come out to refute the claim that there's a virus and you are there screaming scam, you are the biggest FOOL. Nobody is paying health workers specially to lie to y'all. We aren't even getting the bonus the FG promised. We buy our PPE ourselves because we know what we are up against.

The politicians doesn't give a damn about you enough to shut borders or airports and inconvenient themselves because they want to steal covid-19 donations.
go and watch film your
hospital in YouTube Coro is scam
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:
go and watch film your
hospital in YouTube Coro is scam

I think Nairaland should do something about this peasized brains in here spreading misinformation and misleading others. They are more harmful than covid-19.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by ThierryJay: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:

And what is the basis for your belief that it does not exist? Just your hunch? Are you a doctor or health care worker to warrant making that baseless statement? You better change your mindset. I will advise you that even if you don't believe, make sure you use your face masks when you go out and keep your distance from people as much as possible, so that you minimize the threat you constitute to other people's lives. E go soon clear from your eyes.

And if this is of any help, a close family member of mine contracted Covid 19 and was down for almost 2 weeks. But thankfully she has recovered.

MODIFIED: I can see that you are a troll that is beyond help, judging from your responses to other posts. If I knew beforehand, I wouldn't have tried to waste my time on an irredeemable dunce.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by flyingdutchman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
urchcoded:
demolition of buildings is not equal to securing the state. If it is, then why is rivers state the most affected in the south south?
Do you always ask foolish questions?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Studio247: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rip

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
I just checked news here today and some comments are nauseating. Why would anyone think NCDC is piling figures. Does it look like political ballot papers?

Doctors, nurses, labs are recruited who don't even know themselves. Collection of samples is an intricate process, identification number, patient details are all logged in. Sorry to burst your bubble, it can't be manipulated

Do you go to a teaching or government hospital and for some reasons, all the doctors, nurses, labs etc would decide to give you a false test results. This is 2020, don't be a fool and fickle minded. Get to understand how things work

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by richardo20: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wat about theirs families? They are negative right?.. I’m waiting to hear from you.. Nigeria I dey hail oo
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
ThierryJay:

And what is the basis for your belief that it does not exist? Just your hunch? Are you a doctor or health care worker to warrant making that baseless statement? You better change your mindset. I will advise you that even if you don't believe, make sure you use your face masks when you go out and keep your distance from people as much as possible, so that you minimize the threat you constitute to other people's lives. E go soon clear from your eyes.

And if this is of any help, a close family member of mine contracted Covid 19 and was down for almost 2 weeks. But thankfully she has recovered.

MODIFIED: I can see that you are a troll that is beyond help, judging from your responses to other posts. If I knew beforehand, I wouldn't have tried to waste my time on an irredeemable dunce.
if dis virus real we will have see people contract in community
but we just figure
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by kadiri3(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cosyfaith:

Covidiot. Waste of education. Just let your stupidity treat you. Don't endanger the lives of innocent health workers. We already had a young house officer positive last week, may God have mercy.
why the are not showing us the isolation centres to see the patients?
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:
if dis virus real we will have see people contract in community
but we just figure

If you are in Lagos, you can send me a personal message. My colleagues are even in Lasuth. You can tour the isolation unit in male surgical ward. See how the test are done and wait there for the results to come out. You can sit with those having respiratory problems too and help move the oxygen cylinder around. Afterall your mates who are non health workers abroad are also volunteering
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by captainking(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Accessabnk y y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Oga Obinna anumba.
Wetin kpuff u?

If afonja close Lagos airport.
If aboki close Abuja airport.
Covid19 no 4 enta.
NW covid19 hv kill nwafor.
Why?
You got it right.. Obinna...may he rest in peace
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by TruthinAction: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
kadiri3:
did any body ever see any isolation centres with patients?no coro is scam

I pray it catches up with you or someone close to you so you can believe. Thomas Didymus.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Cosyfaith(f): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
It's such a shame. Go to other foreign news outlets. Their comments is about the way forward, ideas, critical logic on how to protect themselves while not missing out on life. Advances in social distancing and all. These are just usual citizens

It's been over 7 months now since it started ravaging China. But so called educated Nigerian youths and elders are still arguing over covid-19 being scam. Then they will blame God and their leaders for the backwardness.

What a shame on you guys!!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Jarus(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
urchcoded:
Either the WHO and all health agencies don't understand the mode of spread of this virus or they are lying to the masses. If this virus truly spreads by droplets of an infected person getting into the mouth, eyes or nose of an uninfected person then there is no way it would be spreading this fast. Reason am analytically. This spread looks more like if you come in contact with an infected person you contact it immediately.

It only enters the system through the mouth, nose or eyes, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t transmit to other body parts, especially hand. But having it on your hand is not the problem. It can’t enter the system through it until you use the hand to touch the nose, mouth or eyes. That is why you are told to always wash your hand and not touch face, such that if you touch a surface that has it, it gets washed away before you touch your face.

Enclosed place like an air-conditioned banking offices is another risk factor.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Vince77(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
spirul77:
Seeing the way wike was destroying hotels and ranting everywhere you would think there won't be a single case of the virus in the state by now, Alas rivers now has the highest case of the virus in the whole south south.
Gra Gra approach is not always the best in situations like this.

Maybe he thinks Covid19 is another political party.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by antibullshit: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
The bank in question here is not a new generation bank. Its first bank. I was at one of their branches today (not where it happened )
and I heard some of the staff on a call on speaker with someone from the branch where it happened . Several of the staff gathered round the
phone and the person on the other end was telling them what was happening. I heard the conversation and asked one of them if what the person on the phone was saying was true and he said yes that it was happening in their branch in Onne. They said one person had died and the rest of the staff there were quarantined .
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by BabbanBura(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by showafrica(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Whilst the world is slowly opening up, experiencing reduced numbers......

Our numbers dey climb........ Clueless bunch of politicians.......

You didn't add 'useless'. Bc bunch goes with useless, ask Marlians. They are bunch of useless politicians.
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Lexusgs430: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
showafrica:

You didn't add 'useless'. Bc bunch goes with useless, ask Marlians. They are bunch of useless politicians.

If i add all, wetin you add........ grin

Make i no go be like ITK....... shocked

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by Decryptor(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Heavance:

Keep on looking for somebody that knows somebody till they know you.

Mr Gullible!
Re: Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive by SirWarlock: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cosyfaith:
It's such a shame. Go to other foreign news outlets. Their comments is about the way forward, ideas, critical logic on how to protect themselves while not missing out on life. Advances in social distancing and all. These are just usual citizens

It's been over 7 months now since it started ravaging China. But so called educated Nigerian youths and elders are still arguing over covid-19 being scam. Then they will blame God and their leaders for the backwardness.

What a shame on you guys!!
Nairaland is just a reflection of Nigeria's social media. It's the same on twitter sad. Serious contributions seem only show up during election time, even that now will reek of tribal and ethnic sentiments sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.