Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years (1554 Views)

Conversation between Bishop Felix and the 16 year old girl he defiled for a year / A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red / Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11years Old Who Was Continually Defiled For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by SleekGist: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Popular Twitter user, Dr. Bright has shared a sad case of an 11 years old boy who was brought into his clinic with maggots coming out of his anus due to several years of rape by a former neighbor.

According to Dr. Bright, the boy was consistently abused for 3 years but kept it away from his parents because the rapist threatened to kill him if he speaks out.

And after they changed residence, the married neighbor continued to come back to rape the boy until recently,  the mother discovered that the boy could no longer sit properly. She decided to do a body check on the boy while he slept only to find maggots, coming out from his anus.

And after 3 long hours of quizzing and flogging the lad, he opened up and revealed the identity of his abuser....

Read the full post

"I’m just so livid! Persevering face.Today I decided to come to work to meet yet another heartbreaking story
So a man brings an 11yr old boy to the clinic; he was reluctant to talk saying they came for examination
Oga what’s the problem?
“A man has been raping the boy for over 3yrs
Wait what?!

"Pls come again
The mother noticed one day that the boy wasn’t sitting properly and he denied any injury when she asked so when he was sleeping at night she decided to check; guess what she found? Maggots coming out from the boys Anus Persevering face
Maggots!
She quickly told the father... who then probed but the boy refused to talk; Which made the father angry and beat him nonstop for 3hrs;
He even showed me the multiple bruising marks and fresh scars on his back

Pause! Oga you beat your child like this for 3hrs!
“Yes sir because he was refusing to tell me who was sexually abusing him”
**Deep Sigh Pensive face... I didn’t know if to turn my anger on the man for horrible parenting or just keep it centered on that elephant in the room.
“ok pls continue..SleekGist reports.

"After he beat the child for 3hrs, the boy finally revealed the identity of the man .....

Read full post here:

https://sleekgist.com/maggots-found-inside-the-anus-of-11-years-old-boy-who-was-continually-raped-for-years-by-neighbor/

Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by Galactico4ever(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Christ That's Fvcking Disgusting! PUKES.
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by Missyajoke(f): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Where is the video bro and why do you change the theme of your blog

1 Like

Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by SleekGist: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Where is the video bro and why do you change the theme of your blog
i needed a better theme for SEO
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't believe this story
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by xendra: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Aflix("smarty"wink, and what's the moniker of that "logical" one

All Rapist apologists comman tell us what this poor boy was doing wrong please,
was he dressed too seductively
or he was too greedy and accepting change from the man
SPIT..... I keep saying rape will not end until there's death penalty for rapists and their apologists.
even if women start wearing cover-all with iron pants they will still rape unless they are killed.
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
SleekGist:

i needed a better theme for SEO

That theme way you change affected My Blog bro
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by chigoziri2403(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poor parenting....... Careless parenting, you failed your child
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by saheedbadmus(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is serious
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by Aflix(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
xendra:
Aflix("smarty"wink, and what's the moniker of that "logical" one

All Rapist apologists comman tell us what this poor boy was doing wrong please,
was he dressed too seductively
or he was too greedy and accepting change from the man
SPIT..... I keep saying rape will not end until there's death penalty for rapists and their apologists.
even if women start wearing cover-all with iron pants they will still rape unless they are killed.

So me asking ladies to avoid situations that will get them raped makes me a rape apologist Don't you ever call me a rape apologist, I have never and will never support rape. I only asked ladies to try their best to avoid getting raped. If you think dressing like a mad person and going to a stranger's house to look for what you did not keep there is the right thing to do to avoid getting raped, you can as well do it, Advice your sisters to do it, advice your female friends to do it, train your children to do stuff like that okay Don't come here to type nonsense again.

I don't know why sentiment cloud the reasoning of most females. I have a sister and I know the things I have done to make her have sense.

If you feel that behaving decently is for the Unwoke, You can do that, nobody is stopping you. You will only end up making the males see you as mere object of sexual satisfaction.

Please I want you to go through this post and tell me if this is what a normal human being will do
https://www.nairaland.com/5930958/lady-being-flogged-posting-nude#90752212
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by Haywhymido(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
WTF, 3years
Re: Maggots Found Inside Anus Of 11-years-old Who Was Continually Defiled For Years by LadySarah: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Send the ass fucker to calabar. No need to waste tax payers money.

Such persons might be cursed to 4th generation.

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Baby Found In A Trash Bin In Ghana (Disturbing Photos, Video) / How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Farmland. / Video Of Nigeria Policeman Wrapping Igbo On AK47

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.