Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,312 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red (3020 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by render01(f): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2022
A 60-year-old man is currently facing 20 years imprisonment for raping a goat.

The goat has been confirmed death due to anal injuries

Photos here is an evidence because the anus is red

https://sapatv.com.ng/drama-60-year-old-hasan-rapes-goat-to-death-faces-20-year-jail-term/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Shalommy(f): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Men.. Men.. Men.. Why can't this gender control their d!ck?. They swear for una? Chaii.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Samade7: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shalommy:
Men.. Men.. Men.. Why can't this gender control their d!ck?. They swear for una? Chaii.. undecided

Its cos the man believes Goat is now better than "please dash me 2k "

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Joelobioha(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shalommy:
sharrap...ewu undecided

4 Likes

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Islandlady(f): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
A Gender that rapes anything with hole
Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Alibaba0: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
render01:
A 60-year-old man is currently facing 20 years imprisonment for raping a goat.

The goat has been confirmed death due to anal injuries

Photos here is an evidence because the anus is red

https://sapatv.com.ng/drama-60-year-old-hasan-rapes-goat-to-death-faces-20-year-jail-term/

Big Fool
Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Fisiryorh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Shalommy:

Women sha..they too cannot control their punaniis..

Always sleeping with dogs uppandan...

Them swear for Una nii....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Fisiryorh(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:

Your gender fuçks anything with a diicck too... undecided

3 Likes

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Haakeem(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:

go and have sexs with that dog again, harlo.t!

3 Likes

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Freelane33(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Haakeem:
go and have sexs with that dog again, harlo.t!
Na she fvck dog for island ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Haakeem(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Freelane33:
Na she fvck dog for island ?
yes o, she thought we've forgotten.
Islandlady shame on yah.

2 Likes

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Islandlady(f): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Haakeem:
yes o, she thought we've forgotten.

Islandlady shame on yah.
You and the other nuisance are both stupid!

Don't mistake me for your sisters and mama that fvcks dogs
Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Haakeem(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
my papa and the other nuisance are both stupid!

Don't mistake me for my sisters and mama that fvcks dogs

harlot complete your statement.

I already done the needful

1 Like

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Emibolt: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Which kaain man him come be kwanu. Spits.
Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Fmghewzy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
You and the other nuisance are both stupid!

Don't mistake me for your sisters and mama that fvcks dogs

Since you agreed that women sleep with animals too,why then did you have to attack the male gender.

Was there any need to say what you said.

1 Like

Re: A 60-year-old Man Was Caught Raping A Goat. Photos Showing Anus Of The Goat Red by Evilsister: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2022
whose goat?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo) / Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped / How To Bypass Facebook Friend Request Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.