Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

God Changes Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Changes Things (425 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / God Changes Things / God Changes Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Changes Things by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deuteronomy 6:13-15

13 Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. 14 Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; 15 for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Re: God Changes Things by hahn(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Any real life 2020 examples?
Re: God Changes Things by CAPSLOCKED: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
hahn:

MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THE COVID SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER BECAUSE GOD HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW MERCY.
Re: God Changes Things by Image123(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2020
hahn:

Someone said God cured him of Covid. Do you believe? No. You don't want to believe any examples my friend.
Re: God Changes Things by Image123(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THE COVID SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER BECAUSE GOD HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW MERCY.

They are correct.

Lam 3:22 KJV It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

If God does not have mercy, devil and his colleagues will continue running amok and nothing will happen. Those who die as believers will go to Heaven, others will go to hell. It's the basic truth. It doesn't increase or decrease God. Just like you may not care what a chicken or ant or even some humans think or opine or comment about you. God's not praying for Facebook and nairaland shares or likes.

The sooner you understand that, the better for your eternity.
Re: God Changes Things by hahn(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Image123:

Someone said God cured him of Covid. Do you believe? No. You don't want to believe any examples my friend.

Of course I don't believe that nonsense.

Why you theists think "belief" is something to be proud of is something I don't think I will ever be able to comprehend

1 Like

Re: God Changes Things by Image123(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
hahn:

Of course I don't believe that nonsense.

Why you theists think "belief" is something to be proud of is something I don't think I will ever be able to comprehend

You see am? Yet, that's a real life 2020 example oh.

(1) (Reply)

See The Story Of The Igbo Saint Popularly Called "Holy Nweje". / The Indaboski Bombshell Prophesied About The Protests And Unrest / How I was Saved From Being Killed By Evil Bandits/ Killer Herdsmen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.