Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault (29138 Views)

Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz / Cesc Fabregas And David Luiz Share Love-up Snaps To Celebrate Valentine’s Day / David Luiz Explains His Reason For Giving Away Penalty At Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by nkeona(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Roon9(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2020
W
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Kenneth10110(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Luiz is not even the main problem i wonder why they keep playing that Willock a secondary school student here will perform better than that boy.

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by sylve11: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2020
xynerise:
Oga, even if you no play they will still beat Arsenal

Synthesis, e nor pass like that. cool
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by habymi: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2020
oga we know it's ur fault, why telling us?
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2020
logon599:
People often criticise Arsenal for lack of ambition, including their former players, and it's decisions like signing David Luiz and retaining him in the first team that justifies those criticism. This guy was already done at Chelsea and somehow Arsenal considered him good enough for a starter in a defense that was already famous for being porous and that needed serious fixing.

you dream of beating man City before?

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Abfinest007(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2020
the.man city player doesn't want to obey social distance so Luis pull him down. fact check. Luis has received more red cards in his one season in arsenal than his four years in Chelsea
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by adenigga(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
BrandAlliances:
it’s completely okay to fall down sometimes!! life is hard. studying is hard. let’s not shame ourselves for falling. let’s teach ourselves, over and over again, how  to get back up. to take that shower anyway, to make healthy food even when you don’t want it, to spend just 15 minutes cleaning your room. let’s teach ourselves what our healthy habits are for living, and do them when we fall down. it’s okay to fall down, and remember, you can and will get back up again. it might take a few days. or weeks. and you might fall down again. but let’s teach ourselves to get back up, every time, with no shame. you are powerful. you can do this!

Respect!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by pauladonis(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Pop quiz:

Which English big team has the shi.ttiest players? Especially defenders...
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Ajstyles01(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2020
This David luiz dont have shame atall
itx like jones is even better than him[quote author=pauladonis post=90792833]Pop quiz:

Which English big team has the shi.ttiest players? Especially defenders...[/quote.
i think itx between arsenal and chelsea
but i wuld go with arsnal

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by paulolee(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2020
nzeobi:
This Luiz is a very careless and reckless defender.
Today he plays well, tomorrow and next he is rubbish.
think is more of today he plays well and next five matches he plays rawbish
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ebonytarki(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
[ author=logon599 post=90791923]People often criticise Arsenal for lack of ambition, including their former players, and it's decisions like signing David Luiz and retaining him in the first team that justifies those criticism. This guy was already done at Chelsea and somehow Arsenal considered him good enough for a starter in a defense that was already famous for being porous and that needed serious fixing.[/quote] Absolutely spot on. That's just it
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ferdvict2(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
I thought Areta had the virus. why is David Luiz showing the symptoms?

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Mikkymilli: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Let me put this here so I'll have it in an imprint so as not to go back on my words.
If David Luiz signs a contract extension for Arsenal, I'll never watch any Arsenal match again till he leaves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Arsenal tried yesterday
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Jokerman(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2020
If Ronaldo had been in this arsenal team, they will still find a way to troll him for the team loss...

oga o
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by showafrica(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2020
logon599:
People often criticise Arsenal for lack of ambition, including their former players, and it's decisions like signing David Luiz and retaining him in the first team that justifies those criticism. This guy was already done at Chelsea and somehow Arsenal considered him good enough for a starter in a defense that was already famous for being porous and that needed serious fixing.

The biggest liability Chelsea offloaded.. Emery go rush am. Luiz is just good for Carabao cup and the likes. Mikel Atheta got his play right if not for Injury of that defender.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2020
its a good thing that David has taken responsibility for his actions and apologised, we all make mistakes at some points in life. that being said, at age 33, i dont expect to c his contract being renued.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ebonytarki(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Motivational speaker. Weldone
BrandAlliances:
it’s completely okay to fall down sometimes!! life is hard. studying is hard. let’s not shame ourselves for falling. let’s teach ourselves, over and over again, how  to get back up. to take that shower anyway, to make healthy food even when you don’t want it, to spend just 15 minutes cleaning your room. let’s teach ourselves what our healthy habits are for living, and do them when we fall down. it’s okay to fall down, and remember, you can and will get back up again. it might take a few days. or weeks. and you might fall down again. but let’s teach ourselves to get back up, every time, with no shame. you are powerful. you can do this!

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by BrandAlliances: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
adenigga:

Respect!!!

Glad you found it enticing enough

Godspeed to you jigga

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by BrandAlliances: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
ebonytarki:
Motivational speaker. Weldone

You're welcome...
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by paulolee(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
overhyped stupid player
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by zedegit: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53044957

Son, I understand you did it to let the steam off your colleagues but it's obvious who Big pass you Big pass you.

Man city has been wiring you home and away before you came onboard. So just forget talk.

A more responsible statement would have been: we tried our best but at the end, some 'mistakes' did happen which we would correct in subsequent matches.Shikena.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by ebonytarki(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha. We always selling London used products to them
famousroland:
ON BEHALF OF ALL CHELSEA FANS...
I CONGRATULATE ARSENAL ONCE AGAIN FOR DAVID LUIZ DEAL
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by sesameq: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Up gunners. We don't need to win any cup. We are chronic losers. We loose everyday.

Don't waste your ticket betting arsenal to win a match.

Just bet that they will beat arsenal and you will be smiling to the banks everyday.

#UPGUNNERS!! #GUNNERSFORLIFE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by zedegit: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Collinsaik:
its a good thing that David has taken responsibility for his actions and apologised, we all make mistakes at some points in life. that being said, at age 33, i dont expect to c his contract being renued.

So for your mind they stood a chance? Forget it.

The thing with fans is they are blind to facts. One dude was saying Arsenal we dey with you.

I look am laugh.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by mediocre(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Lmao arsenal would have lost anyway G
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by AleagueEdu: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
It is not always easy to own up.........

What a good guy!

Check my signature to enjoy our online Ielts classes irrespective of your location.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by franklingud(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
This one that plays like gay
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Kriss216:
Assnal Lives Matter!
Say no to rape, no is no. I stand with arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by 24SEVEN: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Arsenal lost because Arsenal forwards refused to score. The midfield and attack we're absent, thereby piling pressure on the defence. How many good saves did Leno make. More than 4.

You guys should free David Luiz Abeg. It was a collective failure.
Re: David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault by logon599: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2020
nkeona:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh boy! gringrin where did you people see this picture grin what an apt description. He already knew what he was coming in to do grin I don laugh o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo / Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.