Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit (17688 Views)

Properties Developers, Please Stop Drilling Boreholes Close To A Soakaway / Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 / Landlord Warns Against Wearing Trousers Or Shorts In House In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Wealthyone: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Government of APC will not give you water
They will not allow you to have your own borehole for water. What a country

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
He is a true man of God. And he deserves to be worshiped.

All he says come to pass

keep worshiping him nah

1 Like

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Reex12(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
On a lighter note;

Drilling(knacking) boreholes(pussy) without license(consent).
in other words #saynotorape

chai sense no go kee me

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Na oil well them dey drill? Shameless government that can't provide municipal water and still wants to make money from the people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by ofiko123(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one... Sanwo-Olu is working..
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by BlackfireX: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Lagos is a glorified slum...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Kehinderichard(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
If the water corporations were functional, there won't be a need to drill boreholes. I am aware of the disastrous impact on the internal structure of the earth.

I remember growing up with running tap water from water corporation. Every home has a boreholes now. You can't blame them. Govt failed in this area.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by SarkinYarki: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
YovvInteriors:
There are so many erring sites they need to seal off, especially on the island. Its a welcome development.

Pls check my signature!!

As opposed to them just fixing the state water boards and supplying clean water ko? You do realize that people only dig bore holes because the state govt has failed them by failing to provide potable water like is done in saner climes

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3228930137128230/

The government is making serious mistake here. It is the government responsibility to provide social amenities like water . Nigerians only started drilling borehole in their homes because of your failure to meet up the demand. Now you want the companies to register so that you can make money from your failures

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2020
roundman:
And this is coming from a government that does not provide water for the people, interesting.

NIGERIA IS INDEED A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY ##

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN THAT PROVISION OF PIPE BORNE WATER IS BASIC NECESSITY OF LIFE THAT GOVERNMENT PROVIDE'

PLEASE GO TO OTHER WEST AFRICA AND CHECK

APC IS GETTING US BACK TO STONE AGE OOOOO
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by temptnow: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2020
They want to start commercializing water. Nigerians shouldn't allow this madness
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by bayelsaowei(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2020
roundman:
And this is coming from a government that does not provide water for the people, interesting.
grin..they should be ashamed..they are suppose to pipe potable to the homes of all lagosians..shameless government .. permit fire..
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by betonnaira: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2020
YovvInteriors:
There are so many erring sites they need to seal off, especially on the island. Its a welcome development.

Pls check my signature!!
is ur pop business license do u pay tax, do u have evidence of both, if not pack well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by BigBashiru: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
virginboy1:
Ordinary rain that fell today...the overrated Lagos is flooded. undecided

Well According to Tinubu...."Eko o ni baje ooo"

Lagos is seriously overrated.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by surgical: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2020
roundman:
You will think they care about the people but it's all about the IGR nothing more
Las las lagosian go get sense by force

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
When did they start this Rubbish
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Openbusiness: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:
I hope the license will be cheap though.

just watch borehole drilling price get high

It is well with Naija
Of course the price will go high. Lagos needs to try another party in 2023. We are tired of this ACN/ APC scam

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by AceVentura: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2020
This is coming from a government that hasn’t been able to provide potable water for its inhabitants.

Why do I need to dig a borehole if the water supply is available & working effectively.

Pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by mmsen: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
They've been saying this for years.

Why do you keep telling people that you will enforce the law? Isn't that what you're supposed to do?
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by fatymore(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2020
I be want ask ooooh.

Which roads in Lagos are good

All roads in Lagos are all bad except fee places....
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by mayzee: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Water is a free gift of nature. A useless society like Nigeria asking you to pay license for it.

So as rain dey fall from heaven and I put bucket outside. One mad government go soon ask for license too.

Crazy country & society

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2020
YovvInteriors:

Pls check my signature!!

Has the Lagos govt provided portable drinking water to residents?

Don't people have a right to access water?

A govt that exerts authority without showing responsibility is a bad one.

20 years ago many areas in Lagos had pipeborne water, no one talked about boreholes.

I think its the bottled water crooks who want people to buy their water for life.

Strange thing is that they use boreholes.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by dederocs(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Government should not only focus on collecting money from everywhere, Government is to serve the people, we are not your subjects...dont act like you care if we have clean water to drink, if you do your job of connecting pipelines round the metropolis, most people will gladly use public water. What is the people benefitting from the government, despite all the taxes, fees, levues, and toll you collect angry

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Eskdale(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Op the headline would have been:

Re: Lagos Warns Against waking up in the morning Without Licence, Permit.

Lurbish!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by legionISproteus: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Lagos government will ask you to pay security levy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by TreasureTayo(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Openbusiness:

Of course the price will go high. Lagos needs to try another party in 2023. We are tired of this ACN/ APC scam
Really? The problem is simple. Lagosians are brainwashed already. They need to Bleep Tinubu up. I hope you understand? But I doubt it
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Gforce2015:
And the Lagos State has the audacity to proscribe this stinky law....what a shame....is it. not the.responsibility the state government to provide water for the masses? They failed in their responsibility and leave the masses to their fat...and in my bit to improvise water for my consumption or domestic use they are still saying that I should obtain a permit for the borehole...just want to ask, what do they want to certify on my borehole before I drill.
God will judge all these people that are solely behind this draconian law in the state.

What a useless government whose aim and ambition to reap from where they have not to sow...
The licence is for the borehole company.
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by obonujoker(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2020
If lagosians don't change to another party soon, they exploitation will keep riding
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Government without brains trying to milk its citizens dry,last Week it was event center today it’s borehole I won’t be surprised Next month they would say if you want to give birth you need a license no be Lagos state again ahhh continue....instead of them to even implement a plan of operation borehole Per houses they are even saying you need to inform them before you put your own borehole
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
The licence is for the borehole company.
one good reason why they need license now
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by YovvInteriors(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2020
quentin06:

Has the Lagos govt provided portable drinking water to residents?

Don't people have a right to access water?

A govt that exerts authority without showing responsibility is a bad one.

20 years ago many areas in Lagos had pipeborne water, no one talked about boreholes.

I think its the bottled water crooks who want people to buy their water for life.

Strange thing is that they use boreholes.

Don't get me wrong pls.. If there's need to do borehole, then get license. That's my bone of contention.
Re: Lagos Warns Against Drilling Boreholes Without Licence, Permit by 49cents(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020
roundman:

This is the kinda leadership Tinubu's minions aee running..

They are simply looking for revenues...

Why cant the water work go round? What is the essence of govenrment..

We over ripe for a revolution....

But stupid youths will hiss because i mentioned the name of thier oppressor who is their kinsman...

I simply referenced him because of the state in question in this story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HOUESES AND LANDS AVAILABLE AT ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA! / Can 15 Million Naira Finish A Block Of 8 Flats? / Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.