Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo (1038 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by Embase(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
A Consultant Medical Doctor identified as Dr. Enoch Okpara was on Sunday shot and killed by gunmen cum cannibals.

The gunmen also roasted his body at his residence in the Mareri area of Gusau, the Zamfara State capital.

His roasted body was discovered in the courtyard of his home while bloodstains were seen on the walls of his room.

Confirming the incident, State Commissioner of Police through the Command Public Relations Officer SP Shehu Mohammed said investigations have begun and the culprits will be brought to book.

“The unusual disappearance of Dr Okpara was first noticed when he did not show up during church service in the state,” he said.

The church was said to have contacted some of the doctors who tried his GSM number which rang without response and thereby raising the alarm that something was wrong.

Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/06/gunmen-killed-roasted-popular-nigerian-doctor-for-food.html
Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by cjwalter(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Heart of men is truly Evil...why kill a breadwinner of a family, who will then take care of the wife and children, what of his patients at the hospital. all because of money, i pray all those involved will never have peace in Jesus Name Amen...Rest in peace sir
Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by Vyzz: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2020
sad
Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by Oyiboman69: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Northern problem...

Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by Enoch07: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2020
if they catch them and burn them too, some people (including me) will be shouting SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE. na wa

Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by playapayaski: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2020
Roasted in his own residence, how about the family n neighbors
Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by LexngtonSteele: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2020
i heard a room he examined a lady and the husband took offence.

Can't confirm this....
Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by Newyear301: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Gunmen Killed And Roasted Popular Nigerian Doctor -photo by lordm(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2020
if you have premium WordPress themes, please send to me. I want to use it for educational purposes. irhirhimoses@gmail.com or you could contact me in person if you want to sell it.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Evans, Reverend King And Clifford Orji? / BREAKING News: Video Of Looted millions By Nigeria Politicians Was / Zambian Mother Kills Her Child With The Help Of Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.