Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

"I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) (48132 Views)

I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by etcsines: 11:13pm On May 30, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Six members of a family were killed by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen inside their home in Dangwal village, Ganawuri district of Riyom local government of Plateau state along Jos-Kaduna-Abuja road on Monday night May 27th.

According to reports, the gunmen arrived at Dangwal Village at about 8pm on Monday and headed straight to Lo-Gwong Du family house where they murdered 6 members of the family.

Speaking to newsmen in Jos, one of the family members, Lyop Gideon, a 25 year- old mother of 1 and survivor of the attack said she escaped death by pretending to be dead.

Lyop’s baby also survived the attack as the gunmen decided to spare the baby's life who at the time was in her grandmother's arm. The grandmother was however killed. Lyop's husband, Gideon Gyang, his two parents, two siblings and a cousin were all killed in the attack.

"I laid flat on the ground as they opened fire, killing everyone. My baby yelled from my dead mother in-law's arms but she was unhurt," Mrs. Gideon said.

According to her, the family was having dinner together when the armed men attacked.

"My husband was in our room a few meters away from my father in-law's room where seven of us were eating. They shot him first, and my terrified mother-in-law started screaming. As my husband was groaning and my mother-in-law screaming, they came into the room where we were. One of them tried to say something in Berom language but wasn't so fluent. He spoke also in Fulfulde saying 'Hurut mu hilleh' after opening fire in the room but I don't think that language was standard too"

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/i-pretended-to-be-dead-when-gunmen.html

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:44pm On May 30, 2019
Chaii
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by falcon01: 2:40am On May 31, 2019
How can This things be happening in a sane country?

21 Likes

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:51am On May 31, 2019
This is sad and they gunmen were no where around during the non.sense inauguration of Bumhari

13 Likes

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:58am On May 31, 2019
cry Oh Lord, when will this killing stopped? sad sad

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:29am On May 31, 2019
All these are signs of a failed government....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Tocynone(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2019
This is where we need Abba Kyari more. The acclaimed “Jack Bauer” to track down the culprits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Hector09(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2019
Who we bell the cat, thats d question on the lips of every nigerians residen in the north
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by shuttox: 8:23am On May 31, 2019
I can't endure this kind of poo in this country

Getting to the next level

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:50am On May 31, 2019
Baba go slow, security is important to the growth of a nation.

Tighten up Mister next level
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2019
When politicians stop been greedy and learn to accept defeat and move on maybe by then self interest will be reduced and insecurity will be curtailed cos 90% of our security issues are caused by Politicians. cool
aanuoluwami14:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by blesson04(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2019
Gosh
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by mirabel001(f): 9:51am On May 31, 2019
Next level !! pls we should all pray against this evil in Nigeria .....

no one is safe. including u. yes u
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2019
Tocynone:
This is where we need Abba Kyari more. The acclaimed “Jack Bauer” to track down the culprits

And who do you think Abba Kyari is working for?...

Ok...let me help you answer the question...

Abba Kyari is working for the Federal Government.

Who is the head of the affairs and activities of the Federal Government?...BUHARI

What is Buhari's ethnicity?...

FULANI!

9 Likes

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by kaen1317: 9:53am On May 31, 2019
Violence will never depart from the families of the gunmen and their sponsors.

6 Likes

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 9:53am On May 31, 2019
Too bad.

So much violence.

This news was here before.
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by kaen1317: 9:53am On May 31, 2019
Fulani Herdsmen
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by debossng: 9:54am On May 31, 2019
So so sad
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2019
falcon01:
How can This things be happening in a sane country?
Every country has their challenges
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2019
This is none of Buhari and Burantashi business.
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2019
cry
Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
When Nigeria finally breaks into different ethnics it was before the British amalgamation of 1914, it will stop.

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by BlackLaw: 10:05am On May 31, 2019
It is well

1 Like

Re: "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
I hate the northern part of Nigeria

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) / Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.