Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (57427 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by GorkoDimo: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
A Heroine, the day I saw her I gave her a befitting compliment with full honors people where shock Soldier digging and Saluting a Police, I reminded a few this was Chioma and I knew about Olympics 96. God bless her
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by seunak2016: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

See this noob displaying his ignorance yet asking what i read in school.
You're very daft.
John snow, u know nothing
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
seunak2016:
John snow, u know nothing
Buhari is way smarter than you.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by BlackfireX: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Farki:

This same fool that said Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Awolowo and keeps using tribal slurs.

Who do you think you are deceiving fool?

Thunder fire nnamdi KANU, now show me where i said what you rant.. If not sango loma pa e
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Corporate2020: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ojiofor:
Abiola was a big thief with a large heart no doubt.

What are your parents?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Farki: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Thunder fire nnamdi KANU, now show me where i said what you rant.. If not sango loma pa e

BlackfireX:

True talk jare....
Nnamdi KANU is greater than awolowo .
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by BlackfireX: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Farki:

Do you understand sarcasm?? No.

Monitoring spirit
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Farki: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Do you understand sarcasm?? No.

Monitoring spirit

You want to lie now and call it sarcasm. grin

You were on confident before that you didn't say it what happened na?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by BlackfireX: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Farki:

You want to lie now and call it sarcasm. grin

Sarcasm...

Shooting stars are is better than Barcelona[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Farki: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Sarcasm...

Shooting stars are is better than Barcelona[color=#000099][/color]

Nothing in that exchange indicated sarcasm but you can continue to believe you are smart at deceiving others.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by DexterousOne(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Put a lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. Abiola was a criminal who stole/looted Nigeria's money. Karma caught up with him when his cohorts did him in.

Fela succinctly captured the escapades of Abiola when he sang I.T.T (International Thief Thief). While at it, let's not forget another great philanthropists of our time, Bar. Fred Ajudua, Victor Okafor(Ezego), Ade Bende, etc.

If satan donates money in Nigeria, they will crown him a saint. That is one of the major reasons the country is where it is today. Steal N100m, then give the church N10m, give the society N20m and sit back and enjoy your N70m.
You will be crowned the pillar of the society.
/

Interesting
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by BlackfireX: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Farki:

Nothing in that exchange indicated sarcasm but you can continue to believe you are smart at deceiving others.

Like i said monitoring spirit... Sarcasm.

How your side , let's meet for club on Saturday
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Farki: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlackfireX:

Like i said monitoring spirit... Sarcasm.

How your side , let's meet for club on Saturday

Okay sir. grin

Me I have match to watch.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by femmy2010(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
M.K.O. Abiola was the definition of philanthropy
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by BENEAMATA: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
370,000 thousand naira in 1991 ! like how does anyone ever expect a cheerful giver to ever lack ? God bless his soul .
And i can see our fine police aunty continues to grow and glow . can't stop the shinning . shine on ma .

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin even devil know say abiola go thief pass Abacha....babangida avoided a calamity
ChOKoli
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hotzone:
Make buhari no hear this or else, magu will collect it from ur meager retirement benefits

On mini as my brothers dem dey, no cause for alarm...if u bam, u dey game!!!!
BuRna KPALAGA
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by lightwind(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
sweetsell:

https://punchng.com/i-built-three-rooms-with-abiolas-money-ajunwa/
Aunty Chioma, where did you build the three rooms house put? Is it the one you built at Post office near St Patricks secondary school Ogbe that you never completed that your brother de CY is living with his wife? I don't understand.... Did you built any house at Okwurukwa?? I'm just asking o because i know you very well.... Because you never helped any youth in your village which is my village too. My name is Bobo from Umuihiokwu
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by ajl: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
"He gave me N370,000 and a 24-karat gold wristwatch, though somebody stole that wristwatch. The wristwatch was so fine and I kept it somewhere, with the case. I never wore it before it was stolen."

N374,000 in 1991 is about $17,619. I remember exchange rate around early 1990s was N21 to $1. I had a slightly older pal then back in Uni days whose elder brother in the USA sent $1,000 and the guy no allow us rest. Na, so, so $1... $1 he packed inside his wallet to entice babes at UI.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Corporate2020:

What are your parents?

My parents were noble,honest and above all respected within our community.They were not rich and they never stole.
What about your parents?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Chuky7(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
BuRna KPALAGA

Lol...Go and Sleep...
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by frog12: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2020
i remember now, she was always in police even when she competed in the olympics

ofiko123:

I was baffled when I saw it too..Police of all professions..SMH..
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by ddeola: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Abiola na generous man o, 370k in 1991 no b small money o.

Chioma too na correct woman, well-respected and noble. but our ladies today no go pick correct role model like you,na those wey dey expose bodi dem dey find. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Soldier4christ(m): 2:00am On Jun 21, 2020
babaireti:

Yahoo yahoo,sport betting,baba jebu,ritual killing and rape will not allow the youths to have time for leadership and politics

You deserve Gods blessing for what you just said. God bless you real good
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Gabapentin: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Godfullsam:

RITUALS

better engage in honest pursuits

so that one day your dimwit son would not come on social media and post that you did rituals

filthy tribalist
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Godfullsam(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabapentin:

so that one day your dimwit son would not come on social media and post that you did rituals

filthy tribalist

You have finally crawled out of your hole. I guess your online begin and scamming has yeilded something for you.

Do not rejoice yet because it will end in tears for you and your entire generation.

I don't blame you, I blame those who still fall for your online scam.

You will never do well.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money by Godfullsam(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabapentin:

filthy tribalist

Your father is a scammer.

If you like, cry till tomorrow you won't get anything from me.

Shameless and hopeless begger.

I am cooking a big problem for you, the thing is I wish you will know I am the one responsible for your calamity.

You don buy market aswear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos) / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.