Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet (8399 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} / Saddest Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
budaatum:

I should enlighten TheSourcerer that "aliens are modern fairies and spirits and angels and demons"?

I will. As soon as you place "Not" in your moniker.
haha now I get you .
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by blingxx(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Another shellshocked soldier of WW1 always gives me the creeps. – Advents of War huh

I've read this story before ..I wonder if it the same story that inspired the iconic "joker"
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
blingxx:

I've read this story before ..I wonder if it the same story that inspired the iconic "joker"
very very possible , does have a joker vibe
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by budaatum: 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha why do you choose to believe these things. How do you even sleep at night , thinking one day you would go to heaven/hell
"haha why do you choose to believe these things"?

TheSourcerer:
I don't believe in supernatural forces I believe in Aliens another playable theory , I do not believe in miracles. I believe in Events not testimonies
Are you certain you aren't laughing at your belief in aliens, your belief in events, your beliefs in your perception of me and where you believe I think I might be going?

I am. In all four of your beliefs. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
budaatum:

Are you certain you aren't laughing at your belief in aliens, your belief in events, your beliefs in your perception of me and where you believe I think I might be going?

I think I get you , I do get you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
budaatum:

tell me what you're into
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by budaatum: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
tell me what you're into
All the things I'm into? By golly will that take all day and some, so let's assume I am into knowing, and the gaining of understanding, for all the sense that makes to a believer.

One thing I'm very not into is belief. Its described as a thing that demons do. And while I don't believe in demons, I do know that some can tremble as demons just at it's written they would.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by budaatum: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I think I get you , I do get you .
I think you just might, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
budaatum:

All the things I'm into? By golly will that take all day and some, so let's assume I am into knowing, and the gaining of understanding, for all the sense that makes to a believer.

One thing I'm very not into is belief. Its described as a thing that demons do. And while I don't believe in demons, I do know that some can tremble as demons just at it's written they would.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa
I didn't figure you'll be a Bible lover though ,oh well
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by budaatum: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I didn't figure you'll be a Bible lover though ,oh well
A lover of books. And just so you don't go believing I might mean one book, here's something from the Quran to show there's lots to seek through to know

1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Liposure: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm freaked out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha Alright Omar09 ��♥️♥️

Do tag me too please

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Judybash93(m): 1:19am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This photo has been used to suggest the possibility of spontaneous human combustion.

Not sure if it’s “scary” but a lot of these seem this knowledge very unsettling

Pictured above are the remains of Mary Reeser, whose death may have been a case of spontaneous human combustion.

Yes this kinda thing exist, it can happen to anybody anytime anywhere , especially when you're holding something cheesy

You should check up Joe Scott up on YouTube on his analysis of Spontaneous Human combustion and how it might have been the fault of the victims.

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

A lover of books. And just so you don't go believing I might mean one book, here's something from the Quran to show there's lots to seek through to know
yuck ! Lol
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by LOVEGINO(m): 5:56am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Continued from above, these are the notifications from the Reddit-poster’s phone. The notifications come several times over a period of days.
what u want u get.
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 5:59am On Jun 19, 2020
LOVEGINO:
what u want u get.
haha why ? I really doubt that .
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by doggedfighter(f): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Blanche Monnier was a free woman, until she began dating a man that her mother didn't approve of. To maintain control of Blanche, her mother kept her chained to a bed for 25 years!! She starved her nearly to death as well
Horrific
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by doggedfighter(f): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
The gentleman depicted is Martin Laurello, born Martin Emmerling, and he hailed from Nuremburg, Germany. He was an anatomical wonder, able to turn his head 180 degrees. –JTithonus
Chilling indeed

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Horrific
well to be fair it is horrific but most parents are mentally unstable believing because they birthed you they own you ,
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Welome Disney

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by doggedfighter(f): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
well to be fair it is horrific but most parents are mentally unstable believing because they birthed you they own you ,

I wonder how she survived for that long

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

I wonder how she survived for that long
Adaptation dear Adaptation

The body adapts to so many many things , Little wonder we still are not extint
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Spy360(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't believe in supernatural forces I believe in Aliens another playable theory , I do not believe in miracles. I believe in Events not testimonies
This is so dumb. And I liked you so much. sad
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Spy360:

sorry for disappointing , I just don't believe
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by hahn(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Spy360:

Nothing dumber than subscribing to blind faith and belief though

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Spy360(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
sorry for disappointing , I just don't believe
You said you believe in aliens. It means you are a believer. Howbeit a dumb one.
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Spy360(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2020
hahn:

Nothing dumber than subscribing to blind faith and belief though
Like believing in nothing? Or in aliens?
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Spy360:

Like believing in nothing? Or in aliens?
dude you're literally an Alien floating on a planet too , wth
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Spy360(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
dude you're literally an Alien floating on a planet too , wth
An alien to my specie? Man you should stop. I quit with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2018- Simple Guides As UTME Begins On Friday / How To Overcome Difficult Lecturers / A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.